Portios

Sep 19, 2020
As far as I test it, saves will be compatible. I only find one problem with it : the name of the day of the week (mon, tue, wed, etc.) at the top of the screen keep the langague with wich you start the game you saved. I don't konw why, but everything else is translated.
Dès que je peux te PM, je le ferais, j'ai commencé à essayer rapidement ta traduction, et y a certaines choses a discuter à ce propos !

As soon as I can PM you, I will. I've started to try your translation, and there are some things to discuss about it !

Reactions: Blakmoon

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The last one was, unfortunately
The last update had like 4 betas, it was what 1 of them that did, Runey asks not to share betas, so people only see the best work he does, also to protect us patrons, and most of us respect Runey enough to not leak his shit, well other than me sometimes teasing the poor schmucks here with beta stuff.:LOL:

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
You may need to advance someone else's friendship, or wait a few days.
Well I have pretty much everything maxed out. After that was the case I installed a walkthrough mod and got the tiny last bits but friendships are at max on all other girls...I came back to the game after a year or so and i guess i have some savegames errors that stop kalis story to progress? The mod says I should visit her room in the morning or noon but i did that for 2 whole weeks and nothing..

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well I have pretty much everything maxed out. After that was the case I installed a walkthrough mod and got the tiny last bits but friendships are at max on all other girls...I came back to the game after a year or so and i guess i have some savegames errors that stop kalis story to progress? The mod says I should visit her room in the morning or noon but i did that for 2 whole weeks and nothing..
Ah yes, Kali actually had content added to her early story, so you may actually need to restart or adjust some variables. The early game was remade so it's worth checking out :)

Aug 17, 2020
But I still wasn't quite happy with that, so I spent extra time on volumetric lighting, here is the result

The lighting is amazing!
Walls remind me "Saw" (2004 film) :eek:

Ah yes, Kali actually had content added to her early story

In 0.11?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
But I still wasn't quite happy with that, so I spent extra time on volumetric lighting, here is the result

The lighting is amazing!
Walls remind me "Saw" (2004 film) :eek:

Ah yes, Kali actually had content added to her early story

In 0.11?
A lot of early scenes were redone in v0.10 with either better animation or some changes to dialogue along with a couple of added scenes.

Reactions: Runey

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
place any safe to the game me dont wanan start game form begin
For once that would actually be useful...due to some corruption lost my own save for this so would certainly save a number of hours getting back to where we currently finish.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes