FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Hey Guys, Kalis friendship max is not 9 atm, right? I am somehow stuck with her on that level and can't get it higher.. I even installed a walkthrough mod and it just says "kali level 9 event; timing: morning/noon; location kali's room
But when i go there at ANY time there never is any change... softlocked somehow?

Aug 17, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm newbee to this game and I have a question. I had an event when someone offers Marie to have an anal sex for $500 at her stream. She asked what to do. I've answered her and she said that she will never stream again. I don't want her to stop streaming. So, was there an option to keep her streaming from time to time or she quits it anyways?
I play only one single save, so i can't choose another options to check, because I've already saved the game.
Excuse me for my bad english.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm newbee to this game and I have a question. I had an event when someone offers Marie to have an anal sex for $500 at her stream. She asked what to do. I've answered her and she said that she will never stream again. I don't want her to stop streaming. So, was there an option to keep her streaming from time to time or she quits it anyways?
I play only one single save, so i can't choose another options to check, because I've already saved the game.
Excuse me for my bad english.
Nope, part of her story growth, instead she still works, and for you, just not as a streamer.

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Please tell me the saves will be compatible...
As far as I test it, saves will be compatible. I only find one problem with it : the name of the day of the week (mon, tue, wed, etc.) at the top of the screen keep the langague with wich you start the game you saved. I don't konw why, but everything else is translated.

Reactions: Kaine1994

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Awesome!
And Wtf, didnt expect to go all teary eye later in *******'s story xD
Btw does anyone know the song which plays in that dream/flashback? Right after it says "Sound enabled advised"

Reactions: Runey

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Ah, her. There's so much going on with the other characters sometimes I forget those 3 exist. I wonder if they're getting a more active role in the story(ies) as things move forward.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah, her. There's so much going on with the other characters sometimes I forget those 3 exist. I wonder if they're getting a more active role in the story(ies) as things move forward.
Seeing as we bought them a cat house, and they live with Ashley I am sure they will pop up more.
if not, maybe Android can cook them up, maybe with her newfound power.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes