Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You do realize that the reason for his objection was not the fact it was lesbian but because he felt Maria was essentially cuckolding him? As in she was intruding on his girls in his harem and getting them to have sex with her thus effectively usurping him as the man of the family. That's pretty obvious from the post in question.

" Personally I don't mind lesbian sex but I am not a fan of lesbian relationships, I start getting NTRish vibes. I'd have enjoyed for example Ashley punishing her old bullies, watching the maids put up a show for us, etc. But the fact that Maria is bisexual changes things for me and that too drastically. when she tries to touch and corrupt my girls I start getting angry. "

He has enjoyed straight characters bullying people of the same sex, but when that person is bisexual, he gets angry. Why? Because he feels Maria would steal that character. Why? Just because she's bisexual. He goes on to state that, even if Maria is doing normal everyday things, he hates seeing her. Shit on my characters all you want for any reason, but when that reason is because of their sexual orientation you can fuck off. The characters Maria interacts with aren't even bisexual, all the girls are straight. There are things he just doesn't understand which give off homophobic vibes. There is literally no possible way for Maria to steal a straight girlfriend from you. And I won't change Maria's sexuality to please people.

Maybe he chose his words poorly, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt. But from what I read, there are homophobic undertones or at least a lack of understanding.

I don't want to turn the next few pages of this thread into a debate about this, I just want to make it clear that hating any minority of people is unwelcomed here. Fighting against an oppressive world or society is what I write about, it's the overarching story of Harem Hotel, so I sorta know when I see something like this.

Again, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt, especially if he apologizes, takes his words back, or clarifies. So far, I haven't seen anything.

-------------

Anyway, to change the subject I've been working on this scene for Nia. It has no plans to be in an event yet, I just wanted to make something cool, maybe I'll get to use it in the future.

20210302223809774.jpg
20210302223800772.jpg

Last edited:

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
Anyway, to change the subject I've been working on this scene for Nia. It has no plans to be in an event yet, I just wanted to make something cool, maybe I'll get to use it in the future.
Really interested in Nia content, or just content for the elves in general. It feels like you may have to write quite a bit more for any H scenes to make sense though, considering the circumstances of how they appeared in the game.

Also write what you want dude. Just ignore people like that. This is your story to write, not his. Also the multi girls scenes are hot anyway. Thanks for them!

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Runey has 4000 plus patreons that means he has 4k good reasons to do wtf he wants with the game. Dont like it go play dungeons and dragons. Afraid someone steals your virtual girlfriend go play a different game or create your own. Problem solved...
Its annoying this constant NRT talk, reminds me of a dude that when he went to a strip club would not let his friends approach the striper cuz it was just for him.
There are all kinds of content out there is not like people dont have an alternative. If the game is not for you then good riddance. The only issue the game has it's that it's not finished. Luckly it seems that this detail is being fixed with every new update.

Build your game the way you want. To the majority of the 224 people that rated it you're on the right track
Thanks for your hard work

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
I'm pretty sure they do have the right impression, because right after saying "If I could play devil's advocate" they follow it up with "No, I can't" and then proceed to not play Devil's Advocate.
My reading comprehension is at 1/100 when I'm up all night that was my fault.
Reading it again it is kind of weird to start a statement with If I could play the devil's advocate while not really doing that though.
Although perusing the comments again makes it seem like thing's have been blown out of proportion overall.
Hopefully everyone can take a breath, enjoy the games they like and relax.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As one of the resident lesbians I think i'll chime in on the matter because why the fuck not.

I can't say whether the guy is a homophobe or not, it's one comment and could just be bad phrasing on his part but i'm certainly not going to judge someone based on a "maybe" comment on a forum.

At the end of the day lesbian stuff isn't for everyone, I certainly can't fault someone based on their personal preferences.

I can see where some people come from with Maria, she does come on a bit strong even though I like her personally, it may not be in everyones taste.

That being said this is Runey's baby and if that's what he's going with then I won't complain.

That also being said this is a thread about a game full of people fucking in a hotel and we seem to have gone of on a debate about sexuality and phobias where we really don't need to.

If people really don't like lesbians and hate the fact I eat pussy ..... I don't care, I get to eat pussy.

This isn't Tumblr, we don't get offended over every little thing. We have thousands of people here and we can't all like the same stuff and there are going to be racists and homophobes as well as people with kinks ranging from vanilla stuff like me to full on corpse fucking gore. We all share a space and while I won't tell everyone to get along, never going to happen, I will say time and a place and pick your wars.

Top of the morning.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I freaking knew it. The whole elf nightclub rescue thing was just a smokescreen. The reason Nia is always absent at night is because she's busy filming Fast and Furious 25 and doesn't want to accidentally give anyone spoilers.
Wait .... Fast and Furious films have a plot?

Way I saw it, fast cars, Vin Diesel growls, Rock shows off his biceps, Statham kicks people and explosions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
...maybe I'll get to use it in the future.

View attachment 1064921
View attachment 1064922
Future is right, looks almost like she ended up in CP2077... lol
Wait! Where did she get a batmobile?
Because ...
BatElf.jpg
^ Some one stop her Nia's escaping!.
Nooo my sexy little elf slave escaped!.
Guess Runey will have to add in miss Ren now!.
Oh, now THAT would be a fun way to find Ren, she is rescued by Sui/Nia and was not able to get her somewhere safe, so ended up bringing her back to the hotel, even apologizing profusely for putting us in danger for bringing her back there, but once we find out who she is, we thank/reward her for it, and find a way to buy her legally.

Last edited:

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
Again, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt, especially if he apologizes, takes his words back, or clarifies. So far, I haven't seen anything.
I doubt that would happen even if this is a big misunderstanding, as unlikely as that would be. If several pages of a thread were dedicated to throwing accusations at me, I would never post in that thread again. Hell I'd probably just make a new account on the website.

Catastrophic

Feb 19, 2018
So is anyone having issues with their saves? I saved and came back the next day and I was set way back in the game. Then I did the same thing, came back and was hours of work lost. I don't understand. I've never had this issue with this game before until this latest update

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't want to turn the next few pages of this thread into a debate about this,
By your command I shall not argue this any longer, even though I think these people are wrong both in their conclusion and reaction.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, back on topic, +1 for Ms. Ren in v12. Also Wheelchair Girl (especially if we get a proper name for her, because I keep getting tempted to type "Wheelie" instead). I still strongly assert that the mentality of our MC would go a long way with pretty much anything she needs. We've seen him be inexorably patient, overly kind, and as warm as he is horny.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes