anon1012

May 25, 2018
So...
there is a scene where Jia says something about humans landing on the moon and several other planets in the solar system,
That made me think did humans colonize any of them and do any of them have any intelligent alien species?.
Could be a possible opening for a rare character to get involved later on, (Crosses fingers and prays "Neko world, Neko world")
Could be an interesting opening there for some other future use as well....

"Coming soon to a screen near you Harem Hotel In Space!"
Neko is catgirls right?
If so would you really need Aliens as an excuse?
With the stuff they already do with the Elves I would be surprised if nobody has tried making them into catgirls yet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So...
there is a scene where Jia says something about humans landing on the moon and several other planets in the solar system,
That made me think did humans colonize any of them and do any of them have any intelligent alien species?.
Could be a possible opening for a rare character to get involved later on, (Crosses fingers and prays "Neko world, Neko world")

Elves in space....

Eldar are called Space Elves....

Harem Hotel is Warhammer 40k.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Neko is catgirls right?
If so would you really need Aliens as an excuse?
With the stuff they already do with the Elves I would be surprised if nobody has tried making them into catgirls yet.
I'll take any excuse for a neko.
Only thing I love more then some cute cat girls is cute Elves!.
I really am a simple man!.

Reactions: TheDevian

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I mean, in that world you can probably stick some cat ears and tail mods on an android, tell them to end every sentence with "nya" and there you have it, a cat girl.
Wasn't there one lady who added a man-snake to her android? Maybe more customization options are a thing.

Forsityk

Oct 23, 2018
Can you now finally free the latin elf? Or laid the Queen Elf? Also what about the pixies? Do they get some more scenes?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also what about the pixies?
Wasn't there some idea for them that the three of them wrack rampage in the hotel and beginn a big orgy only to steal your whole harem afterwards?
Or is my imagination running wild after the past few pages? o_O

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not heard of a Grudge Fuck? Hate sex? :ROFLMAO:
Only works if there is some form of attraction as well as the hate.

She hates all humans. They turned her people into slaves and treat them worse than animals.

Unless he can turn that around and work on building trust with the Elves at large, not just his harem, then she's more likely to cut his dick off and feed it to him.

I just found it really weird someone expected that sex to happen .... as of this point in the story, that's the least likely thing to happen

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

She hates all humans. They turned her people into slaves and treat them worse than animals.

Unless he can turn that around and work on building trust with the Elves at large, not just his harem, then she's more likely to cut his dick off and feed it to him.

I just found it really weird someone expected that sex to happen .... as of this point in the story, that's the least likely thing to happen
but it's already happened, at least if the MC makes that choice

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, I assume that is the direction is goes, was just playing Devil's Advocate for a laugh. To continue that for a moment, they did have sex, out of some 'morbid curiosity' or whatever her goal was, and it is possible she never enjoyed sex as much (maybe high elf males are tiny?), so while she still hates him, there is that 'animal magnetism'... Typical tsundere. :ROFLMAO:

Whatever happens, I can't wait to see what Runey has planned.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So...

In v0.12, there will be a line Sylvia says "Why the humans would want to visit those desolate hellholes is beyond me. Their influence is far more important to High Elves."

Humans haven't visited another solar system nor will they have that capability for a long time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In v0.12, there will be a line Sylvia says "Why the humans would want to visit those desolate hellholes is beyond me. Their influence is far more important to High Elves."

Humans haven't visited another solar system nor will they have that capability for a long time.
Always love those bits of lore.

I guess there is always the hope of genetic engineering cat girls. Do you think Felicity would want to volunteer? :LOL:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

She already fucked him, her thirst for a big dick has always been there even if as she said it had been so long since she had a chance to indulge in it (of course this was from a place where her partner was a victim and captive but as i recall it was HER idea to use him for sex).

It would actually be pretty fun if she ended up at the hotel - the best way to humble the biggest bitch in the series into servitude on such a lowly stature as being beneath not just a human but a maid elf and this game still features heavy slave/servitude tones as an overarcing theme so she would have to comply without her influence and power should her kingdom fall (which could happen if for example the pixies are freed neutering her power source). She was on my take from the narrative the driving force which made the other elves CHOOSE humans over her. It wasnt forced... they fled her and took their lot with the humans and not just the common ones but the dark elves too.

No story is gonna work in this IMO where Lin frees Elves from slavery and wins them freedom politically whilst the High Queen is at large as she would spanner in the works any notion of giving Elves free rights as she is anti human, is one track minded with control, is seeking the technology to expand this control and of course is the very worst representative you could want to be shown for what happens when elves are loose of human control. She will need to humbled at some point so what better place than being a fuck toy to the MC (a resident in his dungeon with Jin her trainer in the ways of better serving and following her masters will ideally lol - his visit to her dungeon requiress an eye for an eye approach on that regards in my opinion but im sure she will grow to love being fucked by the MC routinely).

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes