darkdz

Oct 30, 2019
I was wondering what about ashley and the protagonist? She gets jealous but lets him go to bed with others? No cheating or just like to share him? This is confusing lol

Reactions: Cokane0

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I was wondering what about ashley and the protagonist? She gets jealous but lets him go to bed with others? No cheating or just like to share him? This is confusing lol
Its a harem game lad. Just continue with Ashley, she calms down a bit.

Reactions: yffoh

bryanfran42

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for Harem Hotel? I was at version 9.0 when my hard drive got kaput and lost all progress.

It would be much appreciated.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
She doesnt really like to share but grows to accept his harem tendencies and the other girls feelings towards him so long as far as she is concerned she is his favourite and his one true choice to be his wife lol. She goes through a lot of growth from where you first meet her to where she is in the story now.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
At the beginning of the game, the MC was the main thing she thought about. She didn't want anyone else to be in a relationship with him. An example of this was when she pulled a kitchen knife on her best friend and later threatened the twins for giving him a handjob as a way to get back at her. The way I see it, in the beginning, she was very insecure and lonely. Over time, she learns to trust others and love the MC and herself. This was made clear when she invited the MC to her secret location at the beach. She's grown as a person and is okay with sharing the person she loves because I think she still sees herself as his #1 girl.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I'd wait untill V0.12 drops before doing a new playthrough!.
Runey redid a lot of earlier scenes in V.0.11 and has done 1 or more in the coming version!.
1 Has been confirmed but knowing Runey it may be more!. (Depends if he saw something else he felt needed a rework)
Should not be too long of a wait for V.0.12 as its in prerelease now, Its usually 2 more weeks before it drops here as a final.
So I'm betting well get V0.12 before the end of the month!, Likley with any final bug fixes as well!.
Seeing as it usally only takes him a day or three to release the bug fix patches!. (Runeys Roughnecks.. BOOYEAH!)

bryanfran42

Aug 12, 2018
I'd wait untill V0.12 drops before doing a new playthrough!.
Runey redid a lot of earlier scenes in V.0.11 and has done 1 or more in the coming version!.
1 Has been confirmed but knowing Runey it may be more!. (Depends if he saw something else he felt needed a rework)
Should not be too long of a wait for V.0.12 as its in prerelease now, Its usually 2 more weeks before it drops here as a final.
So I'm betting well get V0.12 before the end of the month!, Likley with any final bug fixes as well!.
Seeing as it usally only takes him a day or three to release the bug fix patches!. (Runeys Roughnecks.. BOOYEAH!)
I see. Wait for 0.12 and play the remastered earlier scenes.

Damn I gotta play again. I started when this was 0.5 until I hit 0.10 and my hard drive got wiped out.

• Sad
Reactions: accidentalEv1l
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes