Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Then your in for a treat!.
A lot has been reworked some was reworked in V0.10 but i think the most changes were in v0.11.
if you haven't played since v0.10 id strongly suggest waiting for v0.12, But that's just me.
No reason you cant start now if you want to and replay again when the update drops to see how much changes!.
maybe play one on the Love route for the elf slaves and the other on the slave route!.
I play this game way to much!.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Bah people use NTR far too much as a broad term, NTR is a very specific set of circumstances and members of your all female harem getting busy with one another does not count towards that. IT's actually very much an encouragable thing that your harem mates get along with each other and "get along with each other". Anyone who plays harem games should be expectant of this because it isn't all about just the MC being the one and only, they can play among themselves so long as it still falls back on you in the end.
I feel like a lot of this comes about because people will use "NTR" as a stand-in for "jealousy". They want to be the only person to have anything to do with a character. It's a sliding scale that can start including other women you're in a relationship with as well all the way up to, well... I can think of one game where it's nothing but women and the only women who aren't virgins (i.e. the Moms and Aunts) that have never even been interested in men had a relationship with a massive asshole that they hate and made them never want to date anyone ever again. It strikes me as coming from a place of insecurity manifested as a desire to utterly control "their" women. Anyone else represents a possible threat. You see this sometimes in the real-world BDSM community, but it's not common.

MikeOxlong

Apr 9, 2020
They should, but quite a few scenes from the early parts of the game have been reworked/redone. You may find it worthwhile to start a new file as well. (Your call, obviously)
I still have version 0.92 as well, but since I am at, I'd say, 50% of the story, and I messed around a lot, like A LOT, do you think there's a way to transfer save files to the new version? Or they'll just corrupt? I still will wait for 0.12 I think, but I was just wondering if someone knew if it was possible to do that without starting all over again.

Jan 14, 2020
I still have version 0.92 as well, but since I am at, I'd say, 50% of the story, and I messed around a lot, like A LOT, do you think there's a way to transfer save files to the new version? Or they'll just corrupt? I still will wait for 0.12 I think, but I was just wondering if someone knew if it was possible to do that without starting all over again.
Most saves should carry over. The only saves that have historically had an issue as far as I'm aware are saves made during a scene that has been changed since the save in question made, which typically throw an error on loadup. If what you are worried about is ONLY your overall progress, and you have saves in the lobby or your room outside a scene, all such saves should carry over automatically.

If you used Maim Lain's mod in the past and used certain cheat functions within it can also fail to carry over. If you just have the vanilla game it should be fine.

Edit: Grammer and the mod warning (figured enough people use it it's worth mentioning)

Last edited:

dozzy975

Aug 12, 2020
Can't get Maria's 4th dungeon scene unlocked; it's the only "statistic" for her that does not have a "green check mark" next to it. What am I missing/ doing wrong? Everything is maxed/ completed at this point. Help? Someone? Please

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can't get Maria's 4th dungeon scene unlocked; it's the only "statistic" for her that does not have a "green check mark" next to it. What am I missing/ doing wrong? Everything is maxed/ completed at this point. Help? Someone? Please
Not sure what you are missing from that, but you could try uploading your save, and someone could take a look...

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
" Personally I don't mind lesbian sex but I am not a fan of lesbian relationships, I start getting NTRish vibes. I'd have enjoyed for example Ashley punishing her old bullies, watching the maids put up a show for us, etc. But the fact that Maria is bisexual changes things for me and that too drastically. when she tries to touch and corrupt my girls I start getting angry. "

He has enjoyed straight characters bullying people of the same sex, but when that person is bisexual, he gets angry. Why? Because he feels Maria would steal that character. Why? Just because she's bisexual. He goes on to state that, even if Maria is doing normal everyday things, he hates seeing her. Shit on my characters all you want for any reason, but when that reason is because of their sexual orientation you can fuck off. The characters Maria interacts with aren't even bisexual, all the girls are straight. There are things he just doesn't understand which give off homophobic vibes. There is literally no possible way for Maria to steal a straight girlfriend from you. And I won't change Maria's sexuality to please people.

Maybe he chose his words poorly, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt. But from what I read, there are homophobic undertones or at least a lack of understanding.

I don't want to turn the next few pages of this thread into a debate about this, I just want to make it clear that hating any minority of people is unwelcomed here. Fighting against an oppressive world or society is what I write about, it's the overarching story of Harem Hotel, so I sorta know when I see something like this.

Again, I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt, especially if he apologizes, takes his words back, or clarifies. So far, I haven't seen anything.

-------------

Anyway, to change the subject I've been working on this scene for Nia. It has no plans to be in an event yet, I just wanted to make something cool, maybe I'll get to use it in the future.

View attachment 1064921
View attachment 1064922
You know, I consider "The Toymaster" as PAUSED. Since it's set in the future of this game's universe, I hope that any scraps of ideas that don't seem to fit in here could flesh itself out as some sort of sequel made by you or your designated successor. Hell, maybe an older Nia or Lin can serve to link the stories together and narrate them to a new generation of characters! :unsure: :)(y)

Reactions: splamo

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I wish we could drop the island queen stuff. That doesn't flow with the story at all. She to cold and has nothing good at all going for her. I hope we could get a choice to go to her or not because it just not a good part I had to quit on her. You can't do anything but lie or tell the truth no flirting. That just make me angry to play that part of the game.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I wish we could drop the island queen stuff. That doesn't flow with the story at all. She to cold and has nothing good at all going for her. I hope we could get a choice to go to her or not because it just not a good part I had to quit on her. You can't do anything but lie or tell the truth no flirting. That just make me angry to play that part of the game.
That part of the game is incredibly important to the main story. :WaitWhat:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That part of the game is incredibly important to the main story. :WaitWhat:
Doesn't the main story basically end just after it? I mean, you finish that arc, get some character development for Lin and than you get the "game over, wait for next version message.

I too get the feeling that it will eventually play a critical part. And I can't wait to see how it plays out. But as it stands the whole arc just kind of hangs in the air. And it is tonally different than most of the game up until that point. So I can see how he might feel that way.

This said, I really can't wait to see how all this plays out. Like we have several elf related plot lines all begging to come to a crescendo at this point and all likely to clash into one another if my feeling is right.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Isnt her fourth scene a swinging rope sex scene? Im not sure what statistic it would attribute to that shes not already doing but i can say i never had access too it (no idea if it was ever there all along) on my long first
Doesn't the main story basically end just after it? I mean, you finish that arc, get some character development for Lin and than you get the "game over, wait for next version message.

I too get the feeling that it will eventually play a critical part. And I can't wait to see how it plays out. But as it stands the whole arc just kind of hangs in the air. And it is tonally different than most of the game up until that point. So I can see how he might feel that way.

This said, I really can't wait to see how all this plays out. Like we have several elf related plot lines all begging to come to a crescendo at this point and all likely to clash into one another if my feeling is right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I disagree regarding its tonally different from what weve had before up until now - Runey likes to keep things a bit brutal for the cast for the most part. The whole Lin story is about the elves, slavery and their place in society...
We really should use spoilers, don't you think?

MikeOxlong

Apr 9, 2020
Most saves should carry over. The only saves that have historically had an issue as far as I'm aware are saves made during a scene that has been changed since the save in question made, which typically throw an error on loadup. If what you are worried about is ONLY your overall progress, and you have saves in the lobby or your room outside a scene, all such saves should carry over automatically.

If you used Maim Lain's mod in the past and used certain cheat functions within it can also fail to carry over. If you just have the vanilla game it should be fine.

Edit: Grammer and the mod warning (figured enough people use it it's worth mentioning)
Oh okay that's great to hear, yeah I've been using the vanilla one, so as you said hopefully there won't be any issues, thank you so much.

Reactions: accidentalEv1l

dozzy975

Aug 12, 2020
Not sure what you are missing from that, but you could try uploading your save, and someone could take a look...
Thanks. I wasn't sure if that was allowed/ possible here. Here's the save file, if anyone can figure it out.
I also noticed that I'm missing another green check mark next to Kali's 4th cafe scene.
So that makes two marks I'm apparently missing; Maria's 4th dungeon scene.

The thing is, I've performed the 4th scene for Kali in the cafe and have done all of Maria's scenes in the dungeon. Unless Maria has a dungeon scene that is tied to edging, like Kali has for her final dungeon scene? I've tried every possible Maria combo (and Kali as well). Maybe my save is just...bugged?

Anyone gets a free moment and knows what they're looking for in my save file, I would really appreciate it.

TL/DR: Kali's 4th cafe scene is not showing as completed. Maria's 4th dungeon scene is not showing as completed. I've performed all of Kali's cafe scenes and Maria's dungeon "invite" scenes, but to no avail; no green check marks for both of them in the respective categories.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
We really should use spoilers, don't you think?

I suppose so but the update has been out for so long i thought there wasnt much left to expose others have not done so already many times now without them at this point.

Reactions: Zontany
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes