QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, back on topic, +1 for Ms. Ren in v12. Also Wheelchair Girl (especially if we get a proper name for her, because I keep getting tempted to type "Wheelie" instead). I still strongly assert that the mentality of our MC would go a long way with pretty much anything she needs. We've seen him be inexorably patient, overly kind, and as warm as he is horny.
To a point. Like personally I feel there have been scenes where he really should have stood up or even freaked out. There does need to be a limit on patience, especially if it is about protecting people around you.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Also, back on topic, +1 for Ms. Ren in v12. Also Wheelchair Girl (especially if we get a proper name for her, because I keep getting tempted to type "Wheelie" instead). I still strongly assert that the mentality of our MC would go a long way with pretty much anything she needs. We've seen him be inexorably patient, overly kind, and as warm as he is horny.
Well Ren could well be someone who would make more sense when pregnancy is a thing as she is a slave owned by the government so first and foremost Nia trying to free her could have heavy consequences but first and foremost she is sent to help with children so that could be another option to organically add her (and Runey specified as i recall seeing each character getting a close allied girl for their story/rooms to which weve already covered Lin, Marie, Khali and the Twins with each other in that regard). She would make more sense as someone Ashley has in her room vs a freed slave in the Asylum built for the elf slaves but dont feel we will see her again anytime soon in all honesty.

As for the Wheelchair girl much the same as he admitted he has enough on his plate creating story for eight main love interests as is already (plus many other bits of totty on the side). I personally dont even want her added yet as we really need to be having gone all the way with Autumn before we devote time building up another main character from the scratch (as well as many other side ones who weve only just scratched the surface of so far). I would meantime be just as happy to just have Moon move into the vacant room instead as shes already got a head start development wise and is just in general fun to have around and would really benefit from the perks the other girls get such as variety of outfits to have fun with and especially be nice to take her a private tour of the dungeon lol (or perhaps with Jin on hand - that would be awesome)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well Ren could well be someone who would make more sense when pregnancy is a thing as she is a slave owned by the government so first and foremost Nia trying to free her could have heavy consequences but first and foremost she is sent to help with children so that could be another option to organically add her (and Runey specified as i recall seeing each character getting a close allied girl for their story/rooms to which weve already covered Lin, Marie, Khali and the Twins with each other in that regard). She would make more sense as someone Ashley has in her room vs a freed slave in the Asylum built for the elf slaves but dont feel we will see her again anytime soon in all honesty.
True, that is a good point, though I did have to think about how that might change Ashley's opinion of Sui(Nia) if she saved Ren from another abusive 'owner', and brought her back into her life...

Kind of mixed in a way, while I really do like the idea of her managing to get chosen for the hotel to help care for the children (could even be she saw Ashley's name and did everything she could to be chosen), the idea of saving her from another asshole like Ashley's dad is quite appealing.

Another idea I just had was based on what I would do, I mean, I don't even really like Ashley, and I would have done anything in my power to find Ren for her, so what I was thinking was that we could ask Sui(Nia) to help locate her, maybe they find out where she is and that she IS in another bad place. He contacts Cornwall, and maybe even Kali's stepmom, and they not only get Ren out of that situation, but also save the kid from more abuse.

Jan 14, 2020
Another idea I just had was based on what I would do, I mean, I don't even really like Ashley, and I would have done anything in my power to find Ren for her, so what I was thinking was that we could ask Sui(Nia) to help locate her, maybe they find out where she is and that she IS in another bad place. He contacts Cornwall, and maybe even Kali's stepmom, and they not only get Ren out of that situation, but also save the kid from more abuse.
I love this idea.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
As much as I'd love to have another cute elf to hold hands with (you know that's where it's going), would Ren actually fit in the story at this point? I don't know what's in store for Ashley in the future but, for now at least, she seems to have reached some form of closure. I suppose she could be brought in for reasons unrelated to Ashley, but her presence would definitely be felt. Whether in a good or bad way, I can't say, Ashley is (or at least used to be) as unpredictable as my tummy after chili night.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i don't know why but every time i see the hot spring in the hotel it makes me think there is a good place to add in a sauna or massage place. then again i might just have seen to many other games/places irl that combine this which is clouding my judgement. oh well just thinking out loud at this point you can just ignore this message if you want.

ptooey

Sep 10, 2020
So is this game will get new update here in F95? Or do I need to be part of the Patreon to play the latest updates?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As much as I'd love to have another cute elf to hold hands with (you know that's where it's going), would Ren actually fit in the story at this point? I don't know what's in store for Ashley in the future but, for now at least, she seems to have reached some form of closure. I suppose she could be brought in for reasons unrelated to Ashley, but her presence would definitely be felt. Whether in a good or bad way, I can't say, Ashley is (or at least used to be) as unpredictable as my tummy after chili night.
IDK, I think she is getting to a good place, but she still has a bit of a ways to go, but like you said, having that closure would be good. ...That said, reconciling with her mother is also something that could stand to be done as well.
So is this game will get new update here in F95? Or do I need to be part of the Patreon to play the latest updates?
You need to be a supporter to beta test it, once the update is done, it will be put out for the public.

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
WARNING: two women half naked in this scene together. Skip if this is offensive to you.

Every day we fall further from god's light. And those days are the ones that pass without the new update. I await it eagerly, thank you for this game Mr Runey.

Reactions: Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So...
there is a scene where Jia says something about humans landing on the moon and several other planets in the solar system,
That made me think did humans colonize any of them and do any of them have any intelligent alien species?.
Could be a possible opening for a rare character to get involved later on, (Crosses fingers and prays "Neko world, Neko world")
Could be an interesting opening there for some other future use as well....

"Coming soon to a screen near you Harem Hotel In Space!"

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes