Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Hi! I have a problem, since 0.10 I can't continue Ashley's main event, I'm locked in a *talk* event at her room with friendship 36, it says I have to increase my Feli and Emma friendship, but they are maxed out, I have finished everything up to 0.12 except Ash's.
Is it posible to solve it? Can I reset her stats or modify the save file, or something like that?
Thanks.

Jul 17, 2019
Hi! I have a problem, since 0.10 I can't continue Ashley's main event, I'm locked in a *talk* event at her room with friendship 36, it says I have to increase my Feli and Emma friendship, but they are maxed out, I have finished everything up to 0.12 except Ash's.
Is it posible to solve it? Can I reset her stats or modify the save file, or something like that?
Thanks.
did u cheat friendship with felicity and emma?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, these might be some stupid questions, but I wanna start the game from the beginning, is it okay to download the game now? Is the bug game breaking? should I wait a little longer for the bug fix version?

lyzko

Feb 18, 2018
There is a way to reset sanctuary ? I'm not sure but i think there was a code for it or something xd

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
The whole Joiplay shit doesn't make sense to some people like myself, it just feels like more pain in the ass hoops to jump through to enjoy a game, many Mobile users wouldn't know how to do that and don't understand it because things are usually more simple, so simple it's usually one tap/click and then it's downloaded and already to go and play without any of this fuckery
tbh im no tech expert but im guessing they're doing this cuz in every update the size of the game increases, we should be grateful they are giving ways for android users like me & you to play this great game, bout ur complain to the whole added process of requiring JoiPlay it works just fine! i just recently finished the game w/ no problem whatsoever, just follow the steps! & to tell you something i noticed that the gamplay with JoiPlay is better compared to the usual readily available android version, the transitions are way smoother! so in my non significant opinion if i have to go thru all the procedures i'll be grateful for it! the thought of the devs looking for ways to let us play their game is humbling enough to disregard the added process, & to runey thank you for finding ways not just for android users but for all platform users the chance to play your awesome game! thanks!

Reactions: Runey and LeviaTank

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
Can't load my saves from previous version, probably because I used a mod, so I'm still waiting for the updated version of the mod.

Reactions: Runey

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
They already said that they can no longer do Android updates for the game, because the game has become so large that it causes problems for android. There is a post within the last 20 pages or so that tells how to play the PC version on android.
And no, the game is already super heavily compressed as it is, so compressing it more will not help.
I see thanks. I'll look for that post than.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can you report it so I may fix it? v0.12.1 will be coming out today.
Hopefully not.:p:ROFLMAO: I have my patch building scrip broken (or with the lastest update I see that my script don't work as good as I hopped and now I'm fixing it.

Thus I need some time and until I fixed my script, the patches are on hold.:cry: Mostly I will redo the 0.11.2 to 0.12 patch.

Last edited:

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
tbh im no tech expert but im guessing they're doing this cuz in every update the size of the game increases, we should be grateful they are giving ways for android users like me & you to play this great game, bout ur complain to the whole added process of requiring JoiPlay it works just fine! i just recently finished the game w/ no problem whatsoever, just follow the steps! & to tell you something i noticed that the gamplay with JoiPlay is better compared to the usual readily available android version, the transitions are way smoother! so in my non significant opinion if i have to go thru all the procedures i'll be grateful for it! the thought of the devs looking for ways to let us play their game is humbling enough to disregard the added process, & to runey thank you for finding ways not just for android users but for all platform users the chance to play your awesome game! thanks!
I never intended to sound rude, it was more me expressing frustrating about there being extra steps and shit, I know it's not Runeys fault, Google should be figuring out a way to remove these Limitations on APK files but I don't see them giving a shit so long as we have an App store filled with mostly shit worthless apps only the mindless and simpler minded would Enjoy, I was also frustrated because some how I fucked up and had like 18000 images or something saved to my Photo Gallery , yeah it's good we got instructions but just to avoid potentially making a mistake again I'm probably going to need to go dust of my shitty laptop.

Reactions: bobskie08
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes