Jespeer

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone willing to share a 100% file? I played this game like 1-2 years ago and uninstalled the game. Don't want to start from the beginning

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
anybody can fill her. that is the role of the mc. snuggling can only happen in head canon really. What are you trying to prove by saying you can fill her? She deserves love after being detained as a slave and her identity being erased because of it.
I do believe he said that he hopes her roommate can fill in for the MC in the snuggling / keeping her company at night department when the MC isn't available.

Reactions: alex2011

maesterlecter

Apr 27, 2021
One of the first games I played to the end of available content, and has hooked me in for life. Unfortunately, it's spoiled me a bit for many other harem-type games.

Reactions: qawsedqw

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Download v0.12.4, then load a save at a point before giving android the kit.
Where do I buy the android kit? It is not showing in my pc? I assume i am meant to buy it?

And if i use the mod to add it, I cant hand it over. Version Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc

And how to get Lin to 40 friendship? I can raise any other stat....

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Try using 7zip. The free unzipping software that does not break archives and generally actually works.
Yeah, either try 7zip, or update your winrar. Guessing that one is out dated.
That's also the \game folder inside the zip, not the base folder where \lib would be.

But yeah, get rid of Winrar. 7zip is free, nag free, faster, compresses better if you use it for that, open-source and cross platform (I use it on my phone), and did I mention it's open-source and free?

~>damn thought it was another update XD it was fix update.
Check Runey's patron and twitter. We're close to 0.13 at this rate.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Where do I buy the android kit? It is not showing in my pc? I assume i am meant to buy it?

And if i use the mod to add it, I cant hand it over. Version Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc

And how to get Lin to 40 friendship? I can raise any other stat....
As far as lin goes you just got to pump up her obedience. Head pats every day, sleep with her at night. Have her clean your room and everything else you feel like doing. my lin is around 100 but i think you get everything around 80. you only get friendship through events.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As far as lin goes you just got to pump up her obedience. Head pats every day, sleep with her at night. Have her clean your room and everything else you feel like doing. my lin is around 100 but i think you get everything around 80. you only get friendship through events.
No, friendship is only raised by doing story events. Grinding stats is not needed.

IIRC, her level 40 event was going to the lobby, but I might be misremembering it.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes