Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Not generally, no.
if you don't need to grind anything then why am I not assaulted with events in till the run out? Affection friendship and obedience. are there for a reason. You need to grind to 100 or something just like 5 or 10 points per event or something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if you don't need to grind anything then why am I not assaulted with events in till the run out? Affection friendship and obedience. are there for a reason. You need to grind to 100 or something just like 5 or 10 points per event or something.
Most events have a trigger, most of them require you waiting a few days and clicking *TALK* on their doors. There are some that require you to do other things though, like completing events from the other girls first, or going to the right location at the right time.

You do NOT need to grind anything to anything for most story events, only for some of the sex scenes, and that stops at 50, you usually only need like 10 though. About the only exception to this is the contest.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Most events have a trigger, most of them require you waiting a few days and clicking *TALK* on their doors. There are some that require you to do other things though, like completing events from the other girls first, or going to the right location at the right time.

You do NOT need to grind anything to anything for most story events, only for some of the sex scenes, and that stops at 50, you usually only need like 10 though. About the only exception to this is the contest.
doesn't seem that way. the fact that the game lets you grind away those stats can leave confusion.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Really? Back when I last played the early game I remember having to spend like a week or so of in game time interacting with Lin to get her obedience up. Guess that was a long time ago. Well, it was many versions ago... But I distinctly remember it running slower than the current relationship developments.

Reactions: Jjay08

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
doesn't seem that way. the fact that the game lets you grind away those stats can leave confusion.
You CAN grind them as high as you want, but they are not required for anything other than your own entertainment for the most part. My Lin's obedience is 755, but it doesn't really affect anything. Like the new headpats, it's just for fun. I mean, I generally like to keep the love/obedience higher than the sluttiness for my own personal satisfaction, but whether that will matter in the end, it another story.

Try going from your room, to the lobby on a Tuesday morning.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really? Back when I last played the early game I remember having to spend like a week or so of in game time interacting with Lin to get her obedience up. Guess that was a long time ago. Well, it was many versions ago... But I distinctly remember it running slower than the current relationship developments.
Unless something changed, the only time I remember that being a thing was the Cornwall stuff.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Could be. My memory of stuff that long ago is hazy at best.
According to one guide I saw, you need a 20 obedience with her for one of the 20+ events, but you get a bunch in the story, so not having a 20 by then would be really hard.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Where do I buy the android kit? It is not showing in my pc? I assume i am meant to buy it?

And if i use the mod to add it, I cant hand it over. Version Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc

And how to get Lin to 40 friendship? I can raise any other stat....
I figured it out. I just kept playing and there is an order to events that I was trying to rush. As I worked through the story it just came good. Basically i just went and did other things and it sorted itself out.

nexusvideo

Feb 9, 2019
Where do I buy the android kit? It is not showing in my pc? I assume i am meant to buy it?

And if i use the mod to add it, I cant hand it over. Version Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc

And how to get Lin to 40 friendship? I can raise any other stat....
You need to purchase bondage outfit to progress Lin at one point. Just buy it when you can afford it.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
do you really get more out of the more expensive bar advertisements? I want to grind some cash before .13 drops. Also should I wait for bug fixs before even playing 13?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do you really get more out of the more expensive bar advertisements? I want to grind some cash before .13 drops. Also should I wait for bug fixs before even playing 13?
Yes, you should always wait for the possibility of bug fixes before playing any version. This is what the patron versions are used for in this game, to sniff out and squash as many bugs as possible that remain after Runey's initial testing before the public release. This is also why the patron versions have a good chance of breaking saves, because they can be buggy and some bugs do affect the save itself.

Reactions: Jjay08
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes