Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

16 new pinups for 3 characters \o/
I notice the two armchair and table in the back ground is there a reason why I havent seen those before? Related question is why where they never used before if they aren't new. they seem to be the perfect little corner to have a private and compfortable conversations in your private quarters. :unsure: Or let's use them in a mmore kinky way:devilish:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
when pregnancy gets implemented will we have to take care of the kid

because that sounds exhausting even in a game
Naaaah, I want a full tamagochi like baby care system.
Forget romance, forget fun, just babies now.
Sex? No time! Gotta change that diaper.
Sleep? Pft, just change your diet to pure coffee beans and inject caffeine straight into you veins!

But in all seriousness, if we gonna have pregnancy, I'd prefer something more then just the few big belly scenes then the baby disappears into some side abyss.

Also, I think people are forgetting who in the end is gonna be paying for the little clones...
Imagine at the end if the week, like we're getting the bar report, you'd get a baby cost report that would increase with each new baby....x.x

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The answers are possibly and no in that order.

To elaborate, the fact humans and elves can interbreed means that in terms of biology they aren't actually different species. An apt comparison would be to think of them more like different breeds of cats or dogs. Big differences in both phenotype and every other trait but still the same species.

Although personally I prefer to draw a parallel to the situation of early hominids. There was in fact a time in our past when homo sapiens lived along side and interbred with other types of humans such as the Neanderthal. But eventually we just outbred them and became the dominant and than only species of human left. Even though Europeans in particular still retain some portion of Neanderthal DNA much like the various people in this setting with traces of elven ancestry.

What seems to have happened in this world is that through geographic isolation a relative to humanity managed to avoid this faith much like the various odd creatures we find in the heavily isolated places of our world, for example Australia. And much like those this relative seems to have evolved some very odd and distinct traits. Even if they don't have venomous claws, a duck bill, beaver tail and sweat milk all at the same time. But they seem to have remained mostly compatible.

And we know that in some but not all cases related breeds can share blood between them. So it's definitively possible that human to elf or elf to human blood transfusions might work. But it's also possible that they wouldn't. It depends on just how similar / different their blood groups are. But it's, as said not out of the question.

As to if you could fool a DNA test using blood transfusions that is very unlikely. Any amount of transfused blood would diffuse into your bloodstream fairly quickly. So in order for it to be even remotely plausible that the tester would pick out the injected blood and it alone for his sample you would basically have to do something very extreme like replace most of the bodies blood with that of the other species. And whilst that sort of procedure is definitively possible and has been done it is something that would have to happen under controlled medical conditions in a proper medical facility and thus leave a written record.
They are in fact a different species. They share a common genus though which is enough to breed. In this example of bears, the light brown bear represents the human, the black bear represents elves, and the panda represents Drow. So to clarify, Drow aren't in the same Genus and are more distant to humans and elves, but due to many things, they're closer to elves than humans so do have a chance at breeding. But it's very hard for a panda (drow) to have a child with a light brown bear (human)

Therefor it's not great to compare elves and humans to different dog breeds. But it is fair to compare elf breeds to dog breeds. Elves share the same body plan but with different sizes, some have better eye sight, ears, etc. Minor but noticeable changes, much different than humans are to each other.

Neanderthals aren't humans at all, nor are they a different type of human. They are a different species in the same genus just like elves.

Humans are Homo-Sapiens
Neanderthals are Homo-Neanderthalensis
So elves would be Homo-Sylian

Last edited:

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Although there was mixing between Homo Sapiens Sapiens (current human) and Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis (check Lapedo child) such hibrid would probably be sterile as normaly happens with every other hibrid (mules for example or dog wolf interbreed). Therefore it is possible to have hibrid offspring although that line would have no future.

Reactions: alex2011

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
All this talk of genes is making the ol' pea brain hurt. Sort of reminds me of when I first read the name of the game and could have sworn it said "Harlem Hotel". I thought the whole thing was about a group of ladies living in a hotel who were very passionate about basketball. Boy was I wrong. Ah, dyslexia.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm no geneticist, this is all just fantasy genetics anyway. We've already established elves can live up to 1,000 so things can be stretched to a certain degree while still seeming plausible, which is enough for fantasy.
I wasn't complaining, even though my Brain.exe process tends to BSOD and crash when complex topics like these come up, I still very much enjoy reading the discussion. I do think people take it a wee bit too far sometimes, though. Complex and deep as the story and lore of the world might be, it's still a work of fiction that doesn't necessarily have to play by the rules of our reality. If you tell us elf farts smell of cinnamon buns with a pinch of rose, then that's what they smell like in the world you made. Even if it makes no sense in our reality, the comparison is unnecessary to begin with.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I wasn't complaining, even though my Brain.exe process tends to BSOD and crash when complex topics like these come up, I still very much enjoy reading the discussion. I do think people take it a wee bit too far sometimes, though. Complex and deep as the story and lore of the world might be, it's still a work of fiction that doesn't necessarily have to play by the rules of our reality. If you tell us elf farts smell of cinnamon buns with a pinch of rose, then that's what they smell like in the world you made. Even if it makes no sense in our reality, the comparison is unnecessary to begin with.
Well, I did hint that elf pussy tastes like honeydew, haha

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well, I did hint that elf pussy tastes like honeydew, haha
I'm hoping you're referring to the type of melon, but well... I suppose both kinds are sweet-ish, lol. If nothing else, the MC will never have to buy sugar again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Although there was mixing between Homo Sapiens Sapiens (current human) and Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis (check Lapedo child) such hibrid would probably be sterile as normaly happens with every other hibrid (mules for example or dog wolf interbreed). Therefore it is possible to have hibrid offspring although that line would have no future.
Well, clearly that was not true, because there are billions of people today who have neanderthal DNA (in fact, almost all of us do according to one study), so clearly those offspring were not sterile.

We do have examples of that here in the game, while they are not sterile, most of the drow/human hybrids have major disabilities.

Now that I think about it, maybe with some genetic engineering, a drow human hybrid could be made safely... We need a geneticist in the harem anyway, how else will we use the elf DNA to make the MC and his girls live longer?!?! :ROFLMAO:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
All I want to know is if there are any neanderelves.

Instead of head-pats, they bash each other over the head with clubs to show affection.

• Haha

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Well, clearly that was not true, because there are billions of people today who have neanderthal DNA (in fact, almost all of us do according to one study), so clearly those offspring were not sterile.

We do have examples of that here in the game, while they are not sterile, most of the drow/human hybrids have major disabilities.

Now that I think about it, maybe with some genetic engineering, a drow human hybrid could be made safely... We need a geneticist in the harem anyway, how else will we use the elf DNA to make the MC and his girls live longer?!?! :ROFLMAO:
" Based on this data and model, the researchers discovered the interbreeding success rate was probably less than 2 percent in most scenarios. Assuming that both lineages interacted for about 10,000 years, this means successful interbreeding would have, on average, happened just once every 23 to 50 years, they calculated." ( )

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All I want to know is if there are any neanderelves.

Instead of head-pats, they bash each other over the head with clubs to show affection.
Is that what the Drow do? We have SO much to learn when we manage to get one!

On the other hand, there was one common elf who seemed to think that was okay too...
" Based on this data and model, the researchers discovered the interbreeding success rate was probably less than 2 percent in most scenarios. Assuming that both lineages interacted for about 10,000 years, this means successful interbreeding would have, on average, happened just once every 23 to 50 years, they calculated." ( )
Quite possibly, but we don't know for certain, what we do know is that most of us have some, so it was prolific enough. We also know that this is not a fantasy world, where these kinds of hybrids are incredibly common.

As a side note, there was also a species of humans we call 'hobbits' at one time, and several others... Humanity was quite diverse at one point. lol

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes