GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Well, clearly that was not true, because there are billions of people today who have neanderthal DNA (in fact, almost all of us do according to one study), so clearly those offspring were not sterile.

We do have examples of that here in the game, while they are not sterile, most of the drow/human hybrids have major disabilities.

Now that I think about it, maybe with some genetic engineering, a drow human hybrid could be made safely... We need a geneticist in the harem anyway, how else will we use the elf DNA to make the MC and his girls live longer?!?! :ROFLMAO:
As a quarter Neanderthal, I confirm this statement.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mountain dew or we riot.

Hol up now...you just brought up a very important point....
We still don't have any cute Drow girls!!
Such unfairness!!
One day, my friend, one day...

Maybe that could be a new Nia event, we save the one that was there at the contest from that jackass. It would require a team effort, since she did not speak common, so you need to gather Scooby and the gang and pile into the Mystery Machine to go save her!

Nia/Sui - obviously.
Sylvia - to translate for her.
The MC - to drive.
Lin - to point a gun at anyone who threatens her master (and drive if she fails).

Who knows? Maybe someone else would want to go, like Vanessa or one of the other elves, even Maria might want some revenge.

Reactions: alex2011

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm kinda curious, who will get the room next to Autumn? Will it be a new character or someone we already met? I've been thinking about it for a couple of days, and I can see a few girls move in. 1) Vanessa: Kali's classmate, she also saw Kali having sex at the library. She's also invested in Elves, she changed her opinion on Kali and the MC for different reasons, and she got to meet Nia. 2 & 3) Juliet and Kate: Ashley's classmate and the MC had different interactions with them.

Also, will we have more guest rooms and areas like the Dungeon, Bar, and Sauna?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm kinda curious, who will get the room next to Autumn? Will it be a new character or someone we already met? I've been thinking about it for a couple of days, and I can see a few girls move in. 1) Vanessa: Kali's classmate, she also saw Kali having sex at the library. She's also invested in Elves, she changed her opinion on Kali and the MC for different reasons, and she got to meet Nia. 2 & 3) Juliet and Kate: Ashley's classmate and the MC had different interactions with them.

Also, will we have more guest rooms and areas like the Dungeon, Bar, and Sauna?
Hard to say, there are a lot of possibilities, but odds are that it will be a while... Cant get any new main girls, until we finish some of the older ones...

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hard to say, there are a lot of possibilities, but odds are that it will be a while... Cant get any new main girls, until we finish some of the older ones...
Yeah, Runey has enough on their plate as is. One of the first floor girls will likely have their story finished first, but I'm not sure who. Lin, Kali, and Maria are currently tied to the metaplot, so maybe Ashley?

Reactions: TheDevian

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Yeah, Runey has enough on their plate as is. One of the first floor girls will likely have their story finished first, but I'm not sure who. Lin, Kali, and Maria are currently tied to the metaplot, so maybe Ashley?
I think it will more likely be new story arcs.
Can't really just have them hanging around without any storyline.
Hard to say without knowing the scope and scale of the game. Is the game 50% done, 70%, 1%? Anything can happen. Only the man himself (Runey) knows.
I just hope it doesn't become a "Wheel of Time" series by Robert Jordan. I picked up the first book when it first came out, age 8. By the time the series finished I was in my 30s!!! The author died before he finished the books!!!! Needless to say I outgrew the books before they were completed

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Ashley may also be in the same situation on account of the whole fairy thing.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
A work around is to compleet the story of a first floor character and integrate her in other character's story so even if we don't grow her freindship traditionnaly the girl is still in the hotel and does not stop from apearing suddenly.

I am currently thinking about AHITR the character Rae does not have a lot of personal story in the game yet but she apear in a lot of the other's story so it didn't look like she lacked content compared to the others. I think it is Master_of_pupets that compiled that data or the othor themself shared it. ( I am prety sure it is a player. I will have to go use the search function to be sure)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hard to say, she is the one with the least to do, and her main goal is getting knocked up, which is the end game plan, so it seems natural, but it depends on what he wants for that.

As for the fairies, they could easily be part of Lin and Sylvia's stories, with Ashley as a side character in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight and ankhtar

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I forget the fairies are there to be honest. Need some lewd scenes, three little faires punching your cock like one of those blow up punching dolls. That'd make me laugh.

Feb 5, 2021
have you finished her story in .12.4? don't want to spoil something you haven't actually played yet. It's pretty impactful I won't be foregetting it for quite awhile.
Oh, I didn't even realize we were on 12.4. I still have 12.2. But go ahead and tell me anyway. I don't care about spoilers and I don't have time to update and play right now. I'm curious. you can use the spoiler marker if you want

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Oh, I didn't even realize we were on 12.4. I still have 12.2. But go ahead and tell me anyway. I don't care about spoilers and I don't have time to update and play right now. I'm curious. you can use the spoiler marker if you want
Well, it's easy to figure out since it's the main source of most recent discussions.

The last few pages here are almost all about it.

But to give the quickest summary:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes