Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Grave and Jay already mentioned, she took a DNA test and learned she was part elf.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be clear, Maria's always known she was part elf, and being part elf isn't a crime. A lot of people have elvish ancestry somewhere along the line. It's being fully half elf that's the problem, with one parent that is a full elf. Cornwall's reforms didn't extend to half elves, so Maria gets treated the same way full elves used to be.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She gets treated even worse because the reforms Cornwall made did not impact how half elves get treated only full elves. So she get a worst treatment than if she was an elf right now (but the same that elves got a few years back). Thow your response seams to imply it, I just wanted to make that's clear.
In a way, almost worse, since the pendulum swings. They had to start being nicer to elves, so half elves are being treated even worse to make up for it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Although there was mixing between Homo Sapiens Sapiens (current human) and Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis (check Lapedo child) such hibrid would probably be sterile as normaly happens with every other hibrid (mules for example or dog wolf interbreed). Therefore it is possible to have hibrid offspring although that line would have no future.
Actually studies have found Neanderthal DNA in modern humans. So that means the hybrids were in fact not sterile. I can look up citations if required.

As for the rest we now have word of god on the subject so there is no need to speculate any more. As fun as it was.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh, I didn't even realize we were on 12.4. I still have 12.2. But go ahead and tell me anyway. I don't care about spoilers and I don't have time to update and play right now. I'm curious. you can use the spoiler marker if you want
The only difference between v0.12.2 and v0.12.4 is bug fixes. Same story content.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know, I am surprised there is no 'thighmaster' trait. Not that Kali has room for another trait unless you make the font smaller or make two columns. lol

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes