Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Naaaah, I want a full tamagochi like baby care system.
Forget romance, forget fun, just babies now.
Sex? No time! Gotta change that diaper.
Sleep? Pft, just change your diet to pure coffee beans and inject caffeine straight into you veins!

But in all seriousness, if we gonna have pregnancy, I'd prefer something more then just the few big belly scenes then the baby disappears into some side abyss.

Also, I think people are forgetting who in the end is gonna be paying for the little clones...
Imagine at the end if the week, like we're getting the bar report, you'd get a baby cost report that would increase with each new baby....x.x
Corrupted kingdom has pregnancy now. Check it out if you haven't yet.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Corrupted kingdom has pregnancy now. Check it out if you haven't yet.
Yeah, I know about it.

Though there it just skips the whole 9 months and baby stage and magically ages them up.

Which does make sense, since most just want pregnancy for the fetish part and not the struggling part.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah, I know about it.

Though there it just skips the whole 9 months and baby stage and magically ages them up.

Which does make sense, since most just want pregnancy for the fetish part and not the struggling part.
Personally I don't like that approach. I mean, I can get behind skipping the whole diaper changing horror part. But I don't get it why he made the actual pregnancy last like a week in game.

I mean, I am not into pregnancy as a sexual thing. But I can't imagine that for those players who are a week is going to be enough. Really, it just comes off as a way to get it into the game without getting it into the game almost.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Yeah, I know about it.

so you want to play like...dad or something? Is that what you want in a harem game?

• Haha
Reactions: Ozzfest

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
so you want to play like...dad or something? Is that what you want in a harem game?
Weeeeeell.......becoming a dad is kind of an unavoidable side effect when it comes to pregnancies.
Also, why not?
Lemme have some father son moments with my little clone.

A lot of harem games nowadays are more then just one guy shaggs every girl.

Reactions: alex2011

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Weeeeeell.......becoming a dad is kind of an unavoidable side effect when it comes to pregnancies.
Also, why not?
Lemme have some father son moments with my little clone.

A lot of harem games nowadays are more then just one guy shaggs every girl.
True. This one has a great story and growing world along with 24/7 boning. Like you can tell maria in the bar with Hana, "I haven't masturbated in months." And H games do fill the void of not having anybody to love yourself, so I can see somebody wanting a dad sim.

Feb 5, 2021
You guys know how the girls will occasionally come to your room when they're horny, and you have the option to pleasure them or edge them? I've only been able to get that to happen for Lin, but I know you can do it with the other girls. It just started happening one day with Lin so I don't know what I did. How do I get the other girls to come to my room?

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
You guys know how the girls will occasionally come to your room when they're horny, and you have the option to pleasure them or edge them? I've only been able to get that to happen for Lin, but I know you can do it with the other girls. It just started happening one day with Lin so I don't know what I did. How do I get the other girls to come to my room?
they only really come to my room when i've bugged them with other sex events in my experience. Bone in one event and wait then they will come to you in most cases.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are you talking a bug or how Lust works? Every time you do sexy content with them they get a lust point, every three as i recall there will be an event up to 3 where they get progressively worse (if you edge them that is). So you can simply visit them and get say a BJ three times and they should visit and you will be notified they are getting hornier. Im not sure story events count but yeah just invite them to the dungeon or something a few times to build up their lust but as far as i know only Lin, Kali, Marie and Ashley have the Lust attribute so far in the game - no amount of focus on Android, the Twins or Autumn will have an effect on them till Runey implements their Lust content at some point down the line (hes been adding it gradually for the characters).

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It used to work on joiplay but now it's just stuck on the joiplay loading screen forever. Does anyone else have this problem?
Joiplay's most recent update broke, you must use the second to last update.

How to start the boat event with Lin? "Go on an adventure" is missing from the menu.
We will need a character's friendship level in order to tell you how to advance.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Seems like you played during a beta a while ago and got caught up in a save breaking bug.
There is a way to keep your saves and continue though. You will need to enable the console with Unren and set Lin's friendship to 29 (the start of her boat trip) by typing 'lin_friendship = 29' in the console.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Depending on how big of a transfusion, there could be traces I guess... but it would have to be an awful lot to show as much as half elf I would think. But then, I don't really know how all that works, most DNA test I see now days use a mouth swab I thought, so would not be affected anyway... lol
Not even possible for it to affect a DNA test as the majority of blood cells are red which don't carry DNA only white cells do and they make up less than 1%.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Not even possible for it to affect a DNA test as the majority of blood cells are red which don't carry DNA only white cells do and they make up less than 1%.
That is true for blood transfusions. However, bone marrow transplants can change the DNA of your blood, to that of the donor. So, in this hypothetical example, a human who received bone marrow from an elven donor might produce blood that reads as "elven" to a DNA test.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
That is true for blood transfusions. However, bone marrow transplants can change the DNA of your blood, to that of the donor. So, in this hypothetical example, a human who received bone marrow from an elven donor might produce blood that reads as "elven" to a DNA test.
So, hypothetically...and bear with me, I'm no genetic...one could through such a transplant make an elf pass off a human?

If so, i assume that the law in universe must be really strict about such things.

Also, if one could in such a way potentially make a human pass a DNA teat as an elf...it makes one wonder if someone in the past hasn't tried to use such a method to forcefully create fake "elf" slaves.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
That is true for blood transfusions. However, bone marrow transplants can change the DNA of your blood, to that of the donor.
So, hypothetically...and bear with me, I'm no genetic...one could through such a transplant make an elf pass off a human?
You're forgetting about one very important detail humans and elves are a different species. Bone marrow requires an extremely close genetic match which is why immediate family members are the first ones tested as finding a compatible donor outside the persons immediate family is exceptionally difficult and in many cases impossible.
Trying to find a compatible donor outside of a persons own race let alone species even if they have some elven ancestry would be nearly impossible. They would have to be at least 1/4 of that different race to stand a chance of finding a donor. There are also a bunch of other genetic factors involved.
If your mother, father, brother or sister can't be found as a compatible donor you're most likely fucked.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes