alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're forgetting about one very important detail humans and elves are a different species. Bone marrow requires an extremely close genetic match which is why immediate family members are the first ones tested as finding a compatible donor outside the persons immediate family is exceptionally difficult and in many cases impossible.
Trying to find a compatible donor outside of a persons own race let alone species even if they have some elven ancestry would be nearly impossible. They would have to be at least 1/4 of that different race to stand a chance of finding a donor. There are also a bunch of other genetic factors involved.
If your mother, father, brother or sister can't be found as a compatible donor you're most likely fucked.
And, assuming you do have a close enough elven donor, your freedom is probably legally fucked. It's a bad situation either way in that case, either you die or you become a slave due to having an elven relative close enough to you to be a donor, which puts your own heritage high enough to be enslaved.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
And, assuming you do have a close enough elven donor, your freedom is probably legally fucked. It's a bad situation either way in that case, either you die or you become a slave due to having an elven relative close enough to you to be a donor, which puts your own heritage high enough to be enslaved.
Nowadays people who have had bone marrow transplants are put into a database. It's also one of the reasons why more than one DNA test type is used. While the blood may have some other DNA your hair, skin, saliva, vaginal fluid and semen would only contain yours.
Almost forgot they can tell if a person is a "chimera" from a blood test as they would see 2 different types of DNA as your own DNA would still be present to some extent. Unless they are a true "chimera" but that's a completely different thing altogether.
And no it wouldn't change your heritage enough at most by 1/8 but most likely only by 1/16. As I know a family on my reservation were the mother had a bone marrow transplant both her and her husband were born full bloodied American Indians. Her children are considered 1/32 Asian by a DNA test but that only applies if it's the mother that had the transplant because they share the same blood during pregnancy. If it was the father the children would've been full bloodied.
So even if a person was 1/4 elven they would at most only show as 3/8 still be less than half also it would be enough of a discrepancy to warrant looking into a persons medical history.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
So, hypothetically...and bear with me, I'm no genetic...one could through such a transplant make an elf pass off a human?
Not really. Their blood might have human DNA, but none of their other gentic markers would change. So a mouth swab or a hair sample would both still show elven DNA. Hell, it's entirely possible their blood would still show elven DNA. Not all bone marrow transplants result in a change in the blood, it's happened in some cases, but not others.

You're forgetting about one very important detail humans and elves are a different species.
They are sufficently closely related that they can breed together, so transplants of blood, tissue, bone marrow and organs are theoretically possible. Indeed, I'm not so certain they're actually distinct species.
I also didn't say it would be easy, nor did I say that such a thing would certainly be possible; I said that in the hypothetical scenario of a human with a bone marrow transplant from an elven donor, there was a possibility their blood would now show markers for elven DNA.

If your mother, father, brother or sister can't be found as a compatible donor you're most likely fucked.
That's incorrect. There are plenty of people who've required bone marrow transplants whose own family members haven't been compatible donors, but a stranger has been. That's the entire point of the bone marrow registry.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
They are sufficently closely related that they can breed together, so transplants of blood, tissue, bone marrow and organs are theoretically possible. Indeed, I'm not so certain they're actually distinct species.
So can dogs, wolves and coyotes all of which are different species but within the same Genus which makes interbreeding possible.
Humans, elves and fairies maybe in the same Genus but are a different species.
Generally species in the same Genus are able to interbreed but not always. As long as they are phylogenetically close enough anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

LeappFrog

Oct 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animations_and_flags.rpy', 1547521970, 1) is defined twice, at game/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/animations_and_flags.rpy', 1547521970, 1) is defined twice, at game/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3 and game/scripts/animations_and_flags.rpyc:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Thu Jul 08 11:38:41 2021

I keep running into this error when i load up the game. any fixes or help would be much appreciated

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Right? I'm not even totally sure what they are talking about.
"reality" vs "fictional reality"
aka just games of logic puzzles for them. I've been and will be guilty of the same kind of questions.

Just let them go about their biscuits. In the end it doesn't matter as the author has final say of what works or does not work in that world, no matter what physical rules we ourselves are bound by.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Windows\Pro Runx64\HH\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
check_name(node)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

I keep running into this error when i load up the game. any fixes or help would be much appreciated
Are you using the Walkthrough mod? And if so are you sure you installed right.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
i believe i am using teh WT mod. im not sure if i did install correctly
I haven't used the WT mod in a long time so I don't remember how to install it.

One last thing just to be sure you didn't try to overwrite the previous version of the game with the new version did you? As you really shouldn't do that.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
So can dogs, wolves and coyotes all of which are different species but within the same Genus which makes interbreeding possible.
I am aware, but do you know what else makes interbreeding possible? Being subspecies of the same species, like wolves and dogs (genetic studies of dogs established they are a subspecies of wolf, Canis lupus familiaris). I'm not convinced elves and humans are any further apart than dogs and wolves, for the simple reason that interbreeding across species does not result in fertile offspring, while interbreeding across subspecies does. Unless that's not the case in Runey's world, but who knows?

But let's assume they are different species, for the purposes of this hypothetical. There have been successful trials of bone marrow transplants, and kidney transplants, from nonhuman primate species; the same study found that heart, liver and lung transplants were theoretically possible, but the chance for rejection and GVHD was significantly higher. In the successful bone marrow transplants, chimerism did occur, but was temporary.
So, using that as our base, a human with elven bone marrow may show elven DNA in their blood for a short time, before it returns to normal.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
check_name(node)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

This error is a result of merging files. When installing a new version/update, simply download, install, launch, and load your save.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I am aware, but do you know what else makes interbreeding possible? Being subspecies of the same species, like wolves and dogs
You conveniently over looked the fact that coyotes are not and they do in fact interbreed with wolves and dogs. I used to live in wolf and coyote country.
But if you really want to get technical the modern grey wolf is not the original Lupus Canis the Pleistocene Wolf is, the modern grey wolf was simply given the same scientific name as it remained mostly unchanged from the original.
Those studies show that the Pleistocene Wolf was the common ancestor to dogs and modern grey wolves, with modern wolves not being the dog's direct ancestor.
And since modern wolves are not the direct ancestor dogs are not a subspecies to modern grey wolves they are the dogs closest living relative and are a different species.

Last edited:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Just going to chime in that "species" is a concrete term to describe a fuzzy phenomenon. No definition of species is perfect. One example is the concept of ring species, where Species A can breed with Species B, B can also breed with C, but A and C are incapable of producing offspring. If you go by the definition that says that two creatures that can create offspring are the same species then A and B are the same species, B and C are the same species, but A and C are different species. If A=B and B=C, but A≠C then that definition can't work in all scenarios.

In short, no matter what definition you use for the concept of species, there's always an exception somewhere.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I missed the time here, when we were discussing how many headpats our Lin had and if we take Ashley out to fuck her in public in the restaurant or on the beach.:ROFLMAO:
I never did make my girls do any of the public stuff or bdsm in the dungeon enless it was story related. Not my cup of tea. Also you can see a lot of girls peeing in this game and im not into that ether.

Pedazo Yareel

Aug 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’ll start by thanking Runey. This game is by far my favorite here. And it has only improved with time. Thanks for that!

I was wondering whether traits have any effect on the game?
So far I’ve only noticed some main events change. But do they affect the dialogue in repeatable events?

I am wondering in particular about the Cumslut trait. It would be great if that had an impact on the girls’ reaction to the player’s cum.
Thanks for any answer!

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I’ll start by thanking Runey. This game is by far my favorite here. And it has only improved with time. Thanks for that!

I was wondering whether traits have any effect on the game?
So far I’ve only noticed some main events change. But do they affect the dialogue in repeatable events?

I am wondering in particular about the Cumslut trait. It would be great if that had an impact on the girls’ reaction to the player’s cum.
Thanks for any answer!
Honestly only sempei(runey) can answer that to be honest. As far as im aware its just like an achivement.

Reactions: Pedazo Yareel

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nowadays people who have had bone marrow transplants are put into a database. It's also one of the reasons why more than one DNA test type is used. While the blood may have some other DNA your hair, skin, saliva, vaginal fluid and semen would only contain yours.
Almost forgot they can tell if a person is a "chimera" from a blood test as they would see 2 different types of DNA as your own DNA would still be present to some extent. Unless they are a true "chimera" but that's a completely different thing altogether.
And no it wouldn't change your heritage enough at most by 1/8 but most likely only by 1/16. As I know a family on my reservation were the mother had a bone marrow transplant both her and her husband were born full bloodied American Indians. Her children are considered 1/32 Asian by a DNA test but that only applies if it's the mother that had the transplant because they share the same blood during pregnancy. If it was the father the children would've been full bloodied.
So even if a person was 1/4 elven they would at most only show as 3/8 still be less than half also it would be enough of a discrepancy to warrant looking into a persons medical history.
Of course, that's assuming the same applies in this case, the database part, I mean. They may not, but then that leaves them open to getting backlash, which is a politician's worst nightmare once the backlash is severe enough. It's something most would try to avoid from the start.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes