QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Its been a few years since v0.1, and now in 2021 its only v0.12?! Not saying the game is bad but is the dev milking the shit out of them patrons??
No. Not at all. In fact the releases are reasonably frequent and full of content. It's just that to you who have probably not read the changelog or really bothered to look at things it seems that way because of the version number.

Long story short his version numbering scheme goes something like this: 0.1, 0.1.1, 0.1.2 ... 0.1.8, 0.1.9, 0.2 ... 0.9.9, 0.10.0 ... 0.11.9, 0.12 ... So 0.6 came before 0.10. He is basically counting up releases iteratively as you should instead of relying on the silly idea that you should start at 0 and end at 1. An idea that as an industry professional who makes a living off programing can tell you has newer panned out once.

7bdubr7hrh7rh6

Jul 9, 2021
No. Not at all. In fact the releases are reasonably frequent and full of content. It's just that to you who have probably not read the changelog or really bothered to look at things it seems that way because of the version number.

Long story short his version numbering scheme goes something like this: 0.1, 0.1.1, 0.1.2 ... 0.1.8, 0.1.9, 0.2 ... 0.9.9, 0.10.0 ... 0.11.9, 0.12 ... So 0.6 came before 0.10. He is basically counting up releases iteratively as you should instead of relying on the silly idea that you should start at 0 and end at 1. An idea that as an industry professional who makes a living off programing can tell you has newer panned out once.
Damn that makes a hell lot more sense now cheers mate. Sorry for being dum lol

LeappFrog

Oct 24, 2019
This error is a result of merging files. When installing a new version/update, simply download, install, launch, and load your save.
I find that the easiest way was to completely delete the game file and redownload and reinstall the mod

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Its been a few years since v0.1, and now in 2021 its only v0.12?! Not saying the game is bad but is the dev milking the shit out of them patrons??
This next update alone will have at least 5, maybe 6 hours of story content by my estimations (I consider myself an average reader). This update will be surpassing v0.12, which was previously the biggest update in terms of images added.

And I spent about 4 hours yesterday just setting up this environment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively, I could just develop a new blowjob animation for Lin and call that v0.13 /s

Jan 2, 2021
Harem Hotel v0.12.4 crunched

Original Size PC (Win/Linux): 6,77 GB
Original Size Mac: 6,76 GB

Compressed Size PC (Win/Linux): 2,06 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 2,04 GB
Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-mac-crunched.zip: -

If you already have my previous crunched version (v0.12.2) you can try updating it
with this crunched version of c3p0's :

Original Size: 290 MB / Compressed Size: 41 MB
patch_v0.12_v0.12.x_to_v0.12.4-crunched.7z: Workupload
Extract/copy the content of the archive into the main folder of the game and overwrite when asked.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Am I the only one having problems getting it to play? I'm using joiplay but it won't play it

dude77xxd

Jul 10, 2021
Screenshot_20210710_135351_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
This is a screenshot of the joiplay harem hotel (yes i have downloaded the latest pc version and have downloaded the renpy plugin)
Any ideas why this happens? Can't start the game at all.

dude77xxd

Jul 10, 2021
I don't know even get that far with it just a crash close
When I leave the game on itself (meaning I don't press anything) it doesn't crash, it crashes when I click on 'Start Game' multiple times. I don't have a good phone so idk. Maybe its time to consider playing on pc lol

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
This next update alone will have at least 5, maybe 6 hours of story content by my estimations (I consider myself an average reader). This update will be surpassing v0.12, which was previously the biggest update in terms of images added.

And I spent about 4 hours yesterday just setting up this environment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively, I could just develop a new blowjob animation for Lin and call that v0.13 /s
Looks like story related stuff. I'd rather have that, as much as I love lin an her blow jobs.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Am I the only one having problems getting it to play? I'm using joiplay but it won't play it
View attachment 1290049
This is a screenshot of the joiplay harem hotel (yes i have downloaded the latest pc version and have downloaded the renpy plugin)
Any ideas why this happens? Can't start the game at all.
You need to download the second to last joiplay version. The most recent joiplay version broke it.

Reactions: TheDevian

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
-snip-
I am wondering in particular about the Cumslut trait. It would be great if that had an impact on the girls’ reaction to the player’s cum.
Honestly only sempei(runey) can answer that to be honest. As far as im aware its just like an achivement.
I haven't played in a bit, don't remember which is for cumming outside or inside.. the inside one does have a small change to Maria's repeatable scene in her room, when you get the trait enabled. Don't think the outside one changes anything.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hey Runey - (as it was just mentioned) any plans to change the repeatable vagina sex scene with Marie in her bedroom in the next update or one soon? Simply as were well beyond the stage of the story where she should be getting mad at us giving her a creampie and dropping points as a result (and kinda a big reason why i kinda avoid even using it anymore)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes