buff

May 29, 2017
The 'spinningtv' code is giving me "Code not valid" in the latest version. Anyone knows what's up? How do I get Violet now?

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So glad I don't run into people like Vanessa in real life. Talk about a raging pain in the posterior. Even if she gets added as a fuckable character, I am not touching that bundle of crazy.

Reactions: DrFree

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Violet has been removed
I've never done the Violet content in 12.4...
I have finished all the paths expect Android path(Level 31 event).
Do I have to finish it before I can do it?
I'm asking because I used the code and I cant find her/she isn't showing up.

Thank you.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
(ノಠ_ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Booo!!
who was violet?
WTF conversation did I just scroll into/through????

Anyway....KITTY!!!!!!
Right, a whole ass page went by right under my nose the one day i don't check it out. Never read the wall texts,i just let them have fun with themselves but then it took a sudden turn. Then runey dropped a cat pic and then everything was right with the world.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
who was violet?
Then runey dropped a cat pic and then everything was right with the world.
Exactly. I started scrolling through, trying to catch up (and figure out wth was going on), but then *poof* Kitty!!! All was well again.

Reactions: Jjay08

buff

May 29, 2017
OK, spun up v12 and met violet. Looks eerily like a certain riddle-prone character......

Some sexy stuff, but no real story there. I'm guessing some horndog gave Runey a mountain of money and the script, and Runey did his best to make some bad writing into sexy content. Fun but I'm glad it's not canon.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Exactly. I started scrolling through, trying to catch up (and figure out wth was going on), but then *poof* Kitty!!! All was well again.
Right? and it was all stop with wth they where talking about, at his request. Looked like some newbi came in and really trashed the convo and runey just said yikes. I suspect he dropped that to help move things along. Cats help everything.

Reactions: Tavi13
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes