Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Thought that was when we first meet her, or is that the elfbot party?
The first one looks like the first time we met her, the next three look new.

I'll admit that my memory has more holes than swiss cheese, but I do not remember anything close to the last 3 images. Definitely have never seen the balcony one.

ChinoBambino

Jul 8, 2018
anyone got a save file with everything unlocked? or atleast one with a lot of progress in the story? I got a knew PC and my old saves got wiped

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone got a save file with everything unlocked? or atleast one with a lot of progress in the story? I got a knew PC and my old saves got wiped
Mine are a bit bugged, but you can do a search here, and I am sure you will turn some up, just sort by date and you will find the newest ones first.

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Anyone can still play HH in joiplay? Tried the official and compressed and its not working anymore. Wanted to play it again from start cause i missed it. I have played 12.4 before in joiplay. So sad.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I won't play Harem Hotel until lain's mod updates. It makes it SO much more fun/easy (since this is, like, my 4th playthrough for various reasons).

Reactions: Grimmiger
Nov 9, 2017
have you tried using Lains mod? think it allows it to be played (It works on mine anyway)
If the Violet material has been removed than, unless Lains mod adds it back in, Lains mod wouldn't do anything with regard to Violet. Still curious as to why all that work had to be effectively junked. Coding issues perhaps?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If the Violet material has been removed than, unless Lains mod adds it back in, Lains mod wouldn't do anything with regard to Violet. Still curious as to why all that work had to be effectively junked. Coding issues perhaps?
My guess is size issues.

Knight 001

May 17, 2021
Uh, how about the fact that Violet seems to mindcontrol and fuck everything that ends up in her sight, MC included ?
I really don't feel like she could be part of this game but that's my opinion anyway.

Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My guess is size issues.
My guess would be that Runey think the scene could be improved, same as a lot of the other early content. But as Violet is not a canon character and the Patreon who had payed for her doesn't anymore, thus rather than improve her content, remove her. Also as a not canon character she will be foreign body in Harem Hotel regardless what you do, so perhaps he removed her to streamline the Harem Hotel "product".
Yet only Runey know the true reason why he had removed her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My guess would be that Runey think the scene could be improved, same as a lot of the other early content. But as Violet is not a canon character and the Patreon who had payed for her doesn't anymore, thus rather than improve her content, remove her. Also as a not canon character she will be foreign body in Harem Hotel regardless what you do, so perhaps he removed her to streamline the Harem Hotel "product".
Yet only Runey know the true reason why he had removed her.
Probably a combination of all of the above.

Reactions: sgfdhdry5657865

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
who was violet?

Right, a whole ass page went by right under my nose the one day i don't check it out. Never read the wall texts,i just let them have fun with themselves but then it took a sudden turn. Then runey dropped a cat pic and then everything was right with the world.
Right? and it was all stop with wth they where talking about, at his request. Looked like some newbi came in and really trashed the convo and runey just said yikes. I suspect he dropped that to help move things along. Cats help everything.
Didn't you know? Cat pics are the cure for all internet-based problems. Okay, maybe showing your router a cat pic won't make it cooperate, but it does fix other things. :p

Reactions: Dringar and Jjay08

HusoMain

Feb 15, 2018
Hey so i downloaded the game to play on JoiPlay, with Lains Mod installed, compressed version, yet whenever i select the game it just loads and boots me out to the game list, any idea what i can do?

Also is there any way to get my save file from the apk version?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes