TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey so i downloaded the game to play on JoiPlay, with Lains Mod installed, compressed version, yet whenever i select the game it just loads and boots me out to the game list, any idea what i can do?

Also is there any way to get my save file from the apk version?
You can copy your saves over, and from what I understand, the new version of joiplay is the problem, you need the last version or something like that.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
If the Violet material has been removed than, unless Lains mod adds it back in, Lains mod wouldn't do anything with regard to Violet. Still curious as to why all that work had to be effectively junked. Coding issues perhaps?
My guess is size issues.
If you take look at the Images folder in the game files you'll see that the scenes are still there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

HusoMain

Feb 15, 2018
If it isnt too much trouble for anyone can they link me the old version of JoiPlay needed?

Edit: Nevermind, newest beta of joiplay fixes the problem

Last edited:

Dickdik

May 27, 2018
Hey friends. Does anyone know how to get the version for Joiplay working or at least why mine isn't?

I've tried with every combination of the last 3 updates of Joiplay and it's renpy plugin and the closest I can get is a blank main menu that boots as soon as new game is clicked, on the latest version of Joiplay (which I think is the initial problem and need for previous versions.)
Any other combo just says 'game type not supported' or something like that.
I've tried installing both from the same package installer, (multiple) file extracter and trying a combo of settings to no avail.
I've tried on my tablet and on my phone and it's the same results and I don't know if it can be put to them both being on Android 11

I love the game but I can't say I'm willing to buy a PC for it

Sorry for the long post,
Thanks guys.

LeappFrog

Oct 24, 2019
I was hoping to see more of violet. It sucks that her character won't continue. Maybe in future updates we will get a similar character.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I was hoping to see more of violet. It sucks that her character won't continue. Maybe in future updates we will get a similar character.
That character stopped being updated in v0.4 or something. That character was not mine, though I did design her and develop the content. Since then, the person whose character that is has stopped playing HH, a lot of her content was cut for stupid reasons I won't get into that were out of my control, then a lot of her content became buggy and I kept getting bug reports for it. All for something that isn't mine, that was made 3 years ago, and that just continued to be a thorn in my side. It doesn't even hold the same quality as the current game does now.

didaskalos4u

Jun 15, 2021
Android crashes Everytime. Downloaded joiplay with renpy, guess what, still crashes. Don't know wtaf to do. Guess I won't play this one.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I *think* I may have locked myself away from proceeding Kali's route. She's at 13 friendship right now, and it's been some time since I progressed it, so can't remember if there's a special trigger. Any help would be appreciated. Can't remember having this trouble before though, so I'm sure I simply haven't triggered something needed.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I *think* I may have locked myself away from proceeding Kali's route. She's at 13 friendship right now, and it's been some time since I progressed it, so can't remember if there's a special trigger. Any help would be appreciated. Can't remember having this trouble before though, so I'm sure I simply haven't triggered something needed.
At friendship 13, simply click on her door.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I do click on her door, the *TALK* option never appears, I simply enter her room like normal for interactions.
You didn't cheat or adjust any values, have you? No cheat codes either?
If this is a completely unedited save, then the installation process must have been corrupted and the code was fucked up.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
If this is a completely unedited save, then the installation process must have been corrupted and the code was fucked up.
Ah. I did cheat to adjust the money value, that might be it. Not looking forward to restart everything, but if that's what it takes. Suppose I'll use the skip button a lot lol

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Ah. I did cheat to adjust the money value, that might be it. Not looking forward to restart everything, but if that's what it takes. Suppose I'll use the skip button a lot lol
Ah early money troubles again. Didn't somebody offer you some data on that subject Runey?

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Well fuck, if it's happened to others, my feels are with them, but I was just impatient lol
Well not really troubles. Just mild irritation in the beginning. Irritating enough for some to use a cheat I guess. This came up at some point some pages back and somebody told runey that they where making a spread sheet of it and he said it would be useful. I was just curious if its something runey as considered yet.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Well not really troubles. Just mild irritation in the beginning. Irritating enough for some to use a cheat I guess. This came up at some point some pages back and somebody told runey that they where making a spread sheet of it and he said it would be useful. I was just curious if its something runey as considered yet.
Ah okay, gotcha. Well in any case, no big deal for me I guess, I'll just skip through a new playthrough.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes