QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Ah early money troubles again. Didn't somebody offer you some data on that subject Runey?
Yea, I have a spreadsheet all ready to go as soon as the new version comes out. I've been avoiding this game until than so that I can come into the experience of restarting and seeing all the reworked scenes emotionally fresh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and Jjay08

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Yea, I have a spreadsheet all ready to go as soon as the new version comes out. I've been avoiding this game until than so that I can come into the experience of restarting and seeing all the reworked scenes emotionally fresh.
Nice! a fresh start! and data to help out runey! I'mma hug you both, cause I've been drinking again. /hugs <3

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
was your last play through super recent? he's redone a lot of scenes. worth taking a look if it's been awhile.
Yeah, my recent one (before I just restarted) was started a month ago, give or take. Playing on and off, ya know. So the feel of restarting feels more heavy but it ain't too big of a deal. Nice to see the retouched scenes too.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
This happens when you haven't updated your translation files.
And why are there folders with localizations in the "tl" folder, besides they are not relevant for the current versions? I suggest then to throw there an amateur , relevant on 0.12.4.

Kisz26

May 17, 2021
Harem Hotel 0.12.1 Android APK

Notes:
Only use this Android version if playing through JoiPlay doesn't work for you.

This is an unofficial apk, so do not report any issues or bugs from this version of the game to Runey.

Download:
Harem Hotel 0.12.1 Unmodded APK (1.8Gb): Mega - GoogleDrive

Harem Hotel 0.12.1 + APK (1.8Gb): Mega - GoogleDrive

Okay i dug this up for everyone. v12.1 for android. With Lain. Just played it through and perfectly good. Cause HH now seems not working in joiplay anymore. I tried official and compressed, but it just crashed. And when i tried it in my pc, it works perfectly. I love HH. Waiting for v13. And Hoping Lain would make android modded version again. ❤❤❤

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
This happens when you haven't updated your translation files.
And where to get it from? I downloaded from nopy as it is.
I use the English version of the game.
Earlier it worked without any problems, everything is fine. And the mods were staged, and the texts were. Why break what worked ..

Last edited:

1Rai

Jan 16, 2020
Okay i dug this up for everyone. v12.1 for android. With Lain. Just played it through and perfectly good. Cause HH now seems not working in joiplay anymore. I tried official and compressed, but it just crashed. And when i tried it in my pc, it works perfectly. I love HH. Waiting for v13. And Hoping Lain would make android modded version again. ❤❤❤
The unmodded versions links are down. Thanks for this by the way much appreciated :).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
JoiPlay is releasing an update that finally fixes the issue.

And where to get it from? I downloaded from nopy as it is.
I use the English version of the game.
Earlier it worked without any problems, everything is fine. And the mods were staged, and the texts were. Why break what worked ..
I'm not sure what happened then. Every other time no text has shown up this has been due to translation files. It probably has something to do with the mods you downloaded.

Reactions: TheDevian

buff

May 29, 2017
This scene is getting much more fleshed out \o/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kali/Lucy and Emma/Felicity are going to go down in history as two of the longest slow-burns in H-gaming. Some glorious day they'll all be so corrupted that proper threesomes (not just the teaser kind we have now with Kali/Lucy) will be available on tap. And now we have Jin looking great, and the two new sisters in the college too, Ami and Kim.

Hey Runey, a suggestion-- it's obviously going to be too much pain to go back and put 'truestory' protection on Lucy and make her into a roommate/clone. We don't want truestory to actually impact story events, either..... but you could have truestory be required to view a repeatable scene on the spy cams ? Like, we peek into Kali's room and catch her having a scene with Lucy.

The content that I'd really, really like to see would be the Lin/Jin, Kali/Lucy, and Emma/Felicity all be summonable as pairs to the dungeon where the Manager would make them to fuck each other. That would be reproducible, incredibly hot, and easy to mask off with 'truestory'.

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
...I'm not sure what happened then. Every other time no text has shown up this has been due to translation files. It probably has something to do with the mods you downloaded.
The fact of the matter is that I can't even play a pure game. There is no text from the word at all. But sometimes it shows up on some lines. That's what it is, I don't understand. If there were any problems with the fonts, there would be none at all. And so it is partially.
That is, I would understand if mods broke the game. But it’s a pure game.
This is how the exit from the master's room looks like:
Harem_Hotel 2021-07-19 20-30-34-33.jpg
This is what the lobby menu looks like. In some places there is text:
Harem_Hotel 2021-07-19 20-30-50-25.jpg
This is how the menu for trying to exit the game looks like:
Harem_Hotel 2021-07-19 20-30-59-00.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes