Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. I purchased the sanctuary (it has been built, I can enter it). However, the elves are still not available for purchase on PC. The only one I was able to purchase was Jin. Am I missing something?
No, just keep going with the game. The other elves are tied to Lin's story. Just keep going.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. I purchased the sanctuary (it has been built, I can enter it). However, the elves are still not available for purchase on PC. The only one I was able to purchase was Jin. Am I missing something?
One other thing, the 5th elf in the store (such a bad thing to say) is tied to one of the other elf's storyline (one that you help/save/rescue) so be sure once you get that far, to do that girl's storyline.

That elf's name is Nia

And when you save/help/rescue two of those elves, they have two different routes, like Lin does, Love or Slave.

Now it's up to you obviously how you treat them, I always do the LOVE route with the elves, it's just more personally redeeming for me than to be a douche and treat them like shit.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Im not sure if this are suposed to be the sanctuary and mc crew the way the autorities see them.. or if its a new faction that is gonna notice what is happening with the sanctuary girls.
ElukiaTV My moneys on the latter!.

Also... Miss REN Might finally be coming back! Yay!.
These have nothing to do with the sanctuary. Two of these people are men. These are also from roughly 100 years ago.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
These have nothing to do with the sanctuary. Two of these people are men. These are also from roughly 100 years ago.
i see, but eh.. You know how some people picture a law breaker has one thing.. and then it looks totally differenty of what was described by the witnesses.

Reactions: alex2011

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
That would be how you get to the menu. The only thing that comes to mind is that you changed the hotkey for it in the settings.
Hey Runey thanks for the fast response. The issue fixed itself. I literally just quit and then started the game up today and it fixed itself. I have no idea what that happened but whatever lol.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be fair, we do know at least one of them... XD
Maybe some of the others are still around too...

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Now it's up to you obviously how you treat them, I always do the LOVE route with the elves, it's just more personally redeeming for me than to be a douche and treat them like shit.
True, but it's worth doing the SLAVE route with them to at least see the scenes. Personally, I'm hoping that there will be a gallery update that will allow us to access all different scenes, because it was a pain in the butt to replay the game and choose SLAVE instead of LOVE to access those scenes...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
True, but it's worth doing the SLAVE route with them to at least see the scenes. Personally, I'm hoping that there will be a gallery update that will allow us to access all different scenes, because it was a pain in the butt to replay the game and choose SLAVE instead of LOVE to access those scenes...
I usually make a save in other games for big choices like that. Then I go back and play the alternate route to see other stuff. I'll never treat Lin, Nia or Sylvia as a slave, I know they're just pixelated characters but just something I can't do, especially if it's just for sexual stuff or eye candy things. I'd rather develop relationships with them than to treat them like every other person has.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Im not sure if this are suposed to be the sanctuary and mc crew the way the autorities see them.. or if its a new faction that is gonna notice what is happening with the sanctuary girls.
ElukiaTV My moneys on the latter!.

Also... Miss REN Might finally be coming back! Yay!.
Only one so far bears much resemblance to the elves we personally know, which is the first wanted poster. For that reason, I would say these are different elves, but they might be connected to ones we know somewhere.

One other thing, the 5th elf in the store (such a bad thing to say) is tied to one of the other elf's storyline (one that you help/save/rescue) so be sure once you get that far, to do that girl's storyline.

That elf's name is Nia

And when you save/help/rescue two of those elves, they have two different routes, like Lin does, Love or Slave.

I can't even considered it, these poor elves have been through enough without yet another human treating them like less than dirt, another one that I control would just be too much.

And there's our clarification.

To be fair, we do know at least one of them... XD
Maybe some of the others are still around too...
Do we?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I usually make a save in other games for big choices like that. Then I go back and play the alternate route to see other stuff. I'll never treat Lin, Nia or Sylvia as a slave, I know they're just pixelated characters but just something I can't do, especially if it's just for sexual stuff or eye candy things. I'd rather develop relationships with them than to treat them like every other person has.
Personally, I agree. But, I'm still interested to see the other scenes, so I did go through the whole rigmarole of replaying and seeing them.

Yeah, we met Oski, the Owl chieftan.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She was seen twice in Lin's story. First when you met the Owl Clan (She was the old lady)
And second when you saw Lin's flashback to the third uprising, when she looked as she does in the wanted poster.
True, we as players have seen her a few times, but the MC only met her the one time.

She might be old, but she is still beautiful. ;)

Reactions: alex2011

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe it's just my inability to tell some faces apart, but the first wanted poster dude sort of reminds me of Cornwall without the eyepatch and elf ears.
No? Just me? Alright, I'm leaving, no need to push...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe it's just my inability to tell some faces apart, but the first wanted poster dude sort of reminds me of Cornwall without the eyepatch and elf ears.
No? Just me? Alright, I'm leaving, no need to push...
You are not really wrong, though the question is, is that intentional, or just a limitation of males in the HS engine? XD

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes