itfod

Apr 16, 2021
So, I did test this, and it is an issue with something in the 13.2 update. There is nothing wrong with your saves, you did not miss anything, and I assume Runey will get it fixed ASAP.
Damn. Thanks for checking! Lol, I just downloaded the latest version of the game overnight, but been so busy at work I haven't been able to test it yet. :ROFLMAO:

Ah well. At least I know not to bother with it currently. :)

Hoping for a new update soon! I am loving this game!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn. Thanks for checking! Lol, I just downloaded the latest version of the game overnight, but been so busy at work I haven't been able to test it yet. :ROFLMAO:

Ah well. At least I know not to bother with it currently. :)

Hoping for a new update soon! I am loving this game!
Not sure exactly how far along he is on it, but I know I am pretty excited about it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hey its been a while since I last played Harem Hotel. The main thing I need help with is I can't get to the menu while playing the game. Right-clicking the mouse or hitting esc on the keyboard doesn't bring up save/load, preferences menu. How do I get to the pause menu? I tried hitting everything on the keyboard lol.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey its been a while since I last played Harem Hotel. The main thing I need help with is I can't get to the menu while playing the game. Right-clicking the mouse or hitting esc on the keyboard doesn't bring up save/load, preferences menu. How do I get to the pause menu? I tried hitting everything on the keyboard lol.
That would be how you get to the menu. The only thing that comes to mind is that you changed the hotkey for it in the settings.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
That would be how you get to the menu. The only thing that comes to mind is that you changed the hotkey for it in the settings.
Hey Runey i love your game but i got a question since i haven't tried it yet, would messing with the save files break my save. i know there's cheats... but i want to edit save files

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey Runey i love your game but i got a question since i haven't tried it yet, would messing with the save files break my save
It depends on what you change, but if you don't know what you are doing, I would not recommend it. It is more likely to break something than not. What is it you want to change?

Reactions: alex2011

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
i already played this game one year ago and ı have a lot of 0.9.2 saves but this save doesnt work anyone have full 0.9.2 save workable bc ı dont any time for new game

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i already played this game one year ago and ı have a lot of 0.9.2 saves but this save doesnt work anyone have full 0.9.2 save workable bc ı dont any time for new game
Using the search will find what you seek, there were some posted just the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Compressed?
It already is, the game would be ten times its size if it wasn't.

I didn't even know you could in Renpy, I have a lot to learn.

Hey Runey i love your game but i got a question since i haven't tried it yet, would messing with the save files break my save. i know there's cheats... but i want to edit save files
It is entirely possible, ANY change made except by doing things in game could.

I would suggest playing again, in that time, several events in the early game have been reworked.

HairyPooper44

Sep 8, 2021
Tried searching this thread but couldn't find an answer. I purchased the sanctuary (it has been built, I can enter it). However, the elves are still not available for purchase on PC. The only one I was able to purchase was Jin. Am I missing something?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes