ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
You are not really wrong, though the question is, is that intentional, or just a limitation of males in the HS engine? XD
That's a fair point. It's been a hot minute since I last messed with HS but I remember there really weren't a lot of options, let alone facial hair when it came to male customization. Didn't seem like the modding community made a lot of effort to change that either, besides replacing the male model altogether with a horse or cthulhu. Or the infamous fat guy with paper bag helmet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's a fair point. It's been a hot minute since I last messed with HS but I remember there really weren't a lot of options, let alone facial hair when it came to male customization. Didn't seem like the modding community made a lot of effort to change that either, besides replacing the male model altogether with a horse or cthulhu. Or the infamous fat guy with paper bag helmet.
While better work can be done, it usually takes using female assets on the men, much like Runey did for one of the posters. There are about 2-3 times the assets for women as for men, people just care less about that over all.

Hey, the unknown comic was a fad! You can't blame us! XD

So yeah, it's hard to say, he is a little similar to that elf who works at the fancy restaurant too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ankhtar

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
So yeah, it's hard to say, he is a little similar to that elf who works at the fancy restaurant too.
Maybe he's all of them and is just being a double/triple agent in plain sight. What better place to gather intel than on a famous restaurant by having a convenient excuse to wander around near the tables? Wouldn't that be a twist.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe he's all of them and is just being a double/triple agent in plain sight. What better place to gather intel than on a famous restaurant by having a convenient excuse to wander around near the tables? Wouldn't that be a twist.
That would be interesting, we don't know a lot about him, and that waiter is really old. XD
Though, now that I think about it, dark elves don't live a whole lot longer than humans, at least not compared to their brethren. So, maybe, the dark elves from that time would be dead by now, but it was only about 100 years ago, so it's possible, though pushing it.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I really hope there'll be an option in the future that lets us to prevent the fairy's head from being popped like a ripe pimple...

That felt kind of unnecessary and cruel.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just had another interesting thought, what if Iksa was taken in one of the raids, and Qiya becomes the leader, then we not only help the tribe, but also find and buy Iksa? They even threatened to do just that when we were there.
Her sex menu doesn't show up for me. She's already level 23 so I don't know what's happening
That is odd, but what do you mean it is not showing, there is no button at all, or it is grayed out?
It sounds like there is some bug going on, what I would suggest is to reextract it to a new folder, and try again, you might have done something, like combining folders or using a mod, that did something.

Chesterbax

May 2, 2020
There's no button showing at all. I've never combined folders and I tried checking with and without a mod to see. I don't know what the problem is.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the plotline with the slave-training exam-thing mandatory?
It's kinda lame and i'd prefer to skip it if possible.

I dunno, something about getting together with a bunch of other dudes to grade how well you fuck your elf is kinda gay, you know?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There's no button showing at all. I've never combined folders and I tried checking with and without a mod to see. I don't know what the problem is.
Yeah, sounds like either a mod issue or something, maybe a language thing.
The mod seems the most likely, since once you use a mod, you need to have it installed, always. Maybe you need to update it.

Is the plotline with the slave-training exam-thing mandatory?
It's kinda lame and i'd prefer to skip it if possible.

I dunno, something about getting together with a bunch of other dudes to grade how well you fuck your elf is kinda gay, you know?
No, it is not skipable, as it is critical to part of the plot, and no, it is not gay, unless you are fucking a guy. They are grading her performance, not yours. Your grade is in how well you trained her.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018

I was progressing through her route, she would randomly pop up to exercise and stuff but then I progressed Ashley's route to where she got suspended. well I'm after that event, she's back in college but Kate hasn't visited even after like 50 days.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I was progressing through her route, she would randomly pop up to exercise and stuff but then I progressed Ashley's route to where she got suspended. well I'm after that event, she's back in college but Kate hasn't visited even after like 50 days.
If you have gotten to where she taken you to exercise, you have finished her current story. You can see your progress on the side girls by clicking on miscellaneous information. It will show you how many events you have for each of them.

First click the {I} at the top right part of the bar, and then 'misc info'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Personally, I agree. But, I'm still interested to see the other scenes, so I did go through the whole rigmarole of replaying and seeing them.

Yeah, we met Oski, the Owl chieftan.
Yeah, we met Iksa a while back, she rules that one desert elf tribe.
She was seen twice in Lin's story. First when you met the Owl Clan (She was the old lady)
And second when you saw Lin's flashback to the third uprising, when she looked as she does in the wanted poster.
Oh right, forgot she was listed, my terrible memory strikes again.

Maybe it's just my inability to tell some faces apart, but the first wanted poster dude sort of reminds me of Cornwall without the eyepatch and elf ears.
No? Just me? Alright, I'm leaving, no need to push...
Ah man, I thought we had him for a second there, would have been a path to getting rid of him. :p

You are not really wrong, though the question is, is that intentional, or just a limitation of males in the HS engine? XD
Probably the latter, Illusion really doesn't like to do a whole lot with males unless it also involves a female. This seems to have extended to the character creator.

That would be interesting, we don't know a lot about him, and that waiter is really old. XD
Though, now that I think about it, dark elves don't live a whole lot longer than humans, at least not compared to their brethren. So, maybe, the dark elves from that time would be dead by now, but it was only about 100 years ago, so it's possible, though pushing it.
I have to admit I would be fairly impressed if he pulled all that in canon, maybe impressed enough to forget about him for a while, though maybe not.

Just had another interesting thought, what if Iksa was taken in one of the raids, and Qiya becomes the leader, then we not only help the tribe, but also find and buy Iksa? They even threatened to do just that when we were there.

That is odd, but what do you mean it is not showing, there is no button at all, or it is grayed out?
It sounds like there is some bug going on, what I would suggest is to reextract it to a new folder, and try again, you might have done something, like combining folders or using a mod, that did something.
Then we could keep her protected, I like that idea.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

JiangshiRimuru

May 31, 2020
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)

You should also now get the proper notification for the code working or not

the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = unlocks a drinking competition between Ellen and Maria at the bar, requires other triggers too
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental) removed
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats (I'm not 100% sure that these stats have been updated recently)
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
truestory = unlock incest
prime = ???
I am very much an ape, how download?

Chesterbax

May 2, 2020
I don't have a mod installed currently. I've tried starting the game over but that didn't work. I just don't know why her menu doesn't show. It's not stopping me from playing, so I'll just finish everyone's stories and wait for the next update.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes