TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Interesting. I've found the event in my save files, and I've gone through it repeatedly... the event photo folder is still locked.

TheDeviant, you're right. it's her level 11 event, but it triggers in the morning just when the MC wakes up for me.

Runey, I think this might actually be a glitch, as the photography of the event is standard, but the photos don't 'save' for me, and for at least one other player.

I'd be happy to provide my save file if you need to look at it; I just need a bit of advice on how to actually FIND said save file...
Yes, it seems to be a bug, some reason it is not triggering the gallery. Could not hurt to upload the save, maybe one of us can figure out how to fix it for you.
That is true, what I mean is that we use this arc as an introduction to this source of income and then it is unlocked mechanically by doing what we set out to do with that funding in the first place. We're likely still going to have a little bit to go after. The bar was exactly the kind of mechanic I was thinking of.

Definitely not, don't trust anyone until they have proven they can be trusted.

An old abandoned building would suffice and it would be a nice bit of camouflage, nobody would expect a secret liberation operation to be hiding out in places like that. To use Fallout 4 again, there is a faction called The Railroad, a small group that has the goal of liberating synths so they can live free, that uses the catacombs underneath the old north church in Boston as a hideout. The church has been abandoned, as have the catacombs, for obvious reasons once you get into the game, so it is essentially abandoned like what I'm talking about.
It is an interesting idea, I was just thinking about turning the bar into a strip club to make more money (and fun), but this could be a nice story driven way to earn some extra cash.

A bit harder to do that in a civilized society, and I did literally stumble onto their lair the first time, but even if we find a building that is abandoned, having a tunnel system that we could use that is not filled with sewage would be a challenge as well. What I am thinking is more like we buy that building, open another hotel, and use it as a cover to protect elves, employ them, and traffic them out when needed.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Yes, it seems to be a bug, some reason it is not triggering the gallery. Could not hurt to upload the save, maybe one of us can figure out how to fix it for you.
Ok, I've jumped into the files a bit, and I've figured out how to find the save files. Surprising how easy it is... I'm almost embarrassed by the fact that I didn't know where they were prior to ten minutes ago.

Quick-2 is the save I made just before Autumn's first event.

Quick-1 my complete up-to-date current-game save.

I'm not really sure about the save editing and source editing people have spoken about, but hopefully uploading these two will help clarify what the bug is for people. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, I've jumped into the files a bit, and I've figured out how to find the save files. Surprising how easy it is... I'm almost embarrassed by the fact that I didn't know where they were prior to ten minutes ago.

Quick-2 is the save I made just before Autumn's first event.

Quick-1 my complete up-to-date current-game save.

I'm not really sure about the save editing and source editing people have spoken about, but hopefully uploading these two will help clarify what the bug is for people. :)
Okay, so here is the strange thing, I load your save, and it works fine...
1632116812737.png
So, what I am thinking is that you have something going on in the game itself not the save.
My suggestion would be to redownload it, extract it to a new folder, and then copy over your saves.

Also, on another note, I would highly recommend using real saves, and not depend on the auto saves, you could get yourself in trouble that way.

Reactions: Runey and c3p0

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
View attachment 1413833
So, what I am thinking is that you have something going on in the game itself not the save.
My suggestion would be to redownload it, extract it to a new folder, and then copy over your saves.

Also, on another note, I would highly recommend using real saves, and not depend on the auto saves, you could get yourself in trouble that way.
Oh, that's interesting. Thanks for checking and getting back to me!

Oh, and I do use real saves; it's just that I'm a madman with about... three pages worth of them. Yes, even on this game, with the massive save game pages. :FacePalm:

Saving a new game and using the quick save was the fastest way I could figure to actually identify exactly which save was which!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Oh, and I do use real saves; it's just that I'm a madman with about... three pages worth of them. Yes, even on this game, with the massive save game pages. :FacePalm:

Saving a new game and using the quick save was the fastest way I could figure to actually identify exactly which save was which!
I know what you mean, I am about to start page 32 on my game. XD I make no less than one save per day, and another at the start of every major scene, and important choice.

Good luck, I hope you can get it figured out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

It is an interesting idea, I was just thinking about turning the bar into a strip club to make more money (and fun), but this could be a nice story driven way to earn some extra cash.

A bit harder to do that in a civilized society, and I did literally stumble onto their lair the first time, but even if we find a building that is abandoned, having a tunnel system that we could use that is not filled with sewage would be a challenge as well. What I am thinking is more like we buy that building, open another hotel, and use it as a cover to protect elves, employ them, and traffic them out when needed.
Indeed, a very nice way.

One could act as a base for this underground railroad. Fill them all with elves and let the confused screaming commence as Syl'anar authorities try to figure out who was involved, assuming they even discover it. That's actually an amusing image. They'd be in pretty deep trouble if we then catch them messing with innocent elves WE own, even better if we get video. We could then use this as blackmail or as dirt in a political campaign.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
So to be certain, every save becomes incompatible in the next version? 0.11 won't work with 0.12 or 0.13?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So to be certain, every save becomes incompatible in the next version? 0.11 won't work with 0.12 or 0.13?
Where do you have heard that?:unsure:
Even the old buggy saves from TheDevian works with new version. I haven't tried to load a 0.11 save in 0.13, but my original save was for sure around 0.07 or even earlier.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Where do you have heard that?:unsure:
Even the old buggy saves from TheDevian works with new version. I haven't tried to load a 0.11 save in 0.13, but my original save was for sure around 0.07 or even earlier.
thanks for answering, guess it's the mod's fault cause my saves from 2020 (couldn't keep track of the version name) was not compatible no matter which one i chose.

Think it's possible to make vanilla saves work with the mod and vice versa?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanks for answering, guess it's the mod's fault cause my saves from 2020 (couldn't keep track of the version name) was not compatible no matter which one i chose.

Think it's possible to make vanilla saves work with the mod and vice versa?
Yes, once you start using the mod, you must keep using the mod, or start over. You can start using it any time though.

I have been playing this game since almost the beginning, and only had to restart once, and that was also almost at the beginning. I am nearing day 900 at this point.

Reactions: Runey and imzahai
May 27, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.13.2 Public] + Lain's Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks. My hard drive got crashed and I am so broke that I am not buying another hard drive. So, this means a lot to me. Now I can play on my android

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 1413833

is there a way if i give me my save files to hack this bug in order to make the event folder unlocked, as runey seems not to have corrected the bug in 0.13.2 ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is there a way if i give me my save files to hack this bug in order to make the event folder unlocked, as runey seems not to have corrected the bug in 0.13.2 ?
As I said, it doesn't 'seem' to be an issue with the save itself, if this is like what is happening to the other guy. The problem seems to be with your copy of the game. I would redownload it, extract it to a new folder, copy over your saves and stuff, and try again.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
As I said, it doesn't 'seem' to be an issue with the save itself, if this is like what is happening to the other guy. The problem seems to be with your copy of the game. I would redownload it, extract it to a new folder, copy over your saves and stuff, and try again.
i used the zip file 0.13.2 on this thread the windows version of the game (i use windows 7) . how can a zip file folder corrupted ? if it were corrupted, i would not be able to extract the game.

if my game was corrupted, the whole zip file would be corrupted. i think the game is overstuffed with same events at the same time. i really thing the game is still buggy and need to be fixed. it is a deep pain to restart everything to unlock this folder.

i would like to know if there is a tool to hack my last save file in order to make this autumn folder unlocked, or with a script. i do not want to restart everything, just because runey has not corrected the 0.13.2 correctly to prevent this bug, in the windows version

i don't care to see the autumn event anymore, i just want the folder to be unlocked in the ingame computer.

thanks for your help

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i used the zip file 0.13.2 on this thread the windows version of the game (i use windows 7) . how can a zip file folder corrupted ? if it were corrupted, i would not be able to extract the game.

if my game was corrupted, the whole zip file would be corrupted. i think the game is overstuffed with same events at the same time. i really thing the game is still buggy and need to be fixed. it is a deep pain to restart everything to unlock this folder.

i would like to know if there is a tool to hack my last save file in order to make this autumn folder unlocked, or with a script. i do not want to restart everything, just because runey has not corrected the 0.13.2 correctly to prevent this bug, in the windows version

thanks for your help
It can get corrupted on download, it could be that you extracted it to the same folder as the last version, it could be something that happened after you extracted it, it is hard to say.

It is not a problem in the save, and starting over will not help you. Loading his save in to my game, showed everything exactly how is should be, so if you have the same problem, then nothing in your save is going to change anything.

Humm, I have 0.13.0... Perhaps, it was something in the .2 that broke that then... If you want me to check and make sure, upload your save, and I will look. If not, then I would just say wait for Runey to figure out the issue, odds are, there is nothing wrong that you can fix.

--EDIT--
I am downloading 13.2, I will test and see if that works for me soon.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For some reason, I'm thinking of three very different elves at the same time, both of which appeared in the contest we did with Lin. The picture reminds me of Sylvia, but the tattoos remind me of that Drow for some reason and the notion that this is supposed to be a dark elf reminds me of Ann.

EDIT: And in replaying the contest, Sylvia very specifically mentions having had "sacred tattoos" that were removed. Coincidence or am I onto something?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It can get corrupted on download, it could be that you extracted it to the same folder as the last version, it could be something that happened after you extracted it, it is hard to say.

It is not a problem in the save, and starting over will not help you. Loading his save in to my game, showed everything exactly how is should be, so if you have the same problem, then nothing in your save is going to change anything.

Humm, I have 0.13.0... Perhaps, it was something in the .2 that broke that then... If you want me to check and make sure, upload your save, and I will look. If not, then I would just say wait for Runey to figure out the issue, odds are, there is nothing wrong that you can fix.

--EDIT--
I am downloading 13.2, I will test and see if that works for me soon.

So, I did test this, and it is an issue with something in the 13.2 update. There is nothing wrong with your saves, you did not miss anything, and I assume Runey will get it fixed ASAP.

Reactions: itfod
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes