paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
This should be fixed in v0.13.2
hello

i use Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2 and i have the event folder still locked. version 0.13.2 is the first time version i have ever played. i have not played previous version

i seem to have completed everything, but no autumn folder in the ingame computer. do you know if i have missed some kind of autumn event to unlock the "event" folder ? all complete.jpg

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hello

i use Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2 and i have the event folder still locked. version 0.13.2 is the first time version i have ever played. i have not played previous version

i seem to have completed everything, but no autumn folder in the ingame computer. do you know i am missed some kind of autumn event to unlock the "event" folder. View attachment 1411849
Odd, it works for me, did you do her photo sessions?
1632008152378.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hello

i seem to have completed everything, but no autumn folder in the ingame computer. do you know if i have missed some kind of autumn event to unlock the "event" folder ? View attachment 1411849
Maybe taking the photos was optional, I thought it wasn't. If that's the case, you wouldn't have unlocked the folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
unofficial compressed version 0.13.2 (no mods):
original 7.33GB, compressed 1.10GB
Mega

note that i haven't tested this very much so there may be errors.

also warning that the the images have been compressed to 10% (webp) quality - it's still fine, however just a heads up that there are a lot more artifacts, and details in hair/leaves are basically gone now

EDIT (13/09/21: fixed wrong file paths from compression)
thanks u very much

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you bribe them to rezone it, it is a permanent change. ...At least until someone comes along and rezones it again.

Well, depends on the island, Japan seems to manage, between farming, fishing, raising small animals...

We want to build a bigger, and better hotel, nothing to cause concerns. If anything, we are doing what they want, since we are also buying slaves to work there. There is nothing out of the ordinary going on with us as far as anyone can tell.

We burned a couple that day...
True, I was thinking bribe to ignore the violation, but bribing to rezone would work far more effectively.

It does, I'm sure there would be a way to let the elves on said island sustain themselves.

Yes, yes we did.

Either way the only way to fix the elven situation is to convince the population that slavery is wrong, something that absolutely can be done within a generation. As evidenced by how quickly it went on in Europe once the ball started rolling. And than spend the next couple centuries integrating them into society.
It's still easier said than done with the people currently holding positions of power and in the majority. It isn't the only way, just the only one that is feasible with the resources we currently have. There's always buying out the population and moving them out of the influence of other owners, not even necessarily out of Syl'anar, just somewhere only we have access to them without consequences for trying to mess with them. Doable, but we need more resources than we have now to pull it off.

Hey, can I get some input from someone who knows what they're doing? AVG quarantined this program and said it was infected with something--it just came up as idp.generic, so no info for you on the specifics. I re-downloaded and AVG quarantined the same thing. For some reason, both times the quarantine didn't happen the first time I started HH up, but one or two times later. Advice? Assurances?
Based on that name, odds are it's a false positive, in other words AVG being an overprotective helicopter parent. I would run a scan with what c3Po suggested to be safe, though.

Yeah, a good media campaign could change their hearts in a decade or two.

If you got it from here, then I can assure you that it is clean.

You can either tell AGV that it is clean, and to ignore it, or you can get a better anti virus. ;p
That's the problem I have with those methods, we may not have a decade. The elves may or may not be safe for now, but nothing says that can't change within said decade. A decade is a pretty long time in human terms.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Maybe taking the photos was optional, I thought it wasn't. If that's the case, you wouldn't have unlocked the folder.
Huh. I'm missing this folder too; I asked about it a few weeks back, but nobody answered me, so I thought maybe it was still upcoming content.

1632032528720.png

Good to know it's not just me. When was this event exactly supposed to happen?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's still easier said than done with the people currently holding positions of power and in the majority. It isn't the only way, just the only one that is feasible with the resources we currently have. There's always buying out the population and moving them out of the influence of other owners, not even necessarily out of Syl'anar, just somewhere only we have access to them without consequences for trying to mess with them. Doable, but we need more resources than we have now to pull it off.

That's the problem I have with those methods, we may not have a decade. The elves may or may not be safe for now, but nothing says that can't change within said decade. A decade is a pretty long time in human terms.
This is where that media campaign comes into effect. And even something as simple as the facebook style campaign that I was talking about would start earning money that could be used to fund more things, and some of those could then be used to fund more things, and so on.

Well, the more we people we convince, the less likely it is that such an outcome would come to pass. We are not super heroes, just a human with a massive dick, there are only so many things we can do, but I am sure that whatever it is, will be enough to save most of them, and make us a happy future.

Making the world better, one person at a time.

The key with this plan is that we will not put all of our eggs in one basket. We have to work it from a lot of angles, and hit it from every side. Convincing the people people, trashing anyone running for office that is an elf hater, buying/employing as many as we can, and more.

Reactions: rKnight

tiesthatbind

May 25, 2020
I can't seem to progress Kali past level 13. Everyone else is in their 20s and 30s and I can't figure out what I am missing with Kali.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is where that media campaign comes into effect. And even something as simple as the facebook style campaign that I was talking about would start earning money that could be used to fund more things, and some of those could then be used to fund more things, and so on.

Well, the more we people we convince, the less likely it is that such an outcome would come to pass. We are not super heroes, just a human with a massive dick, there are only so many things we can do, but I am sure that whatever it is, will be enough to save most of them, and make us a happy future.

Making the world better, one person at a time.

The key with this plan is that we will not put all of our eggs in one basket. We have to work it from a lot of angles, and hit it from every side. Convincing the people people, trashing anyone running for office that is an elf hater, buying/employing as many as we can, and more.
Indeed, I'm assuming you're talking about ad revenue since most social media sites are free to use. Ad revenue itself doesn't make that much per ad, but it does add up when you have multiple ads and multiple advertisers. Mechanically speaking, money grind is one of the biggest complaints, not one I share, but it is there. This could serve as a way to help that as well if Runey would be willing to make a mechanical component out of it.

We are, but we also aren't alone, we can do more together than any single person, human or elf, could.

Definitely not, relying on one thing is almost always a surefire way to get a disastrous result. What if one method fails so spectacularly that we are from that point on targets of the elf haters. We most definitely need backups and backups for those backups in case something goes wrong. Relying on one thing could mean an end to the whole operation.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Fascinating, I've played this game for what must be hours and I've finally found something I didn't like.

Fucking hell. Not even an option to drag her ass out of there. Instead you're left going "oh well, this is happening".

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I click on her door, there is no "talk" option, and I go in and I have the different normal interaction but nothing to progress her relationship. :(
This seems to be happening on your game only. I suggest you reinstall.

Fascinating, I've played this game for what must be hours and I've finally found something I didn't like.

Fucking hell. Not even an option to drag her ass out of there. Instead you're left going "oh well, this is happening".

I think you read the scene in a way I didn't intend. MC is a horny man, and likes to see naked women. When his brain took control from his penis with the help of Kali, he snapped out of horny mode and told Android she shouldn't do that, then she stopped. No bitchery afoot.

Reactions: tiesthatbind

tiesthatbind

May 25, 2020
This seems to be happening on your game only. I suggest you reinstall.

I think you read the scene in a way I didn't intend. MC is a horny man, and likes to see naked women. When his brain took control from his penis with the help of Kali, he snapped out of horny mode and told Android she shouldn't do that, then she stopped. No bitchery afoot.
Ok I'll try that. Thanks for the help, and keep up the great work on the amazing game!

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Indeed, I'm assuming you're talking about ad revenue since most social media sites are free to use. Ad revenue itself doesn't make that much per ad, but it does add up when you have multiple ads and multiple advertisers. Mechanically speaking, money grind is one of the biggest complaints, not one I share, but it is there. This could serve as a way to help that as well if Runey would be willing to make a mechanical component out of it.

We are, but we also aren't alone, we can do more together than any single person, human or elf, could.

Definitely not, relying on one thing is almost always a surefire way to get a disastrous result. What if one method fails so spectacularly that we are from that point on targets of the elf haters. We most definitely need backups and backups for those backups in case something goes wrong. Relying on one thing could mean an end to the whole operation.
Yes, exactly. Making fractions of syls per click, but when a lot of people do it, it can add up. At least enough to pay for the operation, and turn a bit of a profit to start the next thing. Once we get to the next level though, and start a production company, even a local channel can earn decent ad revenue.

Well, the money I am talking about here was not really intended to help the player, as much as help progress that arc, it would be reinvested into the business, though it is not a bad idea, if it requires the player to invest in it, it could work like the bar, they have to spend a good bit, but then it provides a passive income. It would be a pretty easy mechanic, just duplicate the bar, change some flavor text, and maybe add a new location, but that's not even really needed.

Yes, we are building a nice network, and we need to keep expanding that, use any ally we can, in whatever way is safest. (Don't let anyone get too close to the true goals, until we trust them).

If we do try to set up an 'underground railroad', something more permanent than Nia/Sui's system, we would need some place for them. Those are ones we could not keep with us, that is for sure. Not sure I would want to put the desert elves at risk either. The island would be nice, but has issues. Like you said, we would need some other kind of sanctuary for them, but how we could build a city for them, hidden somewhere that the rest of civilization can't find, I am not sure, not without some serious help. The only other option would be a literal smuggling operation, to get them out of the country, but we would still need a place to take them, and not sure if Kali's dad can help us too much on that one, it could put his position at risk, Mariella maybe, but she would have to keep it a secret too, hum... Few ways that would work out well... Not sure we could manage that, even with her team. Stick to buying as many as we can, and giving them a decent life. Could even have some be our 'liaisons to the desert elves', and send them there to live with them. We still officially 'own' them, they are there officially 'doing a job for us', and then they can freely live their lives and help the desert elf tribes grow and prosper.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I get that, and there's certainly scenes previously where that has occurred but I think what was most jarring about it was the fact there was almost no lead up. It was like

But I'm really nit-picking. As I said, it's probably the only bizarre thing that didn't sit right with me in the entire game and it's a fucking massive game so all the respect and love to you for making an amazing, engrossing game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i am still fucked the event folder is still locked, the event with these white panties never show up for me. was it optional or not ? the creator is telling, it should be fixed in 0.13.2 but i think the bug is still here in 0.13.2
Okay, so I found it, that event is the first event, when she went to his room to show him her breasts. Android saw it over the cameras, and confronts her about it after the fact (which was event 12). I am having a hard time getting the event itself to trigger, because every time I load a save in that time frame, half a dozen other events start to trigger, and override that one. I have to skip through days of events before I can check anything, and by then, I can't figure it out..

I believe it is her level 11 event, which was triggered by going to the lobby at any time... (the wiki says to go to her door and hit talk, but I do not think it has been done yet).

Reactions: rKnight and itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Okay, so I found it, that event is the first event, when she went to his room to show him her breasts. Android saw it over the cameras, and confronts her about it after the fact (which was event 12). I am having a hard time getting the event itself to trigger, because every time I load a save in that time frame, half a dozen other events start to trigger, and override that one. I have to skip through days of events before I can check anything, and by then, I can't figure it out..

I believe it is her level 11 event, which was triggered by going to the lobby at any time... (the wiki says to go to her door and hit talk, but I do not think it has been done yet).
That is a lot more clarity than I've received so far regarding any question on this missing folder, thank you!

I'm not sure if I can re-load a save close enough to get this folder unlocked, but I'll give it a try!

EDIT:

Interesting. I've found the event in my save files, and I've gone through it repeatedly... the event photo folder is still locked.

TheDeviant, you're right. it's her level 11 event, but it triggers in the morning just when the MC wakes up for me.

Runey, I think this might actually be a glitch, as the photography of the event is standard, but the photos don't 'save' for me, and for at least one other player.

I'd be happy to provide my save file if you need to look at it; I just need a bit of advice on how to actually FIND said save file...

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, exactly. Making fractions of syls per click, but when a lot of people do it, it can add up. At least enough to pay for the operation, and turn a bit of a profit to start the next thing. Once we get to the next level though, and start a production company, even a local channel can earn decent ad revenue.

Well, the money I am talking about here was not really intended to help the player, as much as help progress that arc, it would be reinvested into the business, though it is not a bad idea, if it requires the player to invest in it, it could work like the bar, they have to spend a good bit, but then it provides a passive income. It would be a pretty easy mechanic, just duplicate the bar, change some flavor text, and maybe add a new location, but that's not even really needed.

Yes, we are building a nice network, and we need to keep expanding that, use any ally we can, in whatever way is safest. (Don't let anyone get too close to the true goals, until we trust them).

If we do try to set up an 'underground railroad', something more permanent than Nia/Sui's system, we would need some place for them. Those are ones we could not keep with us, that is for sure. Not sure I would want to put the desert elves at risk either. The island would be nice, but has issues. Like you said, we would need some other kind of sanctuary for them, but how we could build a city for them, hidden somewhere that the rest of civilization can't find, I am not sure, not without some serious help. The only other option would be a literal smuggling operation, to get them out of the country, but we would still need a place to take them, and not sure if Kali's dad can help us too much on that one, it could put his position at risk, Mariella maybe, but she would have to keep it a secret too, hum... Few ways that would work out well... Not sure we could manage that, even with her team. Stick to buying as many as we can, and giving them a decent life. Could even have some be our 'liaisons to the desert elves', and send them there to live with them. We still officially 'own' them, they are there officially 'doing a job for us', and then they can freely live their lives and help the desert elf tribes grow and prosper.
Exactly, very little at first, but bring in enough people and we're making the big bucks, which is the kind of funding we'll need for anything we could possibly do other than maintain the status quo, which is not acceptable to several characters.

That is true, what I mean is that we use this arc as an introduction to this source of income and then it is unlocked mechanically by doing what we set out to do with that funding in the first place. We're likely still going to have a little bit to go after. The bar was exactly the kind of mechanic I was thinking of.

Definitely not, don't trust anyone until they have proven they can be trusted.

An old abandoned building would suffice and it would be a nice bit of camouflage, nobody would expect a secret liberation operation to be hiding out in places like that. To use Fallout 4 again, there is a faction called The Railroad, a small group that has the goal of liberating synths so they can live free, that uses the catacombs underneath the old north church in Boston as a hideout. The church has been abandoned, as have the catacombs, for obvious reasons once you get into the game, so it is essentially abandoned like what I'm talking about.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes