Waffle1

Jun 8, 2018
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)

You should also now get the proper notification for the code working or not

the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = unlocks a drinking competition between Ellen and Maria at the bar, requires other triggers too
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental) removed
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats (I'm not 100% sure that these stats have been updated recently)
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
truestory = unlock incest
prime = ???
All I get is an error every time I try to load the game.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 356056

Overview:
You've inherited the "Harem Hotel", a hotel where 8 beautiful women stay! Upgrade your hotel, build friendships with girls, follow their stories, and train them. Harem Hotel includes hundreds of fully animated and completely uncensored lewd scenes, an array of stats and traits to build and unlock, many outfits to use, unique characters and fetishes, over 800 unique events, over 22,400 images, and way, way more to come.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-08-05
Developer: Runey - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Incest Code:

Android Instructions:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Extras: Walk+Cheat Mod* - Cheat Codes Mod - - - Play v0.12 on Android

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 145480 View attachment 145481 View attachment 145483 View attachment 328277 View attachment 328278 View attachment 200485 View attachment 200486 View attachment 200487 View attachment 328279 View attachment 200489 View attachment 200491 View attachment 200490 View attachment 200492 View attachment 200493 View attachment 200494 View attachment 200495 View attachment 328280
hello friends in the game, the character kate the riddle girl ask an open question in this game

master hello. can i help you with anything ? and an answer seems to be needed. what answer is she's looking for ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hello friends in the game, the character kate the riddle girl ask an open question in this game

master hello. can i help you with anything ? and an answer seems to be needed. what answer is she's looking for ?
What she wants, is a combo from the other questions.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanx devian, this one is really tough !
Yeah, it took me a bit to even realize it was a riddle, then then even longer to realize what she wanted from us. I was just glad the answer was not the same as the reward. Not really into feet myself, but at least it was exhibitionism... XD

Reactions: Tavi13

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
compressed version please
The game is already compressed.

Well, starting small, doesn't mean we will stay small, once our work starts to pay off, and people start buying into it, we can ramp it up quickly. We do have a lot of backing after all.

While I do want to liberate as many as possible, we only have one reasonable way to do that right now, buy them ourselves. Unless we want to send them to the Desert or High elves, they would just end up back in the system again. Every slave Nia/Sui saves, goes right back into the system, to find a new master, hoping that they get one that is nicer than the last. She doesn't really 'free' anyone. Most of the ones she saves are from illegal slave owners and really abusive assholes that are breaking the law, she doesn't actually free them.

Cyber campaign, radio, TV, movies, and any other way to spread rumors and 'news'.

Just think about it... (off the top of my head...)

Jia and Grace - a show we can start making once we marry Jia, and it can show the two of them living together, and Jia can start to show that she is not useless without a human, like the campaigns they have going now, but she is the one who is always helping the bumbling Grace out of her weekly jams...

Elfville - a story about an elf who was abandoned and found by a human couple who raised her as their own, but she had to hide her identity, or the authorities would take her away (this could also work with a half elf, who had their ears clipped... maybe even Maria). Not only do they get to see her struggles with trying to hide, but she could secretly go around saving people (maybe using her 'elf magic'). lol Could be like a magical girl anime.

The Greatest Sylvanian Hero - A human who works for the government, maybe a parody of Cornwall, and his slave are out in the middle of nowhere one day, when suddenly a spaceship comes down, and gives them a super suit. The human, being a dick, makes the elf try on the suit first, in case it is dangerous, and it bonds to them, so only they can use it from them on. The human then thinks he can use the elf to stop crimes, which he says includes saving elves that are being abused, so the slave agrees, even after learning they are super strong, fast, can fly, and all that in the suit, but it's hard to control (hilarity ensues). So, the human tries to get them to enforce their laws, but the elf starts to get more and more bold, and less willing to take orders as the story goes, all the while, they are helping people, while the human continues to be a bit of a jackass, showing the elf as the hero, who ignores orders when it means helping someone.

Could do like a funny soap opera parody, like Soap, where they have an elf butler, who is always fixing all of the dumb family's mistakes.

Could have a post apocalypse story, where the humans and the elves went to war, and almost everyone died. At this point, only a few people still care if you are human or elf, some old hatreds stay, but most people are just trying to survive, one day at a time. Mad Mia! The leather clad elf, with a bad attitude and a heart of gold.

An Archie Bunker parody, where the dad is a bigot, the mom is nice but conservative, and the teen-adult child and their boy/girl-friend are both abolitionists. This one could have Ashley's dad as the inspiration for the main character.

Luu Pin - A story of two elves (Luu and Pin) who are master cat burglars, and do some robin hood shit, go around helping orphans, and other poor kids.

Space Trek Wars - Taking place far, far in the future, a long, long ways away, elves, humans, and aliens, working together in their federation, battling the evil empire... bla bla bla... ;)

Starving Games - Elves, forced to fight for food, this is the story of one 'young' elf, trying to feed her sick mother, or whatever.

Similar Strokes - An elf slave dies, and her master 'adopts' her two children. The two kids could be based on Lin and Jin, "What'chu talkin' about, Jinny?!?!?"

Maybe 'The Elf Maid's Tale' - Another dystopian future, where most male elves are sent out to work, while all fertile females are kept pregnant at almost all times, as that is their only use, to make more elves and half elves. This story revolves around one elf maid, who learns that she is baron, and how much worse her life becomes once the word gets out. After she gets pushed around enough, she starts a revolution or some shit, or maybe it doesn't have a happy ending. That could also work to make people think, maybe she dies in the end, crushed by the system.

Ms. Android - An android ends up replacing a teacher at a school, originally she was just supposed to be a substitute teacher, but she does such a good job, and the kids like her so much, they keep her on full time.

The Elf-Files - Two government agents investigate strange cases, one of them always convinced that it is 'elf magic' that caused it, but in the end, it is always something mundane, and the elves were just a scapegoat.

The Toymaker - Use the web comic for yet another dystopian story.

Elf Park - A cartoon about 4 elf children, just being kids.

Mac, The Bounty Hunter - About a space bounty hunter, flying around in their armor, having fun... But, after a while, they take off the helmet, and there is an elf under there.

Need I go on? XD

The gallery if far from complete, it's better to play the game.
We would have to ramp it up pretty rapidly to avoid any unavoidable circumstances.

Buying is an option, especially once Kali has her share of what she gets from her father. This would actually be the best way to do things peacefully, then, once the elves are ALL out of harm's way, start the slow political process to get rid of the source of their problem. Pull a politician's move and run on fake promises based around support of the slave trade, then slowly pull a bait and switch so we aren't found out before we already have the slave trade on its economic knees. They would have no choice but to let it fall and move on, meanwhile we can take preventative action to make sure history does not repeat itself with the elves or any other race. All this is AFTER we have enough support to get in, of course, which is why I suggest the buyout happening before we start that process. As far as the results of the buyout, yes, the elves would still be in the system on paper, but they would all be under OUR care and we are guaranteed not to do anything to them they don't ask for and would treat them well like we do with the elves we have at the sanctuary or Lin and Jin. They would be guests to us, not slaves, even if they are still our slaves by law. Being under the ownership of someone who would actually care for them is still MUCH better than anything else the slave trade has to offer and that ownership would only be until the system falls if we are the owner whereas that might not be the case under anyone else.

You know, all these show parodies are both fantastic ideas for getting the message out, directors do this all the time in real life shows and movies, and quite amusing to picture. I can already see Elf Park and it is the funniest thing I've seen, in my head or otherwise, all week.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game is already compressed.

We would have to ramp it up pretty rapidly to avoid any unavoidable circumstances.

Buying is an option, especially once Kali has her share of what she gets from her father. This would actually be the best way to do things peacefully, then, once the elves are ALL out of harm's way, start the slow political process to get rid of the source of their problem. Pull a politician's move and run on fake promises based around support of the slave trade, then slowly pull a bait and switch so we aren't found out before we already have the slave trade on its economic knees. They would have no choice but to let it fall and move on, meanwhile we can take preventative action to make sure history does not repeat itself with the elves or any other race. All this is AFTER we have enough support to get in, of course, which is why I suggest the buyout happening before we start that process. As far as the results of the buyout, yes, the elves would still be in the system on paper, but they would all be under OUR care and we are guaranteed not to do anything to them they don't ask for and would treat them well like we do with the elves we have at the sanctuary or Lin and Jin. They would be guests to us, not slaves, even if they are still our slaves by law. Being under the ownership of someone who would actually care for them is still MUCH better than anything else the slave trade has to offer and that ownership would only be until the system falls if we are the owner whereas that might not be the case under anyone else.

You know, all these show parodies are both fantastic ideas for getting the message out, directors do this all the time in real life shows and movies, and quite amusing to picture. I can already see Elf Park and it is the funniest thing I've seen, in my head or otherwise, all week.
Well, it took a few decades in real life to fully warp the system, but we didn't have social media when they started, so that can speed it up a lot, especially when most people get their news from there over TV.

I have over half a million, I will buy any elf I can. XD
As Scrappy Doo would say, "Lemme at 'em, lemme at 'em!!!"

I have always said that us buying them is the best way to save many elves, but Runey will only let that go so far, for now. Unless we come up with a new way to house them, since we will start to get to numbers we can't realistically interact with. They will be a workforce, not our sex slaves. lol The best way to use them, would be to funnel them into our media operation.

Problem with buying them, is that not all will be for sale. All that will do is the increase the cost and demand. The more we buy, the less of them will be out in the work force, and the more desperate the industries that depend on them will become. The only hope we could have would be to 'rent them out', I.E. make people hire them like a real job.

Main problem I see is that we are going to have to get fully registered soon, become a full citizen, and officially take over control. On the other hand, having the 'hotel' be the owner has some advantages, but it could be a problem in the long run, and if we want to run for office ourselves, that is going to be critical.

Thanks, just thought of that while sitting there. I love brainstorming, and parodies are a favorite of mine. lol

Reactions: rKnight

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, it took a few decades in real life to fully warp the system, but we didn't have social media when they started, so that can speed it up a lot, especially when most people get their news from there over TV.

I have over half a million, I will buy any elf I can. XD
As Scrappy Doo would say, "Lemme at 'em, lemme at 'em!!!"

I have always said that us buying them is the best way to save many elves, but Runey will only let that go so far, for now. Unless we come up with a new way to house them, since we will start to get to numbers we can't realistically interact with. They will be a workforce, not our sex slaves. lol The best way to use them, would be to funnel them into our media operation.

Problem with buying them, is that not all will be for sale. All that will do is the increase the cost and demand. The more we buy, the less of them will be out in the work force, and the more desperate the industries that depend on them will become. The only hope we could have would be to 'rent them out', I.E. make people hire them like a real job.

Main problem I see is that we are going to have to get fully registered soon, become a full citizen, and officially take over control. On the other hand, having the 'hotel' be the owner has some advantages, but it could be a problem in the long run, and if we want to run for office ourselves, that is going to be critical.

Thanks, just thought of that while sitting there. I love brainstorming, and parodies are a favorite of mine. lol
Well, we DID have to build the sanctuary from scratch, this isn't like the hotel, which the MC inherited. It could be altered further, expanded to house more, with the right funding. Though that does come with some pretty big risks as does buying out literally the entire market. The other owners would probably not look too kindly on us doing so and the sanctuary would get very big very quickly considering we would need an arcology, a self sustained and completely enclosed living space that can house an entire city population or more, level building. There might be building code violations if we don't watch out, which is an entirely different can of worms to deal with.

There would definitely have to be a hard limit on interactivity from a game perspective, some would just have to end up a statistic.

With the rentals, those could be severely restricted as in the renter can't do certain things they would be able to do and must treat the rented elf to a certain degree of care. It could also become a new funding source that we can then funnel into buying what we couldn't initially get due to the inevitable price hike. It would still mean a wait, but not necessarily as long as going completely with the political process. All this while running our media and political campaigns to shut down the market.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You people are ignoring the scale of the problem here. I mean, how many elves are there? Millions? Tens of millions? Hundreds of millions? Quite possibly. The nation this all is happening in seems to span the entire continent and be analogous to the united states in terms of scale. So extrapolating populations from that... well yea. Huge. And if slaving societies of the past are any indication there are going to be far more slaves than free men.

Even if the MC had a literal money printing machine to buy them all what is he to do with them? Buy an island somewhere and build them a nation?

It's one thing to save a handful of strays but quite another to actually have to deal with the logistics of organizing an entire race of people. That's the sort of problem even governments have a hard time dealing with. As evidenced by the pre-corona migrant crisis here in Europe.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Buying is an option, especially once Kali has her share of what she gets from her father. This would actually be the best way to do things peacefully, then, once the elves are ALL out of harm's way, start the slow political process to get rid of the source of their problem.
I'm a bit out of the loop, but I believe it is stated somewhere in game that Kali and Lucy are not getting an inheritance.

You people are ignoring the scale of the problem here. I mean, how many elves are there? Millions? Tens of millions? Hundreds of millions?
Android mentions there are close to 800 million elves on the continent. And somewhere around 1 - 2 billion humans. (I think she said 11b or 12b humans in on the planet)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, we DID have to build the sanctuary from scratch, this isn't like the hotel, which the MC inherited. It could be altered further, expanded to house more, with the right funding. Though that does come with some pretty big risks as does buying out literally the entire market. The other owners would probably not look too kindly on us doing so and the sanctuary would get very big very quickly considering we would need an arcology, a self sustained and completely enclosed living space that can house an entire city population or more, level building. There might be building code violations if we don't watch out, which is an entirely different can of worms to deal with.

There would definitely have to be a hard limit on interactivity from a game perspective, some would just have to end up a statistic.

With the rentals, those could be severely restricted as in the renter can't do certain things they would be able to do and must treat the rented elf to a certain degree of care. It could also become a new funding source that we can then funnel into buying what we couldn't initially get due to the inevitable price hike. It would still mean a wait, but not necessarily as long as going completely with the political process. All this while running our media and political campaigns to shut down the market.
They did it again, deleted my post. Gawd, I hate this new backup system... At least before it would remember what it saved before it went down and you only lost the last bit.

Yeah, but that has room for like 6. We are going to need a LOT of land... XD

Though, Kali DID say we should buy more hotels and have the elves work there.
You people are ignoring the scale of the problem here. I mean, how many elves are there? Millions? Tens of millions? Hundreds of millions? Quite possibly. The nation this all is happening in seems to span the entire continent and be analogous to the united states in terms of scale. So extrapolating populations from that... well yea. Huge. And if slaving societies of the past are any indication there are going to be far more slaves than free men.

Even if the MC had a literal money printing machine to buy them all what is he to do with them? Buy an island somewhere and build them a nation?

It's one thing to save a handful of strays but quite another to actually have to deal with the logistics of organizing an entire race of people. That's the sort of problem even governments have a hard time dealing with. As evidenced by the pre-corona migrant crisis here in Europe.
Exactly, we can't save them all that way, it is going to take a multi-path process.

Harem Island, the sequel, we did talk about that idea a long time ago... XD
I'm a bit out of the loop, but I believe it is stated somewhere in game that Kali and Lucy are not getting an inheritance.

Android mentions there are close to 800 million elves on the continent. And somewhere around 1 - 2 billion humans. (I think she said 11b or 12b humans in on the planet)
Yeah, but we are working under the assumption that she will get a good income as she transitions into running the company, and her step-mom would be willing to help us with some of the funding if it is for the cause. Either way, it is going to take some good investments, though many of these ideas would turn a profit.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
what about adding more floors in the hotel [so the people who work there get their own room too] and adding floors to the sanctuary?
obviously that would be some time in the future...
after we get Ren and Sylvia and Nia and Jin are actual members of the harem :cool:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what about adding more floors in the hotel [so the people who work there get their own room too] and adding floors to the sanctuary?
obviously that would be some time in the future...
after we get Ren and Sylvia and Nia and Jin are actual members of the harem :cool:
The main building is 1 maid and 3 guests per floor, unless there are other rooms/guests we never see, and I don't think so.

I would love to expand sanctuary, but he said the hotel won't get a 3rd floor until some of the current main girls are done, and we move on to the next set, unless that plan has changed.

Either way, we are going to need to expand one way or another, and Moon is the architect! XD

ihdez2495

Feb 3, 2021
HELP! MY SAVES WON'T WORK

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy", line 39, in FIXevent
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 305, in event
rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13.2
Fri Sep 17 03:34:02 2021

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
HELP! MY SAVES WON'T WORK

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 305, in event
rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "D:\Games\RenPy\Harem_Hotel-v0.13.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13.2
Fri Sep 17 03:34:02 2021
Were you using a mod before? If so, you need to use it now too.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm at least as far out of the loop as you are, hopefully more since I am waiting on the next release for a new playthrough and you created this, but I though daddy wanted to give Kali the main tech company? Or is that not being counted as an inheritance?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm at least as far out of the loop as you are, hopefully more since I am waiting on the next release for a new playthrough and you created this, but I though daddy wanted to give Kali the main tech company? Or is that not being counted as an inheritance?
He did, but Kali refused it. She never wanted to become a CEO. Then Kali's Dad offered a job in software engineering for the elfbots.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes