DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Since this topic has been going on for many pages now, Harem Hotel will never have voice acting.
What about using models, like hookers, to act out the various scenes in real life, before you create them, for maximum realism in the sex scenes?
Will you still be doing that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xelhmar

toastereddy

Aug 15, 2020
Unfortunately hookers can't be written off my taxes.

(sarcasm)
Whether or not they're hookers is academic. If you hire them as models, they are contract employees and you are eligible for small business grants, loans, and tax breaks.

What's more, this would be one of the least fraudulent uses of those tax benefits. God bless America

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Can anyone help me here? I've been stuck on Lin with 16 Friendship points and I just keep on progressing with others. Then I came back to her and I still don't know how to proceed with her story. I bought Jin a long time ago, but nothing seems to be happening.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
unnamed(1).jpg
Whether or not they're hookers is academic. If you hire them as models, they are contract employees and you are eligible for small business grants, loans, and tax breaks.

What's more, this would be one of the least fraudulent uses of those tax benefits. God bless America
But which thot would play which character?

Belle for Ashley? OR would she be better for Felicity, since she already uses pink/purple hair? Or a common elf?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Okay, I admit, I don't know many web thots... XD
Can anyone help me here? I've been stuck on Lin with 16 Friendship points and I just keep on progressing with others. Then I came back to her and I still don't know how to proceed with her story. I bought Jin a long time ago, but nothing seems to be happening.
You need to go to the fungeon.

Lithormane

Apr 13, 2019
I'm not able to trigger Kali's 11th event. I've done it once before and I'm pretty sure it's when Lin got sick and I asked Kali to be maid. I just don't remember what I did.

Thoughts? :)
I have not been able to get past Kali's event 11 myself. I have been trying each day to get a talk variant on her door and its not been popping up. Are there other requirements? Like I do not know how to get Lin to catch Kali in a maid outfit

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
So was playing it but to much grind (unless I am missing a unlock) and don't need to be scolded by a game for a save editor. I liked some of the characters and some of the animations but again its taking to long to get to the ones I want to see and not even sure they have much in the game yet so.. if the creator is going to get high on themselves and not allow a way to speed things up a bit then good luck with the game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So was playing it but to much grind (unless I am missing a unlock) and don't need to be scolded by a game for a save editor. I liked some of the characters and some of the animations but again its taking to long to get to the ones I want to see and not even sure they have much in the game yet so.. if the creator is going to get high on themselves and not allow a way to speed things up a bit then good luck with the game.
Well to each their own, I guess. But out of curiousity, what is it that you are finding is too much grind?
I can only think that gold could be annoying in the beginning or if you are TheDevian and can't upgrade your bar to sports bar.:p:devilish:

Also from the creator of the game itself, you can very much tinker with your save and should be safe, if you don't change the friendship levels.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is almost zero grind, unless you want to do it. What are you missing?

...and yes, like our friendly neighborhood droid said, don't edit the friendship levels.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
As it states in the tips at the very beginning of the game, the story does not require any stats what so ever. Just wait a few days, walk around the hotel, and click * Talk * on their door if you see it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I have not been able to get past Kali's event 11 myself. I have been trying each day to get a talk variant on her door and its not been popping up. Are there other requirements? Like I do not know how to get Lin to catch Kali in a maid outfit
Only thing I remember is you have to trigger Lin in the lobby being sick first, then she'll recommend Kali to replace her.

Reactions: TheDevian

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Edit: Apparently the trigger was asking about it. :HideThePain:

I started the game from scratch, using Lain's WT but no cheats. The WT says Maria should move in once Ashley's friendship reaches 8 but she still hasn't as of Ashley friendship 10. Is this a bug or is there also some other trigger?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I tried looking but I'm spending on this for too long already... so if I choose the slave option for Sylvia and Nia do their stories still continue just like in love route?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes