TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I most certainly think so. The hotel needs a third floor. I saw a few weeks ago that someone mentioned a nudie bar so Peni could work there, don't know how I feel about that but okay I guess. Imagine Moon in the dungeon? Oh dear Lord, she might assert her own dominance in there. She can do so much for the hotel. I would LOVE to see her in a scene with Lin that's repeatable. Didn't she say also that she makes the fluid for Androids that Maria loves so much?
Yeah, that was me, Peni, Ann, and some others could work there, even Sarah could earn some extra money. Maria was
To me, it fits the theme a lot better than a stupid sports bar anyway. lolThough, it was actually Peni's idea, she suggested it when we 'acquired' her.

We already have some sexy stuff going on with Moon and Maria in the bar, and a few other non-repeatable events, so why not? XD.
She has a shitton in common with Kali when it comes to games, computers and building droids/bots, since she has her own ("Junior") at her place and the tank/tech piece that she was working on in the treehouse bar. She knows all that stuff and could probably help Lin, Kali and even the Android (whom I call "Miyu") more. She could very well be one of THE TOP most important characters in the game.
True, and yeah, I would say one of the top of the list, though Lin and Kali would be the most important, maybe Android too, but top five at least. ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'd like someone new in the last room tbh, I never warmed up to Moon. Was only in my last playthrough I made an effort to engage in her story bits.

I'm very pleased Maria will improve her standing again, this is one country I would never give my DNA. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd like someone new in the last room tbh, I never warmed up to Moon. Was only in my last playthrough I made an effort to engage in her story bits.

I'm very pleased Maria will improve her standing again, this is one country I would never give my DNA. :)
I love Moon, she is a lot of fun to me, but we all have our tastes and preferences. ;)

You have that right, this government has a number of dystopian elements to it. Not full on Orwellian, but certainly a far cry from a utopia.

RobertGalli

Oct 19, 2018
I'm encountering an issue when trying to run the game on windows( error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method ). Anyone have a solution? I downloaded the file from the official website which has 7.4 ish gb if that helps (runey42 itch)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm encountering an issue when trying to run the game on windows( error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method ). Anyone have a solution? I downloaded the file from the official website which has 7.4 ish gb if that helps (runey42 itch)
Hmm, do you have winrar? Or 7zip?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2017
Well, maybe this one will make you feel better...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's good, but I'd still like a chance to kill that "pseudo-doctor" bitch. And Cornwall. Because if I could kill them, then, maybe, I could hang their severed heads above the fireplace in my trophy room.

Wait ....

There is no fireplace or trophy room in the hotel.

Nevermind.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes