TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey everyone, I got a problem with Kali lvl 30 event not triggering, has any of you had the same problem?
Should go from your room to Kali's, first thing on a weekday morning (was supposed to be the day after you last talked to her I think).

Reactions: freedom.call

SoftDev

Nov 11, 2018
Should go from your room to Kali's, first thing on a weekday morning (was supposed to be the day after you last talked to her I think).
Already tried that.
I didn't go on the morning after tho, I think some other event fired up that morning.
Nothing happens if I go to her room in the morning, and I don't even have the "Talk" button on the door.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Already tried that.
I didn't go on the morning after tho, I think some other event fired up that morning.
Nothing happens if I go to her room in the morning, and I don't even have the "Talk" button on the door.
Yeah, that auto firing event thing can be a pain sometimes. Not sure if there was supposed to be a talk, but you need to go in there. You might have to do the Luci event, or maybe something else first I suppose, but that is rare.
Maybe it is tied to a specific day of the week.
It does need to be a weekday, I think...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1456280
Well, maybe this one will make you feel better...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That fucking whore of a snitch doctor yes! Maria can have at her all she wants!!!!!! plus sicking that robot on me wasn't cool ether.
But wait, doesn't that last one just make Maria the same as the evil that wronged her? I am perfectly fine taking on the dirty work myself, by which I mean the MC doing it, but the girl shouldn't have to suffer going through that unless she specifically requests it.

I'd still like a chance to kill that "pseudo-doctor" bitch. And Cornwall.
Yes, slowly and painfully, Maria and all the others they have wronged must be avenged. A thousand cuts...per elf they have wronged, and keep them alive and conscious for as much of it as possible. I want them to feel every. single. cut.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Do we have any idea on a potential release date for the upcoming update? I'm kind of hoping for something sooner rather than later but I'm greedy for Halloween updates and stuff like that. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But wait, doesn't that last one just make Maria the same as the evil that wronged her? I am perfectly fine taking on the dirty work myself, by which I mean the MC doing it, but the girl shouldn't have to suffer going through that unless she specifically requests it.
Well, Maria likes to be the dom when it comes to other girls, and this could just be some kinky fun, it's not like a little spanking and humiliation ever killed anyone. I am sure she would love to be there. ;)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, Maria likes to be the dom when it comes to other girls, and this could just be some kinky fun, it's not like a little spanking and humiliation ever killed anyone. I am sure she would love to be there. ;)
True, assuming she ever got them to cooperate, otherwise she's doing exactly as they have. My point is forcing them into it would make her the same as them. Now, if they were to submit willingly, it would just be harmless fun. However, I don't see willing submission happening since, you know, they would be submitting to the very people they enslave by force, which is not a good look for them among their supporters on the pro-slavery side.

On a side note, I just came up with an idea, use this as part of a political campaign. Not propaganda posters, I mean actual photo evidence. The pro-slavery crowd would drop them very quickly as they would see this submission with zero context and, assuming the evidence is made correctly, would be made to believe they are doing it willingly whether they are or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, assuming she ever got them to cooperate, otherwise she's doing exactly as they have. My point is forcing them into it would make her the same as them. Now, if they were to submit willingly, it would just be harmless fun. However, I don't see willing submission happening since, you know, they would be submitting to the very people they enslave by force, which is not a good look for them among their supporters on the pro-slavery side.

On a side note, I just came up with an idea, use this as part of a political campaign. Not propaganda posters, I mean actual photo evidence. The pro-slavery crowd would drop them very quickly as they would see this submission with zero context and, assuming the evidence is made correctly, would be made to believe they are doing it willingly whether they are or not.
To be fair, it is not the same thing, since Maria would be far less abusive, and the nurse started it, we are just finishing it. ;) She could have been nice about it, and we wouldn't be here. hehe
Consider it a lesson on how it feels, since also unlike the other situation, this is only temporary, not keeping her for life.

Yeah, now we just need them to get those HS Cards, so the MC and friends can start making posters!!! ;p

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Hi, I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers for the next update so looking through Runeys posts is a bit risky. Could anyone give me a yes/no if there will be reworks of old scenes in the next version? Thanks in advance.
I switched OS and cleaned my RenPy saves and I'm wondering if I should play all the old content now or wait for the Update in case there are reworks.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Free release for v.0.14.BETA???
Alphas, Betas and other pre-releases are never released here because too many people don't realize that they're incomplete test versions of the official release and tend to get confused and annoyed when something breaks and/or their saves get corrupted. It's best to wait until it's stable before playing.

Do we have any idea on a potential release date for the upcoming update? I'm kind of hoping for something sooner rather than later but I'm greedy for Halloween updates and stuff like that. :p
Given that the 2nd Beta was released on Patreon, my guess would be a couple of weeks to a month tops.

Reactions: TheDevian

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To be fair, it is not the same thing, since Maria would be far less abusive, and the nurse started it, we are just finishing it. ;) She could have been nice about it, and we wouldn't be here. hehe
Consider it a lesson on how it feels, since also unlike the other situation, this is only temporary, not keeping her for life.

Yeah, now we just need them to get those HS Cards, so the MC and friends can start making posters!!! ;p
It isn't on the same level, but it is the same thing. It doesn't matter who started it, stooping to their level makes us no better and I would rather take that than let the girls take it. She could have been nice, that is true, which is why I suggested death by a thousand cuts per elf she has wronged, including people like Maria, who really only have the eyes to give them away plus their DNA. This should be carried out in her presence, but by the MC as she watches so she doesn't have to dirty her hands with blood.

Hi, I'm doing my best to avoid spoilers for the next update so looking through Runeys posts is a bit risky. Could anyone give me a yes/no if there will be reworks of old scenes in the next version? Thanks in advance.
I switched OS and cleaned my RenPy saves and I'm wondering if I should play all the old content now or wait for the Update in case there are reworks.
Only Runey really knows that until they happen, unless he tells us, of course.

Free release for v.0.14.BETA???
If you want to risk breaking your save, sure. It's better to wait for the full release.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It isn't on the same level, but it is the same thing. It doesn't matter who started it, stooping to their level makes us no better and I would rather take that than let the girls take it. She could have been nice, that is true, which is why I suggested death by a thousand cuts per elf she has wronged, including people like Maria, who really only have the eyes to give them away plus their DNA. This should be carried out in her presence, but by the MC as she watches so she doesn't have to dirty her hands with blood.
Yeah, I disagree. I don't see it as the same at all. One is enslaving someone for life and abusing the shit out of them, the other is just having some kinky fun. Those are not even remotely close to the same level.

So, doing bodily harm to her is okay, but playing with her for a while is the same as enslaving her? Why is it okay for you to torture her, and not for Maria to do some pet play?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I disagree. I don't see it as the same at all. One is enslaving someone for life and abusing the shit out of them, the other is just having some kinky fun. Those are not even remotely close to the same level.

So, doing bodily harm to her is okay, but playing with her for a while is the same as enslaving her? Why is it okay for you to torture her, and not for Maria to do some pet play?
It's kinky fun ONLY if both parties consent. Seeing as Maria is enough of an elf to have become a slave herself as far as Syl'anar's system is concerned, not only would that nurse and Cornwall not want to submit to her, ruling out consent on their end, it would look bad if any of their pro-slavery allies saw them submitting to a known slave even if it is for kinky fun. Elves, especially enslavement eligible elves, are supposed to be submissive to humans, not the other way around, in Syl'anar.

The only way to get either of them to submit to Maria would be to force them to do it, which is where the equivalence to the existing slavery system comes in. They are no longer doing something kinky for fun, they are doing something because they were forced to the same as the elves they mistreated.

As for the torture, it's okay if the MC does it because it is revenge that is long overdue and the MC doing it leaves Maria's hands clean. In no way am I trying to justify the act, but I am trying to spare her from doing something she may never get over. Even a kill in self defense can leave the person who did it scarred in some cases and I don't want her to suffer that.

Now, if she specifically asks to do it herself, things change, she can have at it until she's satisfied whether she finishes them off or stops short.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's kinky fun ONLY if both parties consent. Seeing as Maria is enough of an elf to have become a slave herself as far as Syl'anar's system is concerned, not only would that nurse and Cornwall not want to submit to her, ruling out consent on their end, it would look bad if any of their pro-slavery allies saw them submitting to a known slave even if it is for kinky fun. Elves, especially enslavement eligible elves, are supposed to be submissive to humans, not the other way around, in Syl'anar.

The only way to get either of them to submit to Maria would be to force them to do it, which is where the equivalence to the existing slavery system comes in. They are no longer doing something kinky for fun, they are doing something because they were forced to the same as the elves they mistreated.

As for the torture, it's okay if the MC does it because it is revenge that is long overdue and the MC doing it leaves Maria's hands clean. In no way am I trying to justify the act, but I am trying to spare her from doing something she may never get over. Even a kill in self defense can leave the person who did it scarred in some cases and I don't want her to suffer that.

Now, if she specifically asks to do it herself, things change, she can have at it until she's satisfied whether she finishes them off or stops short.
You don't know, maybe she is a secret sub, but either way, we are talking about a short term, temp thing, vs. a lifetime of abuse and slavery. The nurse and her people we brutal and violent, this is just humiliating.

Besides, just from looking at that scene, there is nothing that would show anyone that Maria is anything less than human there. She passed her whole life, there is no reason anyone would think otherwise, unless they saw her test.

Even if the kinky fun is only on Maria and our side, it is still nothing even close to slavery, even if blackmail is bad.

No, if it is not okay for Maria, then it is not okay for the player, or anyone else. If ANYone should be getting revenge (or others she abused), it is her, not us. She is the one who was hurt, not us. She is the one who deserves the payback, not us.

Who says she didn't ask? Looks like she is having fun to me. hehe

I say every single elf that she abused should get a chance at her.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So, you guys made up something and now you're arguing about it? :D

Well I've finished all the levelling up and now working tirelessly on the exhib, sub and so on. Oh and Moon, spanking Moon.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, you guys made up something and now you're arguing about it? :D

Well I've finished all the levelling up and now working tirelessly on the exhib, sub and so on. Oh and Moon, spanking Moon.
Hey, little fiddle,
That cat I will diddle...
Right after I spank her full moon.

A little minx laughed
To see such sport,
And her hand, reached right down to her poon.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes