DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yes and no, they do still keep getting content, but it's not really the canon story.
Huh... so does that mean in the slave route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love route is the canon route? Of course I'm a fan of good story, romance, and harem, but as I go through both Nia and Sylvia's story I feel like I'm making a huge mistake here (similar premonitions of me thinking so damn hard on what answers I should say to the Elf Queen)... and thanks for the answer earlier.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Huh... so does that mean in the slave route

Love route is the canon route? Of course I'm a fan of good story, romance, and harem, but as I go through both Nia and Sylvia's story I feel like I'm making a huge mistake here (similar premonitions of me thinking so damn hard on what answers I should say to the Elf Queen)... and thanks for the answer earlier.
She does get it, but it is more antagonistic, and she has to ...work for it. ;)

Yeah, love route is the canon one, my suggestion is to just have a save for the slave route, so you can play those stories when they come out, and keep the love route as your main saves.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
She does get it, but it is more antagonistic, and she has to ...work for it. ;)

Yeah, love route is the canon one, my suggestion is to just have a save for the slave route, so you can play those stories when they come out, and keep the love route as your main saves.
Thanks for the answers mate!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I completed every main girls story, currently 6/8 at Lucia and I'm not planning to touch Vanessa.

I have so many conflicting feelings on this game. I don't like it, but I also don't dislike it. I don't know if its just my playthrough but when I reach right around...
I've been on edge so much so that I didn't even bother spending time bonding with the girls or do any lewds with them. It feels like every sex scenes after that event have just been full of suffering instead of enjoyment.

I like the story I guess??????????? Or maybe not, but at least the hot times before all the serious shit started, that I will never forget.

And yeah Vanessa... after I've seen what Nia did in the Love Route and her possibly risking the MC's and the hotel's life in danger. I think that if I involve myself with Vanessa, worse might happen.

Lastly, I think its kinda bad that the story, as we go further makes the "Harem Hotel" much more irrelevant. That's certainly what I think the game's about when I saw the title anyway.

One last thought overall, I think the longer I play this game it baits me to think that this will have a happy ending. Damn... with what's happening to the story overall, I'm starting to doubt the ending will be a harem end or the MC might die or some of the girls might die I dunno. I'm definitely being stupid on this part here.

This is not really a constructive criticism, this is just me ranting and wanting to vent my feelings. Sorry if I grind some people's gears here. I actually have much more to say, but thinking more and more of this game is just making me sad. I'll at least remember the amazing sex scenes and romance that I've seen. Amazing work for that by the way.

So I'll stop playing and the only thing I look forward to is just the ending. If I see the ending I might come back I dunno... and here's hoping that the last resident of the 2nd floor is Moon!

Good luck to you dev and to your game!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I completed every main girls story, currently 6/8 at Lucia and I'm not planning to touch Vanessa.

I have so many conflicting feelings on this game. I don't like it, but I also don't dislike it. I don't know if its just my playthrough but when I reach right around...
I've been on edge so much so that I didn't even bother spending time bonding with the girls or do any lewds with them. It feels like every sex scenes after that event have just been full of suffering instead of enjoyment.

I like the story I guess??????????? Or maybe not, but at least the hot times before all the serious shit started, that I will never forget.

And yeah Vanessa... after I've seen what Nia did in the Love Route and her possibly risking the MC's and the hotel's life in danger. I think that if I involve myself with Vanessa, worse might happen.

Lastly, I think its kinda bad that the story, as we go further makes the "Harem Hotel" much more irrelevant. That's certainly what I think the game's about when I saw the title anyway.

One last thought overall, I think the longer I play this game it baits me to think that this will have a happy ending. Damn... with what's happening to the story overall, I'm starting to doubt the ending will be a harem end or the MC might die or some of the girls might die I dunno. I'm definitely being stupid on this part here.

This is not really a constructive criticism, this is just me ranting and wanting to vent my feelings. Sorry if I grind some people's gears here. I actually have much more to say, but thinking more and more of this game is just making me sad. I'll at least remember the amazing sex scenes and romance that I've seen. Amazing work for that by the way.

So I'll stop playing and the only thing I look forward to is just the ending. If I see the ending I might come back I dunno... and here's hoping that the last resident of the 2nd floor is Moon!

No need to worry, there will be a happy ending, it's not going to end on a downer, and none of our girls will die.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

To be honest, once the Maria thing hit, I stopped focusing on bonding as well. I am now in total war mode, those who wronged Maria must pay. I still do everything as I did at the start, but now my main focus is repaying what has been dealt to one of my, as in me in the MC's shoes, tenants the second I get the option IF I do.

Lithormane

Apr 13, 2019
Only thing I remember is you have to trigger Lin in the lobby being sick first, then she'll recommend Kali to replace her.
I did successfully have Kali replace her the first time when she was sick. But seems that I do not know what to trigger getting Kali past Friendship 13

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I did successfully have Kali replace her the first time when she was sick. But seems that I do not know what to trigger getting Kali past Friendship 13
remember to check Kali's door every day at different times to see the * Talk * option to progress her story

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
When something doesn't trigger I simply panic and have a clickfest until something pops. :D

I'd try the other girls I guess, sometimes their levels are connected.

• Haha

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
To be honest, once the Maria thing hit, I stopped focusing on bonding as well. I am now in total war mode, those who wronged Maria must pay. I still do everything as I did at the start, but now my main focus is repaying what has been dealt to one of my, as in me in the MC's shoes, tenants the second I get the option IF I do.
I think you'll like the direction Maria's story is taking in v0.14 :)

Oct 2, 2021
Preview from v0.14 \o/

Moon and Kali bowling I love it. Nice to see something like that in a different atmosphere and away from the hotel. Being a pretty decent bowler myself this is right of my alley :ROFLMAO: (yes...pun intended)

Interesting girl combo though. Kali already has a drink in her hand so she is maybe a little uncomfortable? Moon is ready for war it seems. Can't wait for this scene to play out. Probably going to have some great dialogue too if it's anything like the lobby scene with them playing on the console when Emma came in.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Preview from v0.14 \o/

nice. looking forward to when this update drops.

bowling is..urgh, not for me sadly, nearly whacked the person behind me last time I went (yes, I am THAT bad at bowling), give me any game with a bat, baseball, cricket, badminton tennis etc and I will play like a pro, but football/soccer, rugby and bowling? really bad.

so, Moon seems to be becoming a main character instead of a side... but she has her own home... so who will get the last room in the hotel? or are we gonna expand another floor at some point?

Oct 2, 2021

bowling is..urgh, not for me sadly, nearly whacked the person behind me last time I went (yes, I am THAT bad at bowling), give me any game with a bat, baseball, cricket, badminton tennis etc and I will play like a pro, but football/soccer, rugby and bowling? really bad.

so, Moon seems to be becoming a main character instead of a side... but she has her own home... so who will get the last room in the hotel? or are we gonna expand another floor at some point?
I have a feeling Moon is going to move out of her place because of her roommate and take either the last 2nd floor room or will be part of the inevitable third floor. She fits in so well in the hotel. She already has a job there, a few friends in Maria, Kali and probably Emma at this point, not to mention the MC.

She could game with Kali and Emma, drink with Maria, have some naughty fun with the MC, and help him improve and build upon the hotel more. She's the perfect fit for the place.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

bat + bowling ball ...that is going to be a painful experience. hehehe
I have a feeling Moon is going to move out of her place because of her roommate and take either the last 2nd floor room or will be part of the inevitable third floor. She fits in so well in the hotel. She already has a job there, a few friends in Maria, Kali and probably Emma at this point, not to mention the MC.

She could game with Kali and Emma, drink with Maria, have some naughty fun with the MC, and help him improve and build upon the hotel more. She's the perfect fit for the place.
Yeah, she is totally going to be our new architect.

Oct 2, 2021
Yeah, she is totally going to be our new architect.
I most certainly think so. The hotel needs a third floor. I saw a few weeks ago that someone mentioned a nudie bar so Peni could work there, don't know how I feel about that but okay I guess. Imagine Moon in the dungeon? Oh dear Lord, she might assert her own dominance in there. She can do so much for the hotel. I would LOVE to see her in a scene with Lin that's repeatable. Didn't she say also that she makes the fluid for Androids that Maria loves so much?

She has a shitton in common with Kali when it comes to games, computers and building droids/bots, since she has her own ("Junior") at her place and the tank/tech piece that she was working on in the treehouse bar. She knows all that stuff and could probably help Lin, Kali and even the Android (whom I call "Miyu") more. She could very well be one of THE TOP most important characters in the game.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes