freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Actually, that would not be a bad event...

The player needs new clothes, and goes there for himself for once. He could ask her for her opinion on some things, and she could give him a hand with a few things, like maybe his zipper gets stuck... She comes in, helps him get it unstuck, accidentally pulls down his boxers as well, and gets a face full of his dick. lol
She is all shy, tries to turn away but can't help but look.
To quote the MC, I could see that working. He's up for anything tbf. I wonder where the elf story is going, I mean it's too big to just end up sitting in the sanctuary. The Maria incident really woke the MC up, something's got to happen with that.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To quote the MC, I could see that working. He's up for anything tbf. I wonder where the elf story is going, I mean it's too big to just end up sitting in the sanctuary. The Maria incident really woke the MC up, something's got to happen with that.
Yeah, I figure before it's over, we will help free the elves and end slavery. Or at the very least, get that ball rolling and have it be part of the epilogue. We are continuing to build up resources and allies, we just need the right plans.

That said, there is a ton of work to be done to make that happen, so I don't see it any time soon. There is plenty of room for a lot of updates on that particular plot line.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That said, there is a ton of work to be done to make that happen, so I don't see it any time soon. There is plenty of room for a lot of updates on that particular plot line.
I know, first, more fucking. :D We have to find Ms Ren too, she's a slippery one. Probably fuck her I suppose.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm still trying to figure out how we're going to be able to get some fairy booty. :unsure:
Well, there is always the standard fairy sex trope, where they just rub on his dick.
But other than some kind of size changing magic, which I am pretty sure doesn't exist yet, the only ideas I have at the moment are VR or android bodies made to look like them, but that's ...not as fun if they can't feel it.

Reactions: rKnight

Angela hot

Nov 3, 2018
I need a little help with the pc on the mc room every time that I click something on the pc like the wallpaper or the shop an error message pops out is it the compressed version? or did I do something wrong?
wasn't the mod

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I need a little help with the pc on the mc room every time that I click something on the pc like the wallpaper or the shop an error message pops out is it the compressed version? or did I do something wrong?
Maybe? Sometimes the compressors change other things.
Did you copy the new version into a new folder, or did you copy it into the old one?

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
just got to the strip club again on Nia's quest, the whole scene feels like a Caribdis spoof, very funny, had me laughing :ROFLMAO:(y)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
How many more beta builds will there be before the public version?
I'd say there'd be just enough to help find and fix as many major bugs as possible before release. The next update is on its 3rd Beta right now, so there might be one more before it goes to prerelease (and there's usually one or two of those).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd say there'd be just enough to help find and fix as many major bugs as possible before release. The next update is on its 3rd Beta right now, so there might be one more before it goes to prerelease (and there's usually one or two of those).
Yeah, I assume there will be at least one more.

Reactions: freedom.call
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes