TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for clarification! :D

EDIT: Actually, what the heck did she even look like...? Don't think I've ever seen her pic before...
I never did her story either, but she was a succubus or something, which is not a canon species either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: itfod

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I never did her story either, but she was a succubus or something, which is not a canon species either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kinda explains why she was removed; would've been a pain to write an entirely non-canon species into the narrative, and there's enough going on between the elves, humans, human religions, faeries, and AI singularity storylines...

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone can help me? I don't know what im suppose to do to continue moon story. The last scene with her i just saw that she punch a drunken man that want to touch her.. Maybe event 2 or 3.. And now i don't know what to do

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone can help me? I don't know what im suppose to do to continue moon story. The last scene with her i just saw that she punch a drunken man that want to touch her.. Maybe event 2 or 3.. And now i don't know what to do
Have you done her waitress training?

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
I downloaded the compressed version and every time I click the menus on the pc in the room it always crash the game is it possible that the cause is the compressed version? or because I also run it with lains mod.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version and every time I click the menus on the pc in the room it always crash the game is it possible that the cause is the compressed version? or because I also run it with lains mod.
There is a bug with it in the full version (13.2), but it doesn't crash anything, but this is the 2nd time I heard that about the compressed one... So, I assume the bug affects that one differently.

Last edited:

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Sorry I don't want to be that guy, but is there a foreseeable timeline when public release will happen?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
oh great nopy is down, now anonfile needs to shoot dowena dn workuplaods needs to be here, wokrupload is clrealy the best

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i hope we soon get new scenes when teh horniness of a girl is reached its max like with lin, ashley and maria

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes