Jhonjairo09

Aug 3, 2020
anyone know about this riddle? What is seen directly before the end of January and February that can't be seen at the beginning of either month?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Extracted it into a new folder
I know there was a problem with some wallpapers in the full version of 13.2, which is why I am still playing 13.0, so that could be related then. Maybe the compressed version made that even stand out more.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game wouldn't work at that point because Harem Hotel isn't a totally linear story. If it were, the game could be cut into any amount of pieces.
I think they just meant to break up the archive into smaller parts to bypass the file limit size. Download two smaller parts, instead of one large one.

I will work on that, just give me some time.

Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can someone make 2 parts in mega? Thanks
I don't have my mega on this pc, but Media Fire is also really fast.

This puts me close to my limit, but I can at least keep it up long enough for the new update to come out, so enjoy...

I was being lazy though, so you will have to extract it twice.

Part 1: 4gig

Part 2: 3.32gb

You will need both parts, this is not crunched or anything.

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Quick question; i just found out about Violet's addition to the hotel via code, but when i try to punch it into the computer, it says it is an invalid code.

Was this code (spinningtv) changed, or removed or something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quick question; i just found out about Violet's addition to the hotel via code, but when i try to punch it into the computer, it says it is an invalid code.

Was this code (spinningtv) changed, or removed or something?
She was removed, as she was never canon. She was a supporter request from someone who is no longer supporting, and the game is quite large.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
She was removed, as she was never canon. She was a supporter request from someone who is no longer supporting, and the game is quite large.
Thanks for clarification! :D

EDIT: Actually, what the heck did she even look like...? Don't think I've ever seen her pic before...

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes