freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
By the gods of the Nordic lands! This is hard work without moneys. And long work. :D Love the 'scenic route'.

May 8, 2018
Ok, we REALLY need a new mirror. Mega caps at 5GB/day, Anon caps at ~600kb/s and then kills the download after a couple of hours, and Mixdrop just caps at about ~430-450kb/s. Any ideas for some alternatives?

Life is just not that great after Nopy was killed.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Reactions: Reij and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, we REALLY need a new mirror. Mega caps at 5GB/day, Anon caps at ~600kb/s and then kills the download after a couple of hours, and Mixdrop just caps at about ~430-450kb/s. Any ideas for some alternatives?

Life is just not that great after Nopy was killed.
The best one I have found so far, is Media Fire. The rest all have issues that make them prohibitive.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The best one I have found so far, is Media Fire. The rest all have issues that make them prohibitive.
I like Mediafire, and although slower I trust workupload to get me what I need. I use mega for smaller files mostly, I know you don't. ;)

Making money in HH ain't easy, maybe I have to resort to hanging out on street corners. :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like Mediafire, and although slower I trust workupload to get me what I need. I use mega for smaller files mostly, I know you don't. ;)

Making money in HH ain't easy, maybe I have to resort to hanging out on street corners. :D
Yeah, I avoid it unless there is no other option. lol
Though I do use it for my game, as one of the options, so does that make me a hypocrite? XD

Just don't let the girls do it, that would be wrong! XD
Hell, with any luck, maybe you can even recruit some new women into the harem! So go, go out and hunt, find us some desperate milf to take that last room on the 2nd floor! ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I avoid it unless there is no other option. lol
Though I do use it for my game, as one of the options, so does that make me a hypocrite? XD

Just don't let the girls do it, that would be wrong! XD
Hell, with any luck, maybe you can even recruit some new women into the harem! So go, go out and hunt, find us some desperate milf to take that last room on the 2nd floor! ;)
I'm going to need new pants, those gray striped ones are not showing my potential. :) I have to save up 4000 to buy Sylvia, fortunately no one seemed to notice she isn't here.

We're all hypocrites sometimes. :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to need new pants, those gray striped ones are not showing my potential. :) I have to save up 4000 to buy Sylvia, fortunately no one seemed to notice she isn't here.

We're all hypocrites sometimes. :)
Go talk to Juliet, she can help you get some nice spandex.

• Wow
Reactions: freedom.call

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ah yes, school. Sorry. I just never bothered with Juliet since she doesn't appear on the info button. Thanks.
Sadly, she has no real scenes, she is the buttmonkey that gets hate from the harem gods, but she also works at the only clothing store in town that we have seen. lol

But, many of us want our big tittied, goth gf! ;) Goth_GF_Addams_1.png

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i just wanna to start play this game but size of this game is too large. it’s bit hard if want to download for every update. So for those that played the compressed version, may i know is that version contain a lot of bugs or not?
v0.14 will be the first update to include a patch updating system.
Now, if you have v0.13.2+, you will only need to download updates about the size of 500MB - 1GB.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes I wouldn't mind me some Juliet tbh.
Actually, that would not be a bad event...

The player needs new clothes, and goes there for himself for once. He could ask her for her opinion on some things, and she could give him a hand with a few things, like maybe his zipper gets stuck... She comes in, helps him get it unstuck, accidentally pulls down his boxers as well, and gets a face full of his dick. lol
She is all shy, tries to turn away but can't help but look.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes