TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oh great nopy is down, now anonfile needs to shoot dowena dn workuplaods needs to be here, wokrupload is clrealy the best
Nopy is not down, it's gone.
nopy's death essentially means downloading this game is impossible now
There are other options, a page back I posted it in two parts, on a fast host (Media Fire), and in the next update, Runey is working on a patching system, so you won't have to get the whole thing every time.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Nopy is not down, it's gone.
There are other options, a page back I posted it in two parts, on a fast host (Media Fire), and in the next update, Runey is working on a patching system, so you won't have to get the whole thing every time.
I appreciate your Chad move.

Whoever has the authority should make it so that the thread OP has your links on it though.

Reactions: TheDevian
Mar 16, 2020
I played this game back in 0.11 or something, how far along has the game come since then? Is there a finish line in sight or should I just play the game again now? I usually swear off on replaying a game that isnt finished yet but I feel like this game gets so much content it might be worth taking another look.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i hope we soon get new scenes when teh horniness of a girl is reached its max like with lin, ashley and maria
Have you seen the lust content?

I played this game back in 0.11 or something, how far along has the game come since then? Is there a finish line in sight or should I just play the game again now? I usually swear off on replaying a game that isnt finished yet but I feel like this game gets so much content it might be worth taking another look.
I might not be the person you're looking to gather information from, but v0.13 alone added around 5 hours of content, as that was the biggest story update I've done. So far, v0.14 is roughly 3.2 hours in content, and that still has a bit to go.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
diggadiggadance
Thanks for the review, Is this one event the only issue you have with Harem Hotel? I just want to point out that I try to make all exposition dumps, such as the one in the library, completely optional. You didn't need to sit down and listen to any of that, because I know there are players like you who don't care about that exposition. There was no forcing of this at all.

I'm not sure how I could made this clearer, you don't have to enter the library in this event at all if you don't want to. And you're given another choice after this to leave as well.

My ears are open to suggestions.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
diggadiggadance
Thanks for the review, Is this one event the only issue you have with Harem Hotel? I just want to point out that I try to make all exposition dumps, such as the one in the library, completely optional. You didn't need to sit down and listen to any of that, because I know there are players like you who don't care about that exposition. There was no forcing of this at all.

I'm not sure how I could made this clearer, you don't have to enter the library in this event at all if you don't want to. And you're given another choice after this to leave as well.

While I admit that her reaction to us did not win her any love points with me, I really liked that scene, and she did earn a bit of respect. While misplaced, her outrage was genuine and really showed us not only where she stood, but that she was not afraid to stand up to anyone when she felt she was in the right (at least she wasn't threatening to kill anyone ;p).

Everyone in this story has flaws and merits, and she wears most of hers on her proverbial sleeves.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

I might not be the person you're looking to gather information from, but v0.13 alone added around 5 hours of content, as that was the biggest story update I've done. So far, v0.14 is roughly 3.2 hours in content, and that still has a bit to go.
mega and the other links takes long for me to downlaod, anonfile always show just a ? instead of dowanloading time, i prefer workuplaod as a download link, never had problems with workupload

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
mega and the other links takes long for me to downlaod, anonfile always show just a ? instead of dowanloading time, i prefer workuplaod as a download link, never had problems with workupload
Look back a page or so, I put it up on Media Fire.

Workload has a 2gig file size limit, and they also have a redirect link here.
I personally think that this game needs a torrent download option since all the current file hosters either have crap DL speeds or bandwidth limits (like MEGA)
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/post-6896955

Last edited:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Their meaning isn't entirely clear, but I think they meant either:
A) They've seen the Lust Events (they specifically mention "horniness reaching maximum, like with Lin, Ashley & Maria", so they're aware it happens) and they're asking to see that mechanic expanded to include the other girls who don't yet have it (which I imagine is something you're already planning, but it's a significant time investment in each update, hence why they're being released one at a time instead of all at once)
or B) They're aware of the Lust Events, but they'd like to see the third-tier event have some variety for each girl; for example, Lin having a second option which doesn't involve her being "punished" in the kitchen, and her third-tier Lust Event playing one of the two options either randomly or sequentially.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Their meaning isn't entirely clear, but I think they meant either:
A) They've seen the Lust Events (they specifically mention "horniness reaching maximum, like with Lin, Ashley & Maria", so they're aware it happens) and they're asking to see that mechanic expanded to include the other girls who don't yet have it (which I imagine is something you're already planning, but it's a significant time investment in each update, hence why they're being released one at a time instead of all at once)
or B) They're aware of the Lust Events, but they'd like to see the third-tier event have some variety for each girl; for example, Lin having a second option which doesn't involve her being "punished" in the kitchen, and her third-tier Lust Event playing one of the two options either randomly or sequentially.
If they mean A, Android is getting a lot of lust content in v0.14 \o/

• Red Heart
Reactions: itfod

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
diggadiggadance

They might be looking for a way to see the event without the exposition, just a thought I had when I read the review and your reply here. Perhaps a summarized version option could work? I mean where the MC kind of gives us a short version of it after the fact or during a shortened version of the event, though this would mean a fourth wall break. I personally don't mind the exposition as it is since the story is my main focus anyway and that exposition is part of said story.

Anyone have an old save with Violet by any chance?
It won't work, Violet is gone entirely, which means that any save with her will either not work, it will work and she just won't be there, or the game will throw up errors every time you try to get to her. Which one depends on how saves are handled.

Any chance of more lactation stuff from her, or any other characters? Really love that sort of scene. :)
From a practical, in universe point of view, I could only really see Android since everyone else would be reliant on getting pregnant to start lactating. Again, though, I could see Android since she essentially has infinite and unconditional lactation ability with that mod installed into her.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
From a practical, in universe point of view, I could only really see Android since everyone else would be reliant on getting pregnant to start lactating. Again, though, I could see Android since she essentially has infinite and unconditional lactation ability with that mod installed into her.
Well, there could be some kind of hormones or something, or another girl who just has that 'ability'. Maybe that could be one of Ann's new events. lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, there could be some kind of hormones or something, or another girl who just has that 'ability'. Maybe that could be one of Ann's new events. lol
True, I totally forgot about hormones having that effect in some cases. As for a girl who just does it, wouldn't that have been shown by now if a current girl could? I mean, that does seem like a fairly major thing to not notice.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, I totally forgot about hormones having that effect in some cases. As for a girl who just does it, wouldn't that have been shown by now if a current girl could? I mean, that does seem like a fairly major thing to not notice.
Could be, but if she is one of the minor ones, and let's be honest, there is a huge part of the day that is not accounted for... ;)

Reactions: alex2011
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes