Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I never knew all these issues existed, I just click the 'i' and see what stats I need to work on. Maybe it's because I'm not bothered which exhib events I do, they all seem to add up regardless. :)

I've never done the riddles either, not sure if that'll come back to bite me at some point. So far so good. A kitchen link on the door menu wouldn't be a bad thing tbh.
The riddles aren't a big thing, unless you want a special present from Kate. Otherwise, it doesn't seem to matter in the long run

metacuca

Jul 25, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 191, in script call
    call checkdone
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28655, in script
    if aut_complete13 == True and twin_complete13 == True and ash_complete13 == True and kali_complete13 == True and mar_complete13 == True and lin_complete13 == True and bot_complete13 == True and complete13 == False:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28655, in <module>
    if aut_complete13 == True and twin_complete13 == True and ash_complete13 == True and kali_complete13 == True and mar_complete13 == True and lin_complete13 == True and bot_complete13 == True and complete13 == False:
NameError: name 'aut_complete13' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 191, in script call
    call checkdone
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28655, in script
  File "C:\Users\Public\Public Games\Renpy\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Public\Public Games\Renpy\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Public\Public Games\Renpy\Harem_Hotel-v0.14-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 28655, in <module>
NameError: name 'aut_complete13' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.14
Sat Dec 18 13:11:25 2021
in this version of the game is an unplayable crash is costante. I rope dev to fix this version and upload a fix.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 8.53.57 AM.png

When will Felicity wear the ropes? How much more friendship grinding do I need to do? I know "more" is the in-game answer. But how much more?

(Spoiler: the mod told me.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
View attachment 1550973

When will Felicity wear the ropes? How much more friendship grinding do I need to do? I know "more" is the in-game answer. But how much more?

(Spoiler: the mod told me.)
What? The ropes are available now, you can click it. It's not greyed out. And you don't need to "grind" the story for it, you level up their submission. The game tells you all of this right now. It will literally say "Her submission and exhibitionism is too low". And you need the trait, which unlocks at 10, which is a well established feature in this game.

Would it be better if it told you "Felicity needs the submission and exhibitionism trait?" I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here's what the new icons look like when you hover over them in v0.14.1 \o/
The day transition screen was also reverted to it's original functionality in that it will again wait for your click to transition into the next day, which also allows you to view the icons longer.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Here's what the new icons look like when you hover over them in v0.14.1 \o/
The day transition screen was also reverted to it's original functionality in that it will again wait for your click to transition into the next day, which also allows you to view the icons longer.

And the numbers represent the event? 2nd event, 3rd and so on or how many days until the next event for that girl?

Reactions: freedom.call

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Last try for me, then I give up.

Okay, now it is clear that you want a centralized cheat sheet that tells you everything you want to know and exactly where everyone is... My friend, that is the walkthrough mod. Not Harem Hotel. Cheat menus like that never appear in the base game for a reason. But you are more than welcome to use that mod if it ever updates. I will not be adding that though.
Stop with walkthrough/cheats, I already said it: NOT NEEDED. Excepted money, maybe.

What I try to explain you, and I hope you'll understand the analogy:
  • I propose to add a GUI to see the status of all devices on my computer ON DEMAND (the mod main panel or an equivalent), knowing that a discontinued third-party software did it before.
  • You reply to me that it's not necessary, since I can get these informations by typing MANUALLY, without even the support of a shell script, EACH command for EACH device and get these informations (going everywhere to see that).
  • However, you tell me that each Sunday, at 12:00, you'll show a resume showing what I request, but needing anyway to hover items to get all data instead of displaying them next to each device name (the heads at bottom/right of day change screen, with hovering to get waiting delay, instead of adding these data to the (already existing) information panel.)
But yeah, that's cheating... OK.

The game is designed to be played from start to finish.
Are you seriously telling us here to NOT play your game until it's finished? Or is it a fallacy? Or bad faith? Because I hardly understand this argument, otherwise...

But this is a sandbox game, it inherently has mechanics that you personally don't enjoy, and that's walking around and looking for content to do. Linear visual novels might be more down your alley.
I don't mind sandbox games. I never needed a mod or anything else for "MIST", for example, or for "The Awakening", for "Desert Stalker", for "Hero Harem Guild", for "Deviant Anomalies", for "Twisted World", for "Corruption", or for most RPGM games - including NLT and Siren's ones. Or for near-sandbox games like "The DeLuca Family". At worst, I needed one or two things for the whole game just to save me a bit of time, and honestly a lot of them were related to misunderstanding something already written - I said it, English is not my native language, and slang/wordplays/cultural references are sometimes hard to understand.

I properly got through all the five "The Elder Scrolls", getting everything available, and I highly doubt that any sandbox game here can challenge the smallest TES game regarding grinding and content. This isn't the subject, it's only a matter of improving the UI. Nothing else. Even AAA games can be improved, it's proven each time a AAA game allows modding. I'm not even speaking about a fully revamped raid/PvP UI like we were used to have in WoW, but only an upgrade of an existing UI with existing data.

Yeah, meaning all I had to do was go to each door, which honestly didn't take long. As for the part about not wanting to wear out your mouse, if you just want story, then you're looking for a kinetic novel, not a sandbox visual novel. This is a sandbox visual novel.
See above. Once you finished the doors, please go to each location with each girl, tell me how much time you needed to complete the "full scan".
Yeah, the mod allowed you to max out everything. I never used that - do you want my current save to check it? I was using only the ability to know, at a glance, that I had done all available content. Key words are "at a glance" and "all available content".
The fact that YOU, among all the people here, try to blame me for wanting to see ALL possible content - i.e. doing a "perfect run" - is somewhat... ironic, don't you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Stop with walkthrough/cheats, I already said it: NOT NEEDED. Excepted money, maybe.

• I propose to add a GUI to see the status of all devices on my computer ON DEMAND (the mod main panel or an equivalent), knowing that a discontinued third-party software did it before.
  • You reply to me that it's not necessary, since I can get these informations by typing MANUALLY, without even the support of a shell script, EACH command for EACH device and get these informations (going everywhere to see that).
  • However, you tell me that each Sunday, at 12:00, you'll show a resume showing what I request, but needing anyway to hover items to get all data instead of displaying them next to each device name (the heads at bottom/right of day change screen, with hovering to get waiting delay, instead of adding these data to the (already existing) information panel.)

Are you seriously telling us here to NOT play your game until it's finished? Or is it a fallacy? Or bad faith? Because I hardly understand this argument, otherwise...

I don't mind sandbox games. I never needed a mod or anything else for "MIST", for example, or for "The Awakening", for "Desert Stalker", for "Hero Harem Guild", for "Deviant Anomalies", for "Twisted World", for "Corruption", or for most RPGM games - including NLT and Siren's ones. Or for near-sandbox games like "The DeLuca Family". At worst, I needed one or two things for the whole game just to save me a bit of time, and honestly a lot of them were related to misunderstanding something already written - I said it, English is not my native language, and slang/wordplays/cultural references are sometimes hard to understand.

I properly got through all the five "The Elder Scrolls", getting everything available, and I highly doubt that any sandbox game here can challenge the smallest TES game regarding grinding and content. This isn't the subject, it's only a matter of improving the UI. Nothing else. Even AAA games can be improved, it's proven each time a AAA game allows modding. I'm not even speaking about a fully revamped raid/PvP UI like we were used to have in WoW, but only an upgrade of an existing UI with existing data.

See above. Once you finished the doors, please go to each location with each girl, tell me how much time you needed to complete the "full scan".
Yeah, the mod allowed you to max out everything. I never used that - do you want my current save to check it? I was using only the ability to know, at a glance, that I had done all available content. Key words are "at a glance" and "all available content".
The fact that YOU, among all the people here, try to blame me for wanting to see ALL possible content - i.e. doing a "perfect run" - is somewhat... ironic, don't you think?

I couldn't understand what you were originally saying, you weren't very clear and you were talking about many different things at once. Now you've misunderstood what I said and escalated it. I have no interest in continuing this.

Vanissa

Oct 29, 2019

Literally you

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Money is easy

Money is easy...

Shift+O in game

type in "money = ???? (whatever amount, without quotes)

instant richness

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes