c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I thought they were asking if Autumn had a Stargate.
View attachment 1553370
That is a rude way to talk about her vagina!
Your two are too much. I don't want to think that her vagina is a stargate, now I scared where my penis will end. And that is the better train of thoughs I have about this. The other is a lot weirder than this and even I myself don't want to follow it. - Stargate, Starships, People, what comes in, what comes out?! - LALALALA, I'm not hearing anything, LALALALA

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Wouldn't it be better: Hey babe, want to show me your stargate?
Bet most of them do wouldn't understand it and the rest would probably take you to on your offer or smack you. I assume more of the latter though.
Maybe someone here should try it next time they go to a club or something, you know, for scientific research purposes. :LOL:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Maybe someone here should try it next time they go to a club or something, you know, for scientific research purposes. :LOL:
For in regard to my thropy count on any on this state, it would a first regardless of the result.:rolleyes::cry:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I deleted the games I had saved, and I get this now
No, don't delete the saves... that isn't the issue.

Did you merge folders? or maybe try to use the patch on an older version?

What I am guessing is that you need to extract the full game, to a new folder you haven't used, then try loading your save (also, make sure it is not in a system folder, like the desktop, or my documents).

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It's stupid, because then you can win every dick size contest...

"Oh, you have a 30 cm one? Nice... Mine is 248 light-years, more or less one or two parsecs... You're so cute to try to compete..."
Until the stargate shuts down or the iris closes... that would be one hell of a first contact scenario
"Elder! the door to heaven* opened!"
"what happened child?"
"it closed Elder, but the gods left behind... a penis elder..."
"So be it, the Gods have decreed that we shall all be eunochs"

*Kudos if you caught this bit

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
I lost my save from 13.2, does anyone have something to save me hours?

I've tried to speedrun through it using cheatcodes but nones seems to work

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Until the stargate shuts down or the iris closes... that would be one hell of a first contact scenario
"Elder! the door to heaven* opened!"
"what happened child?"
"it closed Elder, but the gods left behind... a penis elder..."
"So be it, the Gods have decreed that we shall all be eunochs"

*Kudos if you caught this bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
No, don't delete the saves... that isn't the issue.

Did you merge folders? or maybe try to use the patch on an older version?

What I am guessing is that you need to extract the full game, to a new folder you haven't used, then try loading your save (also, make sure it is not in a system folder, like the desktop, or my documents).
I already solved it thanks, the translation that I had inside the rpa put me the game by default in spanish, I deleted what was in the tl but of course, the translation was still compressed inside the rpa and basically the second line of that translation is empty, thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
so i went from version 0.12 to 0.14 - i recall there being an event for the android that would lock it out and then unlock it in 0.13 but its not triggering?
am i now locked out of the Android's story events or do i just wait for it to happen?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
so i went from version 0.12 to 0.14 - i recall there being an event for the android that would lock it out and then unlock it in 0.13 but its not triggering?
am i now locked out of the Android's story events or do i just wait for it to happen?
Did you install the full version of 0.14 or just used the Update version? If you used the Update version, it only works if you are updating from v0.13.2 per the README file included.

"This will ONLY work on an unmodded and untouched version of Harem Hotel v0.13.2 or later." (Runey - Could someone add the install instructions to the OP to save on some of the confusion?)

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Did you install the full version of 0.14 or just used the Update version? If you used the Update version, it only works if you are updating from v0.13.2 per the README file included.

"This will ONLY work on an unmodded and untouched version of Harem Hotel v0.13.2 or later." (Runey - Could someone add the install instructions to the OP to save on some of the confusion?)
Yes, full install of 0.14, no mods just older saves.
I hope I don't have to start a new game. Or would I need to go an older version, trigger the event, than open it in 0.14?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes, full install of 0.14, no mods just older saves.
I hope I don't have to start a new game. Or would I need to go an older version, trigger the event, than open it in 0.14?
If I understand correctly, you're stuck on a part of Android's story? What is her friendship level?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes