MBdragon

Dec 16, 2018
Yes, it's from 26 to level 27. Try your room Door-Lobby. Or just the Door. Should autostart.
I tired it, even went through a few days. I been playing the game stuck like this for about 30 to 40 in game days. I am pretty sure this event will never happened due to this bug where Lin isn't registering I gave android the modules.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I tired it, even went through a few days. I been playing the game stuck like this for about 30 to 40 in game days. I am pretty sure this event will never happened due to this bug where Lin isn't registering I gave android the modules.
Yeah probably, you could try .

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hey,

how to unlock below ?

thx View attachment 1554277
Those last two scenes belong to the blue/purple haired girl at Kali's university; Vanessa. If you haven't triggered her route yet, visit Kali or there's also an event where Lin gives the MC a coffee to bring to her. Eventually you'll be able to knock on Kali's door for Vanessa events.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are none so deaf as those who will not listen. Other people told it too, like Segnbora (sorry to tag you, dude, you're simply the closest in the thread I remember): it's a matter of TIME REQUIRED TO CHECK EVERYTHING. Nothing else. Making informations harder to collect don't add valuable play time.
A common thing in development is that "what is easy for the dev make user's experience harder, and what makes user's experience easier will make development harder". Someone has to "pay" the complexity and spend time: there is no free lunch.

You didn't get the analogy. Probably you never used a text terminal - not a problem in itself, the analogy was intended for a developper, and not an user. If you never made a cat piped to a grep from a /dev file, you won't get it.

No, not at all, not even CLOSE to "fine". UI is awfully primitive and non-ergonomic - far from the "three-clicks rule", if you know what it is - if you don't, search on Internet, I won't teach a computer UI design course here. It isn't a hard-coded rule, but a goal that you should try to reach in all UI you can design.

Try the mod with an older version, MAYBE you'll understand. I mean really USE the mod, instead of doing what you usually do, and not simply load it, THEN maybe you'll understand.
Basically, you're telling me "I think it's useless, but I never tried it and don't want to, and I don't want to understand how it can be more comfortable WITHOUT spoiling ANYTHING in either the game itself or the story".

Therefore, there is no need to discuss anymore, because there is no debate and only ideology, there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time as in a matter of minutes, it doesn't take that long. Nothing is harder to collect, it is all there and ready to be read at the player's request, AKA clicking the correct option to display the desired piece of information. I'm aware of that line about easy for developer vs easy for user, but I am on the user side of that line and it is just as easy for me as it is for Runey.

I see, it isn't that I didn't get the analogy, more like I didn't even realize it was supposed to be an analogy, my fault on that. I am a developer myself, just not for public use and not on this game.

Yes, it is fine as is. If you're looking for something that falls into the three clicks rule, sandbox VN is not the genre you want. I DID try the mod with older versions, in fact, I just came off of a modded 0.12.4 and saw no benefit of adapting anything the mod added to the core game systems. I'm not telling you I think it's useless, I'm telling you that it technically IS useless. It is fun to mess around with for things like quickly swapping the sanctuary routes without playing the game over from the start, but it provides nothing that the game doesn't provide already except MAYBE restoring the content for one removed character and that in itself does not qualify as useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wouldn't it be better: Hey babe, want to show me your stargate?
I bet most of them do wouldn't understand it and the rest would probably take you to on your offer or smack you. I assume more of the latter though.
But what if one unironically takes you to an actual Stargate? :oops: :p

Maybe someone here should try it next time they go to a club or something, you know, for scientific research purposes. :LOL:
Or at a sci-fi convention, would probably have better luck getting a girl who understands the reference there, but that comes at a higher slap risk.

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Now in Intro there is Elen+2 elves.
Elves are slaves. Has long lifespan. Kinda long term purchase.
And when player came into hotel Elen says that all maids excepts one(Lin, totally new one) left.

So, did they were buried along with MC grandpa to serve him in the afterlife?
:unsure:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
it's not complicated.
Again, no-one is saying it's complicated.

And if you ARE like me, and do them a lot, then why do you need to be told what ones are done?
Clearly, the guy's NOT like you. Like I said, not everyone consumes game content the same way.

Why would we think people said it was complicated? Because people are whining that some walk through mod is not holding their dick as they play.
No, he isn't. He's saying the game does not contan an efficent way to check certain information. That's a VERY different thing. If you want to disagree with the dude, then disagree with what he's actually saying.

By asking why is is so hard, we mean, why do you need this info? Of what import is it? What value is it? Why is it worth changing the game over?
No-one is saying to "change the game". The guy is saying to "improve the UI". Those are two VERY different things.

The menu tells you how many times you did each event.
No, it doesn't. It tells you how many exhibitionism points you've earned. That's not the same thing. In order to see what scenes you've unlocked, you need to talk to each girl individually then go to their exhibitionism scene hub (cafe or beach), which is nowhere near as quick or efficient a process as the option that Lain's mod included.

Even with Autumn's, if you can't remember which one you are on without looking at the menu, you should at least remember if you did the last one in the chain or not.
Why should they remember? They might have last played the game three months ago; why would you expect them to remember everything they did and did not do in a game they play irregularly?
Again, the fact that you've played through nearly 900 days, and others have played through 23 times, are not the only ways to play the game.

I just don't get why this one matters, if you are not doing the event.
You don't need to get it. The guy (and others like him) are telling you that they found the mod helpful, as an efficient hub for seeing certain information at-a-glance. The fact that you personally don't care about having that information so readily available is irrelevant; they do care, and they're telling you they care.
What he is saying is very clearly "I like access to information in an efficient way", and the response he's been getting is "but you can see the information just as easily by spending twenty five minutes clicking through eight different conversations, so why do you want a faster way to see that information?"

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
And when player came into hotel Elen says that all maids excepts one(Lin, totally new one) left.

I'm pretty sure they were just sold to cover expenses.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Was sure I did. It's the issue where I cannot continue lin's story without android having the kit. If anything I just completed her story and I still cannot talk to lin
You are not supposed be able to buy the kit until it tells you to in the story, and you give it to her as part of the story. Not sure about the bug...

It stated that they were sold after his death, or at least used to...
I assume there were a lot of bills and taxes to pay.
Again, no-one is saying it's complicated.

Clearly, the guy's NOT like you. Like I said, not everyone consumes game content the same way.

No, he isn't. He's saying the game does not contan an efficent way to check certain information. That's a VERY different thing. If you want to disagree with the dude, then disagree with what he's actually saying.

No-one is saying to "change the game". The guy is saying to "improve the UI". Those are two VERY different things.

No, it doesn't. It tells you how many exhibitionism points you've earned. That's not the same thing. In order to see what scenes you've unlocked, you need to talk to each girl individually then go to their exhibitionism scene hub (cafe or beach), which is nowhere near as quick or efficient a process as the option that Lain's mod included.

Why should they remember? They might have last played the game three months ago; why would you expect them to remember everything they did and did not do in a game they play irregularly?
Again, the fact that you've played through nearly 900 days, and others have played through 23 times, are not the only ways to play the game.

You don't need to get it. The guy (and others like him) are telling you that they found the mod helpful, as an efficient hub for seeing certain information at-a-glance. The fact that you personally don't care about having that information so readily available is irrelevant; they do care, and they're telling you they care.
What he is saying is very clearly "I like access to information in an efficient way", and the response he's been getting is "but you can see the information just as easily by spending twenty five minutes clicking through eight different conversations, so why do you want a faster way to see that information?"
Okay, you are clearly not reading what I said. When I said "if you are like me", I also said "and repeat the the events". You either do them once and move on, easy to forget, or you are like me, and repeat them, there are not a lot of variations there...

I also explained what I meant by 'complicated', why do you care about this useless information? If you can't even read the responses, I am done discussing this.

Then make a mod yourself, if you want it so badly.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes