Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
You are not supposed be able to buy the kit until it tells you to in the story, and you give it to her as part of the story. Not sure about the bug...
I remember some players having problems with Android's Human Kit, and Runey confirmed it was a bug. Supposedly, it was fixed for v0.14.1 but I haven't seen it released yet.

It stated that they were sold after his death, or at least used to...
I assume there were a lot of bills and taxes to pay.
Maybe we'll see some of the elves Grandpa had at some point in the future.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know what scenes are missing?
View attachment 1554768

I think it is Moon 's one which his strange because I had the events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One is going to Moon's house, 2 is her playing games with Kali and Emma, 3 is going to her treehouse.
I remember some players having problems with Android's Human Kit, and Runey confirmed it was a bug. Supposedly, it was fixed for v0.14.1 but I haven't seen it released yet.

Maybe we'll see some of the elves Grandpa had at some point in the future.
Oh, right, I remember that now, too early to think clearly. lol

Don't remember too well, since I haven't fully replayed, though I did see some of those new images, though I always did want that nice brunette that was introduced with Ellen in the old version, I think she was also a half elf with clipped ears (at least that is how I rationalized it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
One is going to Moon's house, 2 is her playing games with Kali and Emma, 3 is going to her treehouse.
Oh, right, I remember that now, too early to think clearly. lol

Don't remember too well, since I haven't fully replayed, though I did see some of those new images, though I always did want that nice brunette that was introduced with Ellen in the old version, I think she was also a half elf with clipped ears (at least that is how I rationalized it).
I just looked and Runey has posted v0.14.1 on the Patreon page.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You are not supposed be able to buy the kit until it tells you to in the story, and you give it to her as part of the story. Not sure about the bug...
I went back and looked at the footage (in slow mo) of Lin tripping in the lobby and determined she tripped on a bug, big bug. Very big. Great bug.

I'm not cut out for this writing thing.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
From Patreon:

v0.14.1
Hovering over the icons on the day transition screen will now show you how many days are left until the event is ready.
Many other bugfixes and polishes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian and Azero

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I played from the start, and it was glorious. :)
I wish I had time for that, be nice to not have a bugged bar, but still, that would be too much grind to get back to this state.
From Patreon:

v0.14.1
Hovering over the icons on the day transition screen will now show you how many days are left until the event is ready.
I just want to see the event icons when you sleep with someone, not just alone, otherwise I will never see them. XD

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Didn't run into any issues myself, but I didn't try to go back and do the old stuff either.
I started a fresh save with this update and encountered only 1 graphical bug and 1 minor bug (buying the android human kit early). One will need to be redone by Runey when time permits, but it's only a minor graphic issue. The human kit I could only buy after the game specifically told me to buy it to continue the event, then it was unlocked for purchase.

Not sure if I've reached the end of the content with this update, but based on my recollection of previous updates, I should be fairly close.

I agree. It'd be nice to change the color for both that HUD and the main dialogue font.
That would be fantastic. The number of times I've had to click a menu option just to give a background to the quick save button location is... high

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
From Patreon:

v0.14.1
So we had the technology for doing this after all.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I think it would maybe make sense to lock Felicity and Emmas arrival in the Hotel behind Ashleys Friendship.

I have been playing from the start and have been taking things slow. Since someone here mentioned there are extra little bits if you get the girls stats up asap, I have been mostly levelling them as much as possible.

And I just got Felicity and Emma at the Hotel and they talk about being punished by their dad, when the scenes that they are suppossed to be punished for haven't happened yet. Ashley accuses them of trying to steal her boyfriend and they both know she means me, when they have never been told that so far.

It's not a big issue, as someone new to the game is very unlikely to encounter this and will likely see things in the right order naturally, but it might be a good idea nonetheless.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I wish I had time for that, be nice to not have a bugged bar, but still, that would be too much grind to get back to this state.
And steal our cheap joke lines from us? I call that a low move.:ROFLMAO:
Doesn't Felicity use sand in her kitty litter? :unsure:
At least one have done the math, thanks...
We have fairies, we have cat(s) - looking at the tags - I hope the fairies take often a shower or a bath.:eek::whistle:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes