c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Goddamn, want to vote Runey for the Christmas Contest :/
sadly not a donor, for now, financial situation for coming year is hopeful, bloody covid...
link to Christmas Contest for those that can vote : https://f95zone.to/threads/christmas-contest-2021-1200-pool.103176/
Vote for Runey :p
https://f95zone.to/members/runey.622624/
Before you post this, perhaps some little homework?:geek::whistle:
As Runey have over 5000 Patreons he isn't eligible.
Also for a long time it is not possible to donate to the site and as only Donor can vote for most of us, voting is impossible even if we wanted to change that.;)

Additional with assume how much he earns per month other devs are needed this way more.;)

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
I don't know if this helps but occasionally when I'm behind on the levelling up sometimes they happen sooner. Not something I'd worry about I guess. :)
so its just normal things right? cause before this i played the last version, some events need to wait for a long time untill 3-5 days to trigger but this update, when i start the new game, everything seems like just need to wait for 1-2 days to trigger the event. there is no more long waiting. while the icon shows 3 days before the event but my game doesnt need to wait for 3 days. sometimes it just need to wait the next day or the day after that to start that event. as long as i know that my game is not broken im okay with it. thanks btw.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
so its just normal things right? cause before this i played the last version, some events need to wait for a long time untill 3-5 days to trigger but this update, when i start the new game, everything seems like just need to wait for 1-2 days to trigger the event. there is no more long waiting. while the icon shows 3 days before the event but my game doesnt need to wait for 3 days. sometimes it just need to wait the next day or the day after that to start that event. as long as i know that my game is not broken im okay with it. thanks btw.
I started a new game too but it was .14 not .14.1 and I had to wait a day or two in the beginning. I don't know tbh, I don't see a problem with it. It's not been my experience that you have to do events on the exact day.

Reactions: Caloi

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Happy Holidays you beautiful people. :love:

This quote might shock Mark Takagi "In 1955 Alex Lewyt, President of the Lewyt Vacuum Cleaner Company said: “Nuclear powered vacuum cleaners will probably be a reality within 10 years.”.

I can hear your brain go....who? :D

There's been some crazy 'early tech' things said over the years!

2005: “There’s just not that many videos I want to watch.” — Steve Chen, CTO and co-founder of YouTube expressing concerns about his company’s long term viability. :ROFLMAO:

Oh and Sam said they're most likely opening for donors early next...well, 2022.

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Harem Hotel - Game Code List (use the computer in your room):

truestory - (makes Felicity and Emma twin sisters instead of clones - enter this code at the beginning of the game)
spinningtv - (Violet joins Harem Hotel - I recommend using this code between days 60 - 100)

ifuckedlucy - (allows the player to fuck Lucy if you didn't do it earlier in the game once Lucy moves in with Kali)

gimmesomemoney - (gives you $1000)
gimmeallyourmoney - (gives you $999,999)

hi - (Runey says hello)

maxall - (maxes all character stats as of the current version - all story is skipped)
maxfelicityandemma - (maxes all character stats for Felicity and Emma - all story is skipped)
maxbot - (maxes all character stats for Android - all story is skipped)
maxmaria - (maxes all character stats for Maria - all story is skipped)
maxashley - (maxes all character stats for Ashley - all story is skipped)
maxkali - (maxes all character stats for Kali - all story is skipped)
maxlin - (maxes all character stats for Lin - all story is skipped)
skiptoend1 - (advances the game to day 30 with some story already completed - only use if you wish to skip the beginning of the game, not recommended)
dayplus10 - (skips time to 10 days ahead, no story progression)

Red Game Codes - recommended for all players (in my opinion)
Blue Game Codes - useful cheats
Gold Game Codes - only use for testing purposes!
any new codes for the current version?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 8,28 GB / 2,41 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 8,26 GB / 2,39 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Update: 1 GB / 255 MB - Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - -

Update Only v0.13.2/v0.14 to v0.14.1
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:

UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Nice game Runey! One of the best in the biz. Really glad this isn't one of those bait-and-switch games where the dev abandons what made the game successful in the first place, ie the lewd content, and goes for a Pulitzer prize midway through the game's development and ruins it. This game clearly has good writing AND robust lewd content as the updates continue to roll in. Those new emma/felicity update scenes go hard (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Indeed, it's not even possible to avoid loads and loads of hanky panky time...unless you just sit and look at the screen.
I think about games like Love of Magic in which I'd like to see so much more sex — I know it won't happen, because Droid wants his stories on a timer for fairly obvious gameplay reasons, but the ability to get either Emily or one of the Chosen into bed every night would've been so very welcome — and then I think about this game. Once you've cleared the first set of auto-spawning events, you can get a blowjob alarm, sex in the morning, evening, and night, and then sneak around for some more. You could do that for a hundred straight days. Five sexual encounters a day, times a hundred. If 500 uninterrupted sexual encounters aren't "enough sex," I'm not sure what to say. Manuel Ferrara couldn't have that much sex in his prime, yet there are players who think it should be available and logical.

Baffling.

wwwwwwwww

Nov 3, 2018
cannot load save from 13.2. traceback below

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12644, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 1603, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 4458, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3502, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3451, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 4449, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3536, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3467, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3485, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3519, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3527, in script call
  File "scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 194, in script call
  File "scripts/ash_events.rpyc", line 10860, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 12641, in script
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1391, in imagemap
    roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.14.1
Fri Dec 24 20:37:05 2021

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heya I can't seem to be able to buy Nia's supplies in the shop it just won't let me click on it am I doing something wrong ?

Edit : Welp as soon as I post it i just click one spot to the right and buy it .... Uh .

Reactions: freedom.call

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
cannot load save from 13.2. traceback below

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 1603, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 4449, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3536, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3485, in script call
  File "scripts/bar.rpyc", line 3527, in script call
  File "scripts/lobby_script.rpyc", line 190, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 12641, in script
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1391, in imagemap
    roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "D:\Program File\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc-crunched\Harem_Hotel-v0.14.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.14.1
Fri Dec 24 20:37:05 2021
This is likely due to not updating your mod alongside the game. Your saves won't work unless the mod is updated.

Heya I can't seem to be able to buy Nia's supplies in the shop it just won't let me click on it am I doing something wrong ?

Edit : Welp as soon as I post it i just click one spot to the right and buy it .... Uh .
Thanks for the report.

Reactions: wwwwwwwww
Nov 9, 2017
The story is incredible. As I said before everyone has a fleshed out feel; they aren't one/two dimensional character but ones you can relate to. You really feel the unfairness of the slave system when a secret unknown to even the character comes to light. There are sill a few hiccups such the android locking herself in her room but showing up with no one commenting on being glad to see her again. One thing that puzzles me as someone that actually worked in a hotel is why as the manager you don't have a pass key.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes