Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Did you maybe try checking the wiki instead?

It says...
Multi-part event

1. Be in your room in the Morning
2. Talk option on Kali's door in the Morning
yes but like i said she has no event the *Talk option doesn't appear

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
If Kali hasn't come by your room to talk to you, knocking on her door isn't going to do you any good. Have you seen that part? If not, you can try just "waiting" in your room to trigger. Otherwise you'd prolly have to provide your save so someone can look at it (assuming anyone here is capable). If you used something to cheat stats, I'd just start over and save everyone the time.

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 12, 2021
I am enjoying this game immensely. Plenty of content, sexy girls, and an amazing well thought out story. Ive laughed. cried, felt anger and remorse, and even locked myself in my room and didn't see anyone for a week when Maria broke up with me (luckily she couldn't stay away from the good sex for that long...tee hee)

Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this game and i look forward to more.

PS Id write a good review but being a lurker i don't have the ability yet.

PSS Just found out i can review... Ill get on it after another dungeon visit with the "clones"

Last edited:

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Um, anyone has a save until the MC bought the other elves slave to put in sanctuary? If no one have it, full save i okay too I guess

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Um, anyone has a save until the MC bought the other elves slave to put in sanctuary? If no one have it, full save i okay too I guess
What are you asking, from before you bought the sanctuary elves?
-EDIT-​
Here is one from the event that keyed it off. (hopefully, the bar won't be broken this far back...)
-EDIT AGAIN-​
It would not load... Crashed the game, so I deleted it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes