freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
What are you asking, from before you bought the sanctuary elves?
-EDIT-​
Here is one from the event that keyed it off. (hopefully, the bar won't be broken this far back...)
-EDIT AGAIN-​
It would not load... Crashed the game, so I deleted it.
This is very dramatic! Why did you break the bar?

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is very dramatic! Why did you break the bar?
No idea, having as old a save as it is, the sports bar was broken, eventually, one of the peeps over on the discord fixed it for me, though I still won't host a sports night. ;p
There are threesomes, no sharing.
Unless you count some of Maria's adventures with the other girls. XD

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
No idea, having as old a save as it is, the sports bar was broken, eventually, one of the peeps over on the discord fixed it for me, though I still won't host a sports night. ;p

Unless you count some of Maria's adventures with the other girls. XD
I can't help you there, no interest in the sports bar. :D
I don't count those, for me sharing is with other guys. :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Technically yes... if you count the girls sharing the MC with each other....

MC is the manager of the Harem Hotel not the Cuck Shed... :WeSmart:
Woa so the only one who can fuck them is the MC right? This kind of game is really new to me that's why i have to ask, sorry:((

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
After a long time of postponing another download, I want to return to this game.
Is there another update imminent or is it still a few weeks (months?) away. I forgot the development cycle of this game and I‘d like to take as much content as possible with one go.
Thanks in advance for the information!

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
After a long time of postponing another download, I want to return to this game.
Is there another update imminent or is it still a few weeks (months?) away. I forgot the development cycle of this game and I‘d like to take as much content as possible with one go.
If you don't have the last version of 13, you can do a full download now and just get the update file when that releases(won't have to download the whole game). Unless Runey gives us a date, we're all just tossing darts at a board hoping something sticks.

Reactions: Construct

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He posted the first test, but typically, that is just one event or so, so you have a while.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The love routes are canon, and have more story, but you have to wait for the sex.
The slave route is just sex, and no story, but it's not the 'true' route.

Best to do both if you want to see them, just have a page of saves just for the one, and the others for your main.
You can just use cheats to reset the routes, so you don't need extra saves.

I gotta say though, I prefer slave routes for these characters. Sylvia seems annoying and kind of spoiled. She's glued to the TV all the time. Nia is... I guess 'radical activist' is the correct term, but mostly she seems like a shortsighted thug.
Her actions are saving people, but her waving her bat in my face rubbed me the wrong way.

Taking them both down a peg is very satisfying. I'd prefer if it got a fuller route, equal to the lover route.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If you have 13.2 you can dowloand the 14.1 patch, if not you can grab the full 14.1 and update with the next patch when that's released. I recckon the next update is a couple of months away (just a guess).

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes