GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Woa so the only one who can fuck them is the MC right? This kind of game is really new to me that's why i have to ask, sorry:((
No sharing but a few of the slave girls do get dicked by other guys before the MC buys them.

You can just use cheats to reset the routes, so you don't need extra saves.

I gotta say though, I prefer slave routes for these characters. Sylvia seems annoying and kind of spoiled. She's glued to the TV all the time. Nia is... I guess 'radical activist' is the correct term, but mostly she seems like a shortsighted thug.
Her actions are saving people, but her waving her bat in my face rubbed me the wrong way.

Taking them both down a peg is very satisfying. I'd prefer if it got a fuller route, equal to the lover route.
I'm pretty sure they get more then enough taken down a peg during the story.
Especially Sylvia.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Tôi muốn tải nhạc nền "chill city"
I want to download the "chill city" soundtrack.
nó làm cho tôi cảm thấy tốt khi chơi trò chơi này :))
It makes me feel good playing this game :))

We are an english forum, therefore please write you post in english.
And machine translated:
Chúng tôi là một diễn đàn tiếng Anh, vì vậy xin vui lòng viết cho bạn bài viết bằng tiếng Anh.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you're asking for the links to the music, check the info tab to the left, under main menu. I link directly to most of the music I use in game.
Which one is Lins song? The piano piece that plays during Androids "moment"?

Can't find it in on the Info page... maybe I'm just blind... or deaf? :HideThePain:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Runey's been in hospital a few days but he's home now, I hope you're ok sir.

Oh, and don't give them your DNA!
Holy shit I hope it's nothing too serious! Also, only share your DNA if it's with hot nurses!
HHMDH, you took the words right out of my mouth, though judging by him being out now, I guess that means he's getting better and is at least well enough not to need a hospital anymore, thankfully. That took me by complete surprise since this is also the first I've heard of it.

Welcome back, Runey. Don't push yourself too hard, remember, health is more important.

Jhon_Cartman_Kreig

Jul 5, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Any cheats for this one, guys?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes