Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
For real, how do you see a game like this and say “yeah” opening is meh. Not gonna try more. I think of Mr. C’s Corruption when I talk about a game it took me 40 hours to not only not be EH about it, but also like it as everything began to come together and things quickly became whole.

I have always loved the carefully mixed slow burn but also low hanging fruit to bait you in. I also havent written a review for this. I guess i will remedy that lol

Though this is my magnum opus here on F95. I have never been shy to say that. When I ask if a game is good, I think: “yeah, but does it compete with HH”. Ravager being the only one I have said yes to btw. Then again, Runey is the person I have given most money of every dev on here by far. So I admit bias.

Anyway have a good day to my fellow HH and especially to my fellow Lin and Ashley fans.

Parampreetgrewal

Sep 28, 2020
Hi All, I think I just fucked up while updating the game to ver14 and accidentally deleted all my saved files. Is there anyway I can restore or anyone can share their saved files. Thank You.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
For real, how do you see a game like this and say “yeah” opening is meh. Not gonna try more. I think of Mr. C’s Corruption when I talk about a game it took me 40 hours to not only not be EH about it, but also like it as everything began to come together and things quickly became whole.

I have always loved the carefully mixed slow burn but also low hanging fruit to bait you in. I also havent written a review for this. I guess i will remedy that lol

Though this is my magnum opus here on F95. I have never been shy to say that. When I ask if a game is good, I think: “yeah, but does it compete with HH”. Ravager being the only one I have said yes to btw. Then again, Runey is the person I have given most money of every dev on here by far. So I admit bias.

Anyway have a good day to my fellow HH and especially to my fellow Lin and Ashley fans.
That reminds me to write one for this game myself, I think I know enough about it by now to write a proper review.

Espartano1314

Aug 21, 2021
Hello, I have a problem, I would like to delete my progress in the game, all the saves and everything, as if I installed everything from scratch. The problem is that no matter how much I uninstall and install winrar or modify it, it won't be deleted. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello, I have a problem, I would like to delete my progress in the game, all the saves and everything, as if I installed everything from scratch. The problem is that no matter how much I uninstall and install winrar or modify it, it won't be deleted. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks
If you deleted the save files in the game folder itself then you still should have a backup in AppData\Roaming\RenPy
Go there to delete the save games. For the rest just nuke the the game itself and reinstall.

Last edited:

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
How start Kali LEVEL 35 EVENT?
I got info like Kali level 35 event
time : any location : lobby

But nothing happen when im go to lobby :-/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Don't let your memes be dreams... you'll get to cuddle with her eventually....
We may even get to...hold hands. :eek:

WTF. I come back to this game after a whole year, and there is still no more Autumn content.
There's plenty more content, just because she isn't willingly opening her legs for the MC doesn't mean there isn't. Just saying since I have seen that argument made on F95 before that it isn't content unless there's penetration. When she is ready to go that far, we will go that far.

There is a lot more Autumn content, just no vaginal or anal sex yet. It is likely going to be getting close on that, but it doesn't make sense for her story so far.
The only context I could even see it happening now in at this point would be some form of mind control and that just isn't a thing in Harem Hotel. She isn't ready to consent to going all the way, and there is no rape of hotel tenants, so there is no option to go all the way yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We may even get to...hold hands. :eek:

There's plenty more content, just because she isn't willingly opening her legs for the MC doesn't mean there isn't. Just saying since I have seen that argument made on F95 before that it isn't content unless there's penetration. When she is ready to go that far, we will go that far.

The only context I could even see it happening now in at this point would be some form of mind control and that just isn't a thing in Harem Hotel. She isn't ready to consent to going all the way, and there is no rape of hotel tenants, so there is no option to go all the way yet.
She is opening up more and more all the time, and while vaginal sex is likely a ways off yet, I can see anal on the horizon. She has been getting more and more sex positive advice, from not just the player, but even their church's oracle. So, I don't think it will take too much longer as these things go, but YMMV. Also, you have to compare the time that passes in the game, and the time between stories as malleable. I mean, my character has owned that hotel for nearly three years in game time, but the plot doesn't really consider that.

If nothing else, we should see an expansion of her repeatable scenes soon. To me, the next logical step would be to have a repeatable option to finger her, and to start going down on her. ...It's only fair after all. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: freedom.call

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She is opening up more and more all the time, and while vaginal sex is likely a ways off yet, I can see anal on the horizon. She has been getting more and more sex positive advice, from not just the player, but even their church's oracle. So, I don't think it will take too much longer as these things go, but YMMV. Also, you have to compare the time that passes in the game, and the time between stories as malleable. I mean, my character has owned that hotel for nearly three years in game time, but the plot doesn't really consider that.

If nothing else, we should see an expansion of her repeatable scenes soon. To me, the next logical step would be to have a repeatable option to finger her, and to start going down on her. ...It's only fair after all. ;)
I definitely see anal coming close to possible, just not at the moment. There's always the possibility of her justifying anal as not being sex or something along those lines given a bit more time. The oracle is definitely helping push her in a good direction, at least good for anyone looking to get with her. It still seems like a less than immediate change, but I could even see a justification later that sex became a religious practice. The expansion part I definitely see in the short term, though how it will expand I cannot even begin to predict. It could be more daring exhibitionism or it could be something totally new, like you said, fingering or oral, possibly in either direction, oral done to her or to the MC. I don't think oral would have any real religious consequences no matter who does it and who gets it nor do I think anything else besides full blown vaginal would, it may just be a matter of adjustment in her, which would take time in universe, but not nearly as much as it would to get her to fall completely.

The time thing, yeah, my current playthrough, which is brand new since the remade intro, is only about a day, maybe a bit more real time, I would have to look at the stats. I'm slacking, I know, I've just been more than a little busy with real life, which has not been kind to me since November 2021. I've had to rely on saves supplied here to see actual new content just to keep myself up to date and no go into discussions on this thread blind. In universe, if I remember any time references correctly, it hasn't even been a year.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes