Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
0.15.1v2
  • Manually reapplied all the mod changes to the main script file from a clean Base 0.15.1 script file while cleaning a few things up as this may or may not make the mod version more stable
WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

This update did not help me last save from erroring out unless I did the "Click the Bar Icon" but it may help others who had issues.

One reason this took me so long is that I was working on it when I wasn't also working on my other projects and that I had around 450 code blocks (hunks) of changes. I code block may have had 1 or 2 lines of code that needed changed or more than 10.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm on day 394...
And that's why some want a money cheat.
After using one I'm only on I'm on day 176 as I am a busy mofo.

I haven't played any of these games in over 2 weeks (other than via using the CTRL key) due to all the games getting released so quick to each other and getting my mods updated for them.
I'm not complaining, as it's may choice to mod or not but now that things are starting to settle down, I can finally start to play the games in my free time.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Compress version pls
As Rash69 pointed out, just look a few posts back......

Compression gets mentioned in here quite often so if you use the search function in the top right
of this forum, you can search for many things that have probably come up before.

I'd imagine the majority of us would prefer no compression and for Runey to just enjoy making the game rather
than worry about reducing the quality of it in any way or have to spend extra time on that aspect.
But that's just a guess.

Cheers and Have a good one.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
just found out it doesn't work on mac, or is there extra steps im missing. I have the m1 chip and to my knowledge I can't do windows bootcamp on it.
Oh Jesus, you're one of them. :confused:
Uh, sorry man, I think you may be stuck with the traditional methods.
jinx....I owe you a coke.... lol
Well, to be fair you actually provided a link so yours > mine. How about we call it even.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well idk how to torrent the game, or any game here really. If you could help me out :), cuz I'm holding out on downloading for a bit.
You could try using a downloader, like .

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
A downloader or torrent is pretty much a must for files of this size, I'm afraid. These hosting sites who love to throttle download speeds to ridiculously low numbers also have the annoying tendency to cause the download to fail several hours in and making you start over.

I know I keep hammering on it but I mean it every time, I miss Nopy, lol. Snagging the game in a couple of minutes was a magical experience.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I know I keep hammering on it but I mean it every time, I miss Nopy, lol. Snagging the game in a couple of minutes was a magical experience.
Yeah, NOPY was pretty good. :(
GoFile can be alright sometimes, but it's far more random than it used to be, and anything over 1.5 gigs seems to slow to a crawl. MediaFire is my go-to when a torrent isn't available these days. It seems to be the fastest "traditional" option available, but very few uploaders use it for some reason.

Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah, NOPY was pretty good. :(
GoFile can be alright sometimes, but it's far more random than it used to be, and anything over 1.5 gigs seems to slow to a crawl. MediaFire is my go-to when a torrent isn't available these days. It seems to be the fastest "traditional" option available, but very few uploaders use it for some reason.
from my experience theres some contenders like google drive (somehow fits ~1gb in under a min for me) and I think upload haven sometimes (depends on the game)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes