Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
Also the free version of the game is on itch.io, and that site is surprisingly fast. Takes 20-30min max; I like to start downloading, then eat my lunch/dinner, and by the time I'm done eating, the game's usually loaded :)
Send me a link to it if you can

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
just found out it doesn't work on mac, or is there extra steps im missing. I have the m1 chip and to my knowledge I can't do windows bootcamp on it.
Bummer, so now you're back to the slow downloads then...
Have A Good One
You can convert any Windows/Linux version into a Mac version, you just need the Mac OS SDK for Ren'Py:

In Windows all you would have to do is extract the game's zip file.
Copy that folder inside the Ren'Py SDK folder ( renpy-7.4.11-sdk ),
launch Ren'Py,
select the game under Projects,
select Build Distributions,
under Build Packages de-select everything but Macintosh,
select Build

It should be very similar doing this under Mac OS.

Edit:
Keep in mind it will build an Intel app not a native M1 app.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

McTulus

Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys. It's been a while since I downloaded an update because it tends to be heavy, but turns out now it's more of successive update thing that need the mod removed to be updated safely? Can anyone please explain how to take out the mod before installing the new patch? THx!

Kupperton

Mar 23, 2022
You can convert any Windows/Linux version into a Mac version, you just need the Mac OS SDK for Ren'Py:

In Windows all you would have to do is extract the game's zip file.
Copy that folder inside the Ren'Py SDK folder ( renpy-7.4.11-sdk ),
launch Ren'Py,
select the game under Projects,
select Build Distributions,
under Build Packages de-select everything but Macintosh,
select Build

It should be very similar doing this under Mac OS.

Edit:
Keep in mind it will build an Intel app not a native M1 app.
it works strangely, only problems im running towards is excess exceptions being made. For example, I did this for Mos since I wanted to play the game myself and its been like 80% ignoring exceptions

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord Ashram

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know where to catch the Spanish translation of the game with the mod? yes there is

Blob

May 7, 2017
How the hell do you go to church on sunday? I've tried for 2 weeks and I never see the option anywhere.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Well I don't see it. Morning she is in the shower, noon she is in the church, evening she is in her room but I don't see an option.
To just randomly go? Isn't there by default - you go with Autumn during her events. Unless it opens up very late in her story line as a visit option (I never tried), but early game when you visit her it's to see her at the cafe.

Reactions: travin213 and Runey

Blob

May 7, 2017
To just randomly go? Isn't there by default - you go with Autumn during her events. Unless it opens up very late in her story line as a visit option (I never tried), but early game when you visit her it's to see her at the cafe.
The walkthrough mod for Autumn says the next step for her is " Sunday -> go to church".
But I don't see how. Either she's not in her room or when she is in her room there is no option. Dunno maybe the mod is wrong and I actually have to do something else?

Edit: I think I randomly figured it out, when I click on her door on MONDAY I get a new option to talk with her and she starts talking about going to church. So looks like the walkthrough mod is a bit inaccurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: suissant

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The walkthrough mod for Autumn says the next step for her is " Sunday -> go to church".
But I don't see how. Either she's not in her room or when she is in her room there is no option. Dunno maybe the mod is wrong and I actually have to do something else?
I don't believe you can visit the church randomly at the moment, that will be added when there's a reason to randomly visit.
For the story event though, you do need to click on her door on Sunday.

Reactions: TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Its been 30 years since I last went to church.
I can tell you right now, there's never a good reason to go.
Walk in. Splash dirty water on your forehead. Find a seat. Sit on a slab of wood with 4 other people. Stand up. Mumble shit. Sit down. Stand up again. Kneel on the little thing and kill your knees. Mumble shit again. Wonder what the fuck you're doing. Stand up again. Sit back down. Pick up the little book. Drop the book. Fumble to pick the book up off the floor. Give up trying to follow the story in the book and just sit there looking dumb. Stand up again. Listen to shitty singing. Sit back down...

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes