ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
1. Call her Roomba
2. Give her cat outfit
3. -snip-
That is both adorable and terrifying. If I saw that randomly and silently entering my room, I would be divided between soiling my drawers and laughing hysterically.
Actually, I might just do both. At least the hysterical laughter would give me a convenient excuse for the soiled drawers, if anyone asked.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I had been tempted to call her Roomba, but I was afraid that she would purchase a real roomba to maul the MC with once she inevitably learns what it is.
Dammit. I really want to make a joke about how she's good at sucking but I can't come up with anything good. :(

...oh wait! Uh...something something at least she cleans up afterwards? ...no, that sucks too. Dammit, joke-block is annoying.

1. Call her Roomba
2. Give her cat outfit
That thing is fucking creepy. At first I thought it was an actual cat sitting on a roomba (plenty of those videos around) but then it got closer and now I'm wondering if it's a stuffed animal / toy thing, or if it's actually a taxidermied cat someone made out of a pet. :unsure:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
How do i use update patch?
HOW TO INSTALL THIS PATCH

--------------------------------

This will ONLY work on an unmodded and untouched version of Harem Hotel v0.14 or later.
Do not alter Harem Hotel's files if you wish to use this patch method in the future.
Your saves are stored in %appdata% and thus any adjustments to the game's folders will not effect your saves at all.

1. Locate your Harem Hotel folder, open it. Then open the 'game' folder.

2. Delete or remove PC.rpa, archive.rpa, scripts.rpa, media.rpa and v15.rpa (if it exists).

3. From the 'v0.15 update folder' (the one this read_me is in), drag and drop PC.rpa, archive.rpa, scripts.rpa, media.rpa, and v15.rpa into Harem Hotel's 'game' folder.

4. Go back to the main folder, delete or remove 'Harem_Hotel.exe', 'Harem_Hotel.py', 'Harem_Hotel.sh', 'Harem-Hotel-32.exe', 'renpy', and 'lib'

5. From the 'v0.15 update folder' (the one this read_me is in), drag and drop the same files where you removed them.

6. Enjoy!
The directions contained inside the patch seemed to work well enough for me.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.15.1 with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.15.1

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone working on a compressed version?
This is the compressed version. I'm not sure if anyone is working on a more compressed version, but it will reduce the quality by quite a bit.

Also, does anyone know which program compressors use to mass compress images even further?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes