saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Runey isn't a big fan of Autumn is he? She's been in the game for almost 4 years (maybe even longer) and the only content that involves her is exhibitionism.

Newly added characters should receive more content compared to old characters in my humble opinion.

Sorry for my rant, but I've been waiting for years for more content involving Autumn... I'm not a young man anymore and I'm afraid that when Runey finally decides to create more content for her I'm already suffering from erectile dysfunction. :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Runey isn't a big fan of Autumn is he? She's been in the game for almost 4 years (maybe even longer) and the only content that involves her is exhibitionism.

Newly added characters should receive more content compared to old characters in my humble opinion.

Sorry for my rant, but I've been waiting for years for more content involving Autumn... I'm not a young man anymore and I'm afraid that when Runey finally decides to create more content for her I'm already suffering from erectile dysfunction. :/

She's gotten quite a few updates over the last 2-3 updates and has been the subject of lore/upcoming content posts almost constantly for the last month or two. Her character doesn't fit the same archetype that most of the other girls fall into, so having to plan her out I'm sure took extra time. On top of whatever Runey's actual supports pay to help influence in polls if he allows that. So while she may not have as many scenes as Lin or Kali, she's definitely getting attention in game and out of it.

He has a roadmap posted 3-4 pages ago if you want to know how much / little content she'll be getting for this / next year.

timster86

Apr 19, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Hi tried your mod and found a snag. couldn't click on the piano for lin's scene. Is that a bug or do i need the right circumstance? everything else is working perfectly thank you very much

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Autumn is the newest character, she's been in the game for a bit over 2 years. The game hasn't even been out for 4 years yet. Autumn also does get more story content with an average of 2 events per update.

By "content" I assume you mean sexual content, and by that I assume you actually mean "When can I fuck her?". That is a ways out, vaginal is the last thing she'll get. She has been getting sexual content though, and more content in general. Her last event in v0.15 was sexual.

Reactions: LOLO928

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Autumn is the newest character, she's been in the game for a bit over 2 years. The game hasn't even been out for 4 years yet. Autumn also does get more story content with an average of 2 events per update.

By "content" I assume you mean sexual content, and by that I assume you actually mean "When can I fuck her?". That is a ways out, vaginal is the last thing she'll get. She has been getting sexual content though, and more content in general. Her last event in v0.15 was sexual.
So she will do Catholic Sex (anal) first, good to hear.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hi tried your mod and found a snag. couldn't click on the piano for lin's scene. Is that a bug or do i need the right circumstance? everything else is working perfectly thank you very much
I don't remember running into an issue for that so I'm not sure what is going on with your play through.
Have you tried with my latest mod update, I updated it a few days ago.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thank You for the update. So far I've ran into 2 errors when clicking on the Mod button and then going to the Side Girls. 1st error is for Ellen, when I click on the Main Story for Ellen I get an error message and 2nd one is Jin, when I click on her Main Story I also get an error message. I clicked everything else in the mod to see if I get any other error messages and have not found any other then the 2 I just mentioned. Any idea what is causing these 2 errors? I've done as you instructed about the save and clicking on the Bar Icon before clicking on the Mod if you're wondering. Listed both errors below.
As a head's up, always enclose error logs in spoilers as a courtesy to others but I'll take a look at those as see if I can find anything.

Reactions: c3p0 and halosom

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

I'm a simple man... if a sexual content doesn't involve vaginal or anal sex then it's not sexual content, it's just teasing.

Speaking of Autumn... did you change her body during the game's development? During her first appearance she seemed thicker. It's been a while since I've noticed that she looks thinner, her body is looking like a teenager's body at the moment...

Or maybe I'm just having bad eyesight...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't forget your

I wanted to make a joke about this, but I was feeling a bit light-headed...
I'm a simple man... if a sexual content doesn't involve vaginal or anal sex then it's not sexual content, it's just teasing.
I have to disagree here, if the MC gets off from what the other character is doing, then it's a sex scene.
That said, to me, many of the sexiest scenes in this game, there is no sex at all, and I want to see more things like it, like them getting turned on and masturbating in public. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Speaking of Autumn... did you change her body during the game's development? During her first appearance she seemed thicker. It's been a while since I've noticed that she looks thinner, her body is looking like a teenager's body at the moment...

A teenager's body? HUH

No, her body wasn't changed at all.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

A teenager's body? HUH
*thinks back and remembers the whole Ashley body/outfit controversy*

Yeah...I'm going to go with the bad eyesight thing.
hqdefault (1).jpg

Tyson4352

Jun 16, 2021
On The android port on the OnePlus6, trying to put in a cheat code on the computer, I can't exit out of the input cheat code screen. The red x on top of the computer monitor gets pushed out of view. Halp!
Same here.if you can do. than tell me how to exit .

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I really love this game and have been following it since the early releases. That being said, i am a bit sad about the trajectory of the plot lately. The whole freeing the elves stuff does nothing for me. Have i missed some player choices to go in a different direction here, or is it just what it is?

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes