Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
First you claim it does not exist, then when explicit examples are given of it existing you switch gears into personal attack.
A pattern I have seen you repeatedly do over the past few days with multiple people.

1. you are mixing up different posters. I am the one who replied to you when you feigned utter and total ignorance about the existence of elf liberation in your game.
Not the initial posters who told you they are tired of it. I actually never specified that I am tired of it, just that there was a tonal shift.

2. You are literally the only one who said "SJW elf liberation shit".

neither of us said "elf liberation shit", you did. This is called a strawman
You are blatantly lying about what my post said to paint me into some sort of "enemy".
While combining multiple logical fallacies of strawman, ad hominem, appeal to absurdity, virtue signaling, appeal to ridicule, no true scotsman, and probably several more. I am genuinely impressed at just how many logical fallacies you can cram together in a singular post.

Why are you so thin skinned about it?
What compels you to pick fights with multiple different posters every day and try to twist their words into some sort of villainy?
What compels you to try and hide the contents of your creation?
Holy shit, wtf. Dude has lost it

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Let's try to get things back on track and enjoyable...

Question
What would you guys like to see focused on in v0.16?

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I don't understand what you mean when you say "freeing the elves stuff". Do you mean Nia's storyline? She doesn't free slaves, she gives them to better masters. Or are you talking about Lin's storyline? No elves have been freed there either. It's actually not very possible with how the systems work.

In any case, those are just 2 out of the 18 characters with storylines.
First off: sorry for spawning this overblown controversy in the comments, still love the game and appreciate all your hard work.

Yes i was referring to those two storylines. Lins story kind of feels like the "main" story at least for me. And with this little resistance outpost in the back, the main character kind of acts the opposite of what i would have done in that setting.

But i think my question about player choice was implicitly answered.

And guys let's chill out.

Reactions: Runey

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Question
Yes, let's.

Anywho, what would we like to see focused on in V.16?
I think off the top of my head and in no certain order:
- More Jia, Ann and Peni, while I know they'll never be on par with the main girls in terms of content, drips and drabs of content for them almost feels like that scene from the Simpsons where Homer is taunting the dolphin with the hot dog. Even just something in other parts of the hotel like the hot spring or the bathroom during the evening.
- The Elves and their extinction storyline is important, especially with the revelation in V.15, but it's also reaching a point where its going to overwhelm the secondary plots and they'll potentially get lost in revolution and change. Maybe continue a couple of secondary story threads, such as Ashley's search for her nanny, or the twins' father being a tweaker (or whatever the term is, I'm not down with the kids' terminology these days).
- While Maria learning to become more assertive and looking to defend herself, it also feels like it some near point in the story, she's going to need that quiet moment to process everything, even just the MC spooning her and talking to her.
- More Moon. Always more Moon. Even a story full of Moon. (hehe)

Probably more, but that's just off the top of my head for the moment.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright. Finally finished v0.14.1 and now I notice there's already an update.
So first off, fuck.

Second. Holy crap, Runey, stop playing with our feels so much, some people will end up vomiting with that rollercoaster.

Aside from Autumn, I don't think there's a single character (in the main + side girls) I don't like. And for her, it's just because I've never been too fond of heavy religious undertones, and with how much she talks about her religion, I can't help but roll my eyes.
But that's just me. It doesn't mean it's badly written or anything.
Ashley's still my favorite though.

And holy bejeebus, Hana's god damn adorable. I'm gonna regret she's not a main girl, I think.

Thank you for this gem. I had tried it some years back when it was still quite young, stumbled upon it here, and I don't regret for a second downloading it again.
Also there's a few character I wouldn't hate to see ran over by a bus. And a lot of the society burned to the ground.
And for some reason I kinda saw Maria's plot twist coming when she started wanting to look for her parents, but it didn't make it hurt less.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Yes, let's.

Anywho, what would we like to see focused on in V.16?
I think off the top of my head and in no certain order:
- More Jia, Ann and Peni, while I know they'll never be on par with the main girls in terms of content, drips and drabs of content for them almost feels like that scene from the Simpsons where Homer is taunting the dolphin with the hot dog. Even just something in other parts of the hotel like the hot spring or the bathroom during the evening.
- The Elves and their extinction storyline is important, especially with the revelation in V.15, but it's also reaching a point where its going to overwhelm the secondary plots and they'll potentially get lost in revolution and change. Maybe continue a couple of secondary story threads, such as Ashley's search for her nanny, or the twins' father being a tweaker (or whatever the term is, I'm not down with the kids' terminology these days).
- While Maria learning to become more assertive and looking to defend herself, it also feels like it some near point in the story, she's going to need that quiet moment to process everything, even just the MC spooning her and talking to her.
- More Moon. Always more Moon. Even a story full of Moon. (hehe)

Probably more, but that's just off the top of my head for the moment.
spoon talking. I'd like that. def more with our elves.
I'd like to see Nia take Maria out on a low risk trial run to see if she'll work out or not.
I'd like to see more of ashleys story, see if her old caretaker (her name skips my mind at the moment) is ok or not. i'm still betting on that she is the head hancho of the whole operation now.
more of our android, curious to see where that is going, as well as our pseudo child together.
more of the clones daddy issues. im a sucker for that...
im happy with jins content we got a lot last patch.
more god lore with autumn would be cool. I like the mythology.
and i feel like we missed out on something without one big story plot to really get into. it was more dished out in 15 then 14.

Reactions: Runey

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
So first off, fuck.

Second. Holy crap, Runey, stop playing with our feels so much, some people will end up vomiting with that rollercoaster.

Aside from Autumn, I don't think there's a single character (in the main + side girls) I don't like. And for her, it's just because I've never been too fond of heavy religious undertones, and with how much she talks about her religion, I can't help but roll my eyes.

And holy bejeebus, Hana's god damn adorable. I'm gonna regret she's not a main girl, I think.

Thank you for this gem. I had tried it some years back when it was still quite young, stumbled upon it here, and I don't regret for a second downloading it again.
Also there's a few character I wouldn't hate to see ran over by a bus. And a lot of the society burned to the ground.
And for some reason I kinda saw Maria's plot twist coming when she started wanting to look for her parents, but it didn't make it hurt less.
Hana is adorable. fills that shy girl niche. not as well as Juliet could but still.

I want some Juliet runey...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So first off, fuck.

Forgot to mention I quite like Ashley's old style as well.
Though, am I the only one thinking it gives her a strangely "Kingdom Hearts" look ?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Question
Well, at the risk of sounding boring, more of the same to be honest, I quite like how the story is progressing.
It goes without saying I want more Lin, Kali, and Ashley in particular, but that's pretty much guaranteed so... :

JULIET - Game needs more Big Tiddy Goth Girl

I would like some more Sanctuary elf love-route progress, with Sylvia in particular. Maybe a mission or 2 with Nia and Maria as well. We could enlist the fairies for some covert stuff.

Obviously more Ally. Her interacting with the other hotel residents for a cuteness overload would be pretty awesome.

More Trenero conspiracy stuff would be cool. Have to figure out who took that potshot at him. For what it's worth I kinda like the guy so I hope he survives whatever's going on.

Some sort of group activity would be cool too. Like a game night or something where everyone gets together for a game of D&D or Magic or something to that effect (wasn't there talk of D&D before? Or am I getting my games mixed up?).

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Well, at the risk of sounding boring, more of the same to be honest, I quite like how the story is progressing.
It goes without saying I want more Lin, Kali, and Ashley in particular, but that's pretty much guaranteed so... :

JULIET - Game needs more Big Tiddy Goth Girl

I would like some more Sanctuary elf love-route progress, with Sylvia in particular. Maybe a mission or 2 with Nia and Maria as well. We could enlist the fairies for some covert stuff.

Obviously more Ally. Her interacting with the other hotel residents for a cuteness overload would be pretty awesome.

More Trenero conspiracy stuff would be cool. Have to figure out who took that potshot at him. For what it's worth I kinda like the guy so I hope he survives whatever's going on.

Some sort of group activity would be cool too. Like a game night or something where everyone gets together for a game of D&D or Magic or something to that effect (wasn't there talk of D&D before? Or am I getting my games mixed up?).
More big titty goth girlfriend!
Also game night sounds awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I feel for you on this one.
I spend time replying to comments on civil war you tube videos, and I hear that social justice warrior crap all of the time from people who try to claim that the blacks were better off as slaves.

That and "woke", If woke means opening my mind up to new ideas, and learning the truth through researching all of the facts, then I am guilty as charged.
A closed mind is a terrible thing, and it ultimately leads to complete stupidity.
Funny how these are the same people saying that they "sheeple" need to "wake up".
2. You are literally the only one who said "SJW elf liberation shit".
No offense, but your post,
Lin is trying to engage in national diplomacy for elf liberation
Kali gets hooked to a bunch of SJW girls and her life now revolves around the elfbots angle of elf liberation

Question
More exhibitionism!!! heheheh...
Like, for more lust events.

Maybe some more team photoshoots (the ones with Emma and Felicity are hot. Optional sex at the end of that would be hot too), either with their friends and/or roommates. (Ashley and the fairies, Maria and Hanna ...Lin and Jin, and Kali and Luci would be really hot too) that kind of thing).

I would like to see more of Hazel, her back story, what she is thinking (unless that is too big a spoiler), how she is getting secretly turned on by Autumn's antics.... XD

Speaking of, some more expanded exhibitionism scenes, like you did with Autumn, would be neat. If nothing else, stringing Kali's together would be hot, first make her strip, then make her stretch, then eat her out... XD

Of course I am always on the "more Juliet" bandwagon. XD
Even if it is something simple, like catching her changing as she is going to the hot spring, or a nice little chat about how adorable she is, and how much we like having her there. We have a spare room if she wants it, you know. Hard to find a cheaper place to live... lol

Some pet play with Sylvia. hehehe... Maybe she did something bad at work, and we have to punish her. ;p Take her outside, make her crawl around, while on a leash and naked. Maybe slap her ass a few times... Hell, maybe it is Lin who makes her do it, that would be a really fun repeatable scene. hahaha

Having fun with some of them in the bar too, like Moon's spanking and Maria's lust event.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Funny how these are the same people saying that they "sheeple" need to "wake up".
No offense, but your post,

More exhibitionism!!! heheheh...
Like, for more lust events.

Maybe some more team photoshoots (the ones with Emma and Felicity are hot. Optional sex at the end of that would be hot too), either with their friends and/or roommates. (Ashley and the fairies, Maria and Hanna ...Lin and Jin, and Kali and Luci would be really hot too) that kind of thing).

I would like to see more of Hazel, her back story, what she is thinking (unless that is too big a spoiler), how she is getting secretly turned on by Autumn's antics.... XD

Speaking of, some more expanded exhibitionism scenes, like you did with Autumn, would be neat. If nothing else, stringing Kali's together would be hot, first make her strip, then make her stretch, then eat her out... XD

Of course I am always on the "more Juliet" bandwagon. XD
Even if it is something simple, like catching her changing as she is going to the hot spring, or a nice little chat about how adorable she is, and how much we like having her there. We have a spare room if she wants it, you know. Hard to find a cheaper place to live... lol

Some pet play with Sylvia. hehehe... Maybe she did something bad at work, and we have to punish her. ;p Take her outside, make her crawl around, while on a leash and naked. Maybe slap her ass a few times... Hell, maybe it is Lin who makes her do it, that would be a really fun repeatable scene. hahaha

Having fun with some of them in the bar too, like Moon's spanking and Maria's lust event.
Heh, your kink is showing. :sneaky:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018

Question
Would be cool if the bar gets more scenes in future updates. Maybe the girls can be seen having a girl's night out and having it end with them drinking at the bar (during a slow/dead time). If you want, the girls can be more scandalous based on their exhibitionist or lustful stat. Maybe we can have more heartfelt scenes between Autumn, Ashley, and Maria. I could be wrong, but I don't think the three of them had a chance to make amends. Plus, they could talk about typical things like school, family, etc. Maybe the player can see the girls sitting at the bar at random times similar to we see them in the lobby or other places.

I like JJay's idea of Nia taking Maria out on a low-risk mission to see if she's ready for more low-risk missions. I think it should start as Maria's event while working at the bar. She's doing her usual job and she eventually overhears a conversation while cleaning a nearby table about something elf-related that happened on the news or on a forum. Then she can be seen in the Sanctuary talking to Nia about the information. A few days later (so Nia can talk with Jena and her other contacts), Nia asks the MC to bring Maria and they have a conversation about the low-risk mission. Because of what happened to Nia during her previous mission, the MC also joins the low-risk mission but his role is limited to either being the getaway driver or something.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Heh, your kink is showing. :sneaky:
Not like I try to hide it. ...Go figure. XD
Would be cool if the bar gets more scenes in future updates. Maybe the girls can be seen having a girl's night out and having it end with them drinking at the bar (during a slow/dead time). If you want, the girls can be more scandalous based on their exhibitionist or lustful stat. Maybe we can have more heartfelt scenes between Autumn, Ashley, and Maria. I could be wrong, but I don't think the three of them had a chance to make amends. Plus, they could talk about typical things like school, family, etc. Maybe the player can see the girls sitting at the bar at random times similar to we see them in the lobby or other places.

I like JJay's idea of Nia taking Maria out on a low-risk mission to see if she's ready for more low-risk missions. I think it should start as Maria's event while working at the bar. She's doing her usual job and she eventually overhears a conversation while cleaning a nearby table about something elf-related that happened on the news or on a forum. Then she can be seen in the Sanctuary talking to Nia about the information. A few days later (so Nia can talk with Jena and her other contacts), Nia asks the MC to bring Maria and they have a conversation about the low-risk mission. Because of what happened to Nia during her previous mission, the MC also joins the low-risk mission but his role is limited to either being the getaway driver or something.
Oh, yeah, date in the bar could be fun, no doubt.

The rest of that sounds pretty fun too. XD

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019

Question
I want more for Felicity, on her own, without her sister that I dislike, or with other girls, specially involved with other tsundere girls from Sanctuary.
Also add more for her neko side, may be an anal plug neko tail followed by double pen with MC and another girl.
Sorry if I'm too specific...

• Wow
Reactions: freedom.call

DroneZone

Jan 4, 2018

Question
Some more repeatable erotic Autumn content would be nice, if you're not sick about hearing about her :LOL:
Thats what I think people want when they do the whole 'where muh Autumn content' thing. There's not a whole lot of repeatable things you can do with her, at least compared to other characters.
Getting Hazel involved with the cafe exhibitionism somehow would be neat as well.
More erotic content with Sylvia.

This is more an idea than a suggestion, but expanding the Hot Springs with more content would give you more places to put different scenes with people.
The general idea I had was for the MC to go to the Hot Springs and instead of directly talking to someone the player gets the option to just sit down in the spring, and then getting the option to do it either naked or wearing a towel or something. If you pick naked and there are girls in there at the same time, like the university girls, Kali's sister or Hana, or the elves when they're in there, depending on their relationship with the MC they could either dash out embarrassed or shoot some sheepish glances and then saunter over and do something with the MC.
If theres no one in there you could have a random girl from the hotel come in and interact. The important thing, I think, is that its framed as the girl initiating interaction with the MC rather than the way it usually is (us initiating interactions).
It would allow for some group scenes and more scenes with the secondary cast, kind of a place for the harem to interact that isn't tied to a specific girls storyline.
This is probably a shit load of work though which is why I said its just an idea rather than a suggestion for v0.16.

Related to the Hot Spring, an option to go to Ellen and set a new Hotel rule that clothes are now banned in general in the Hot Spring :sneaky:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Thank You for the update. So far I've ran into 2 errors when clicking on the Mod button and then going to the Side Girls. 1st error is for Ellen, when I click on the Main Story for Ellen I get an error message and 2nd one is Jin, when I click on her Main Story I also get an error message. I clicked everything else in the mod to see if I get any other error messages and have not found any other then the 2 I just mentioned. Any idea what is causing these 2 errors? I've done as you instructed about the save and clicking on the Bar Icon before clicking on the Mod if you're wondering. Listed both errors below.
I couldn't find anything so I am wondering if there maybe something in your save.
From my current save as I still haven't had time to complete this update yet:
hhm.jpg

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
What would i like to see focused in 0.16?

1) Sanctuary girls, especially Sylvia.
2) More depth in the Ellen story with MC granpa plus some real shit with her in the dungeon, mayyyyybe? :Kappa:
3) Felicity/Emma sub with everyone, literally (yes, they need to become fucking pleasure toys for the other girls, too :BootyTime:)
4) Fucking Trenero guy need some hard punishment.
5) Lucy/Kali and her university friends!
6) My fav tag, beside Lesbian? exhibition! Do your magic, Runey :)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes