UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You could use Runey's links, from his patreon, he uses some good ones, like Media Fire, but for some reason, they changed it after he posted it here. They did not want to use his links for some reason.
:unsure: :unsure:
I never noticed the links changed, huh...
I wonder if there's some sort of money credit fuckery going on for link traffic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Can you upload this masterpiece to somewhere with high bandwithd, the download progress is very slow lol
Try or a download client like .

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
I've used the Google link most of the time in the past. Sometimes you need to wait a few weeks due to high traffic.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:unsure: :unsure:
I never noticed the links changed, huh...
I wonder if there's some sort of money credit fuckery going on for link traffic.
Not that I know of, it's just that the site wants to make sure they have control over the links, so if there is some issue, it won't be a problem. Some devs have been known to throw tantrums when their games gets leaked (not Runey), and so if they used those links, they could take the file down, and then all us poor, innocent pirates wouldn't have anything to play. lol But since Runey isn't the OP, they are just trying to play it safe.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since I do support some devs on and off I consider myself to be more of a Privateer or Corsair with shifting allegiances to be honest. :ROFLMAO:
Corsair makes more sense, a privateer would be someone paid by one dev, to pirate the stuff from another. XD
Pirate_Lin.jpg
I often blame the rampant piracy that exists nowadays on the fact that demos stopped being made and freely released to the public for some reason.
That, and the lack of disposable incomes...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wouldn't you be paid to play these games then? :unsure:
Corsair makes more sense, a privateer would be someone paid by one dev, to pirate the stuff from another. XD
Shit...you're both right...
Uh...let's just say I get "paid" in the form of pirat...err..."freely provided" updates from games when I'm not actively supporting said dev(s). Yeah...that sounds good and official and shit. :sneaky:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I often blame the rampant piracy that exists nowadays on the fact that demos stopped being made and freely released to the public for some reason.
Not only that, more and more games are getting crazy expensive for less content and polish. We are in an era where people are asking for DLC before games are even out. And unfinished games sell likes hotcakes, backlash and bad publicity barely hurt the editors, so why bother?

I followed a guy on youtube, complaining the CEO of I don't remember which video company said that people were ready to pay more than 120$ for their games. Yep, complain all you want, Forza was released two days later, at 120$, and in less than one day sold over 500k copies...

So, that's one side of the coin, then there are the Patreon games. No offence to Runney (I subscribed, by the way, if only for the lore, you more than deserve it).

Patreon games require a monthly subscription, it doesn't matter if the game gets updated or not. Often, to have full content you have to pay quite the hefty amount. And a lot of those eventually get abandoned, so they are not even worth the money.

Once upon a time (15 years ago), I pirated games because I simply didn't have money. 100% of those games, I eventually bought when I eventually got the money.

And since then, I continued to buy, the very rare occasions I pirate is when the pirated copy is actually better than the official version (the joy of getting rid of system-heavy DRM)

But now, I'm more and more considering going back to full piracy and only supporting small devs who do put a lot of effort in what they do.

A guy was complaining some months (years?) ago about Steam refund policy because a lot of people were finishing his games in less than two hours and then ask for a refund. Instead of complaining, he should have made longer games.

When I read short stories, I have a rule of thumb, never read anything under 1000 words, because it means that either nothing is happening, or there is 0 description, and the writing is very raw and unenjoyable. Well, same with games. If your game is the length of a movie, but the price of one week of food, no wonder people will pirate/abuse the refund policy with it.

And now, to go back to demos, I don't really blame anything n them, for some years now, the Steam festival has had a lot of demos. I doubt they'll do anything to lower the piracy rate though. A demo is not representative of a game. In the same way, some people (like me) can be fooled into buying never to be released Early access games. Or, on the contrary, can make people want the game even more, but still for free.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, that's one side of the coin, then there are the Patreon games. No offence to Runney (I subscribed, by the way, if only for the lore, you more than deserve it).
Not entirely true. It exist, at least, two models: charge per time unit (monthly or yearly) or charge per update (and not every only the ones the dev marked it for that).
Also Patreon model is nor buying a product, but supporting someone. If and what the supported person give you is enterly up to them.
Also it shall not be mistaken for invest in a dev/product because if I invest in something I expect something in return, like dividend, interest or something similar.

Reactions: kleiner

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
Do traits like buttslut affect something or are they just like achievements for doing something N times?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Some of them can affect certain scenes (mostly exhibitionism), but they are mostly achievements.
I wonder if Runey ever planned for tiered dialog for sex in the past? with pretty much every stat being on a 1-10 scale, I always figured it was more of a familiarity/enjoyment of said act... just as a example :
at Anal 0-2 : clearly uncomfortable dialogue
3-4 : faking enthusiasm?
5-6 : starting to enjoy it
6-8 : really getting into it
9-10 : current dialogue in game

This could have also affected each character by each having different starting stats, for example Maria might have started with a 6 in Nympho, whereas Lin might only start with a 3 in both Slick hands and Cocksucker (based on what the story tells us)

we already see a bit of tiered dialogue in how the girls talk to us in their rooms depending on their relationship level (I.e very beginning of game, almost all the characters have disinterested/defensive "I'm fine" when asked "How are you?")
1.jpg 2.jpg

just a random thought as I was reading through the comments above... maybe Runey could confirm if this was something that was planned but not implemented?

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
I wonder if Runey ever planned for tiered dialog for sex in the past? with pretty much every stat being on a 1-10 scale, I always figured it was more of a familiarity/enjoyment of said act... just as a example :

This could have also affected each character by each having different starting stats, for example Maria might have started with a 6 in Nympho, whereas Lin might only start with a 3 in both Slick hands and Cocksucker (based on what the story tells us)

we already see a bit of tiered dialogue in how the girls talk to us in their rooms depending on their relationship level (I.e very beginning of game, almost all the characters have disinterested/defensive "I'm fine" when asked "How are you?")
View attachment 2084587 View attachment 2084589

just a random thought as I was reading through the comments above... maybe Runey could confirm if this was something that was planned but not implemented?
Interesting idea

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 2084587 View attachment 2084589

No idea if it was planned, but yeah, could be fun. ;)

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I'm at lvl 23 of the Android's story, but the bottommost kitchen option is still greyed out (that says it needs 18 friendship) - bugged?
I forget what the bottommost option is for Android in kitchen but it might be greyed out because it might need X proficiency… in addition to friendship 18 …

*edit*
Its just the BJ option…
so if you have progressed her story to the point after she has given you a BJ … NOT in kitchen…then that option unlocks.

I originally thought it might also require a purchase from the computer OR needed 10 exhibition/10 submission …I was mistaken in those memories.

I don’t recall exactly but it’s possible that Androids story steps were rearranged at some point and that is an old tool tip.
18 friendship vs (18 obedience or 18 relationship level) sounds like previous old version wording .

You haven’t modified the game or fiddled with code to cheat up stats or anything ???
because sometimes that breaks stuff too.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm at lvl 23 of the Android's story, but the bottommost kitchen option is still greyed out (that says it needs 18 friendship) - bugged?
The last one is the BJ option, you need to fully unlock that in her story, sounds like you are nearly there.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes